Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) (25635 Views)

Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem / Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by SHAIBULIAR: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
NCAN Abia and ogun state branch pls check and confirm the name of the woman
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by muller101(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
Where is she from? Is she realy a Nigerian or Biafra?
ibrahim na u wey no sabi recite that anthem and pledge so?
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
I dey o my Prince charming. I don send like three mails but i no see your reply. I say make i ask whether i offend you.
get a room please....lol
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by brize(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
V
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by bluecircle470: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sincerely how many of us can recite it fully
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by opribo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is very very good indeed, infact they should conduct a spot check on all of them even the serving ministers and governors, I bet 99% of them would fail the national anthem and the national pledge. A simple patriotic act they dont know yet they live and feed off hard working tax payers funds. They are the first to fire any govt staff who is unable to recite the anthem. Ask them to explain the maening of the colors of our national flag they cannot or even to explain the symbols of the coat of arm.

Majority of them there can never take a bullet for Nigeria yet they want to feed fat on Nigeria's commonwealth. These same people you will see them when they are singing the national anthem of America of Britain they will open their mouths wide and recite it with passion from A-Z and even place their right hand on their left chest. Yes that is the people we have in government, people who pay lip service to Nigeria. All their treasures are out of the country, they milk the country and send out their loot. Some have built mansions abroad and they love the good life over there so they dont care what happens here. Inside their hearts they laugh when they hear Nigeria is going through crisis. They are the ones who obey law and order in other countries but here they are above the law. They are the ones who shamelessly go and relax in another man's country in the name of medical treatment yet they are the commander in chief. They think not what they can do for the country but only what they can get out of the country. If not that our God loves this nation, the plan of these wicked ones waging silent wars against our beloved country would have crippled us all.

We have everything to be great, instead they render us to modern day slaves in our country. How on earth someone aspiring or sitting on our federal office cannot be able to atleast recite the national anthem or pledge speaks volume.May God help us how we really love this nation. They bring anybody and everybody without asking who and what the person has been doing for Nigeria even as a youth. Today we have youths who are mobilising young Nigerians for developmental purposes, we have some who have set up foundations for indigent citizens. So why not look for them why use people who only pay lip service to this country. A man who has already changed his nationality yet you go and bring him to legislate or to govern us, haba are we this terrible. A non citizen or dual citizen can never occupy any federal government office but because the people on top are the very ones destroying our country they will never allow it to be. Oneday shall come.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Victorvexz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Am not surprised cos Buhari himself av no certificate, but come to tink of it she is an Igbo woman ooo, so association of names checker over to u
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Donshegxy10(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Smh for our law makers, and you think recitation of national anthem is the best questions to ask. Most of you people might be too young to remember that the older generation went to school when NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE was the anthem then.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
muller101:
ibrahim na u wey no sabi recite that anthem and pledge so?
. Iam a proud Nigerian.From my Lips deep into my Heart, I Pledge to Nigeria my Country.To be faithful,loyal and honest. To serve Nigeria with all my strength. To defend our unity and uphold our honour and glory.So help me God.Amen....Arise o compatriots,Nigeria's call obey. To serve our fatherland.With love and strength and faith.The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain. To serve with heart and might.One nation bound in freedom.Peace and unity...O God of creation.Direct our noble cause. Guide our leaders right.Help our youth the truth to know.In love and honesty to grow.And living just and true.Great lofty heights attain.To build the nation where peace and justice shall reign. Over to u the Biafran disgracing us both at home and abroad.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by 2eggs1goal: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Donshegxy10:
Smh for our law makers, and you think recitation of national anthem is the best questions to ask. Most of you people might be too young to remember that the older generation went to school when NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE was the anthem then.
some people dont know that. Recitation or not, doesnt mean they cant carry out their duty.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
Where is she from? Is she realy a Nigerian or Biafra?
You didn't see your name sake from Niger State.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by electrokcoi(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
I know say na from IBO person them go start from, I bet u no hausa man or woman among then can reside that anthem correctly

#animalsinthemaking#
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
shocked they shud just wed pls.

Dullardinos.

And thats somebodis dad n mum oooo cry
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by electrokcoi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigeria no suppose even get national anthem self
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by sommy03(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
And they want to represent our country... just passing
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Coolgent(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Career ambassador!
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by repogirl(f): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
She try pass some other people sef. The man in oversize agbada wey no sabi pledge nko?

Just five lines and him no sabi.

Lord have mercy! All these empty headed leaders.

The era of the dullards, make dem enjoy.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by OkoNDOoBo: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Vivian okeke product of miracle centres
Ibrahim Isah not suprised grin
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by 400billionman: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
They are following in his footsteps..
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Slymonster(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Its normal jare,even me sometyms don dey forget some line especially the second verse.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Jorussia(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Most of una wen dey criticize this people nor go even fit recite the national anthem and pledge off hand.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by fa4dmike(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Buuhaaaariiiiii come ooo ... see ur class mates. these people don fall my hands oo. kai.. abeg make una go reprezent .. nothing doesn't una
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by meltiplexer: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
they are there for the uproot our yam,common national anthem they don't known.what can they known ? Naijabet man say so
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Ada9103(f): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmmm there was a country lipsrsealed
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by konfesor(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Our Very own president doesn't know the full meaning if INEC, he didn't also know the full name of his vice presidential running mate, what then do u expect from His kind? Student go sabi book pass him teacher?
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
My dear Nairalanders, don't be quick to blame any elderly person who can't sing our national anthem and pledge. This is because any of them who had finished the formative years in school(Nursery and early Primary) before 1978 will definitely struggle. They were taught the former anthem'' Nigeria we hail thee''. Those of them who can do it are exceptional, but it doesn't mean those who can't are nit-wits.
I was taught 30 states and capital during mine. But today, kids recite 36 states and capital. My waterloo till tomorrow remains to master where to smuggle in the 6 new states whenever I gave it a try. That's if I even rememer the states.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
It shows that they are less concerned as far as National Anthem & Pledge.
IMO, they are not potentially worthy Ambassadors of Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
is not a big deal... I can't even recite the national anthem... why should I recite it when 99% of the words we are reciting are all lies undecided
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by gog7: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
hakanai:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What a nation and what a shame!!!! You can't recite a nations anthem,your country anthem,yet you hope to represent Nigeria internationally. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This person never learn. Time and again this question has being used to screen appointees. Why won't you just prepare properly before you even show for the session? It should have to be something you expect to be asked or be prepared to do as an ambassador with good standing! undecided undecided undecided

Lastly spare them no quarters abeg !!!! They should be replaced swiftly with serious and competent folks. before they get to the embassy or consulate and do worse or bringing shame to the nation. angry angry angry angry angry
EXACTLY WHAT AM THINKING
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by muller101(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Iam a proud Nigerian.From my Lips deep into my Heart, I Pledge to Nigeria my Country.To be faithful,loyal and honest. To serve Nigeria with all my strength. To defend our unity and uphold our honour and glory.So help me God.Amen....Arise o compatriots,Nigeria's call obey. To serve our fatherland.With love and strength and faith.The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain. To serve with heart and might.One nation bound in freedom.Peace and unity...O God of creation.Direct our noble cause. Guide our leaders right.Help our youth the truth to know.In love and honesty to grow.And living just and true.Great lofty heights attain.To build the nation where peace and justice shall reign. Over to u the Biafran disgracing us both at home and abroad.
the ibrahim isah na biafran too?
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by lordgosh: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
THIS IS AN EVIDENCE THAT THE COUNTRY NIGERIA IS FINISHED.................WHERE EXACTLY ON EARTH BUHARI EVEN GET THE NOMINEES?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency / Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.