Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? (440 Views)

Marry Before Its Too Late - A Piece Of Advise / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Never you Date A Gal With This Attitude, very important. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? by andrezzy: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
I was shock as a gal stop me late last night @ around 11pm dat she was lock outside because she came home late, that plss I should let her spend d night with me in my apartment, dat she just need a place to sleep . I barely know her. so pls if it were u wat will u do??
Re: Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? by christinnah(f): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
andrezzy:
I was shock as a gal stop me late last night @ around 11pm dat she was lock outside because she came home late, that plss I should let her spend d night with me in my apartment, dat she just need a place to sleep . I barely know her. so pls if it were u wat will u do??

if that was me i would said this "thats what happen if you get home late, I let you sleep in the sitting room coz my bae is here. and we need to use the room. remember this is your first and your last time here. ok? do I make myself clear?"
hahaha. just kidding..

or maybe she did that in purpose. hah
Re: Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? by newsphase(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thats the first day I will hold alnight in my house...

Maybe the winches and wizwards are trying to tempt me and put me in their trap..

But I wouldn't let her into my house as a guy I would better take her home to her parents or guardians and beg for her and face them calling me her boyfriend... but still beg... than taking her into my house and her parents get to know about it...

A girl in a guys house at night..

1 Like

Re: Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? by christinnah(f): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
how if she's a stranger ?
Re: Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? by LordScent(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Explain the title of this thread first
Re: Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? by andrezzy: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
christinnah:
how if she's a stranger ?
dat because i have never set my eyes on her b4!
Re: Can J Late A Gal You Hardly Know Spend The Night In Your House?? by andrezzy: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
LordScent:

Explain the title of this thread first
OK, this gal approach me to let her slip in my n I have never seen her in my life b4 so if it were u will u allow her to slip over?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Abandons Her Baby At A Church In Cross River State / My Birthday Party / How To Recognise An Emotional Predator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.