Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

My Birthday Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Birthday Party (440 Views)

It's My Birthday Baby! (photo) / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Party by DANDONdGreat(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
My birthday will be coming up on 18/8/2016 (next week thousday). I neve celebrated my birthday in a party form. All i do is to go to club that night and celebrate it there with friends. That is how its going to be again this year. Just club things through out the night. IN I NEED GIRLS FROM THIS PLATFORM TO COME AND MAKE THAT NIGHT LOVELY, INTERESTING, FUN AND ROMANTIC. It will start from 8pm. It will be in one of the clubs around Surulere, lagos. So if you are a girl and you know you can make it please contact me on 07031255981. So that i can give you name and address of the club. And then we negotiate on the financial aspect. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Rebuild Trust After It's Been Broken.... / Are All Men Really The Same? / Re: Comedian Ay Makun’s Bedroom Is A Complete Knockout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.