Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC (17744 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by BetaThings: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2016
joeyfire:
I am still yet to hear from the media parroting it on why they are being tagged ijaw militants. Has any group claimed responsibility? Have any of them been caught and made to confess?

Please how did this tag originate?

For many years we accepted all incidents in the middles belt as Fulani herdsmen activities
Did they claim responsibility for all the acts attributed to them
And Islam is always blamed

Now we have attacks from the South, suddenly we need DNA tests, claims by the culprits etc to identify the attackers

What is sauce for the goose.....................

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Wadeoye(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2016
No problem - military has attacked them and hundreds of the criminals have been killed. Lets wait and see which tribe will shout genocide as the clearing continues.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by joeyfire(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2016
BetaThings:

For many years we accepted all incidents in the middles belt as Fulani herdsmen activities
Did they claim responsibility for all the acts attributed to them
And Islam is always blamed

Now we have attacks from the South, suddenly we need DNA tests, claims by the culprits etc to identify the attackers

What is sauce for the goose.....................

You are very very wrong. Miyetti Allah spokespersons have made statements justifying their many massacres. A chieftain of the herdsmen even gave a reason in the presence of the former IGP for the killing of hundreds in Agatu.

Try again oga but pls get your facts first
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by orisa37: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2016
That's the Truth of the matter. The igbos(Ibos) fighting for Biafra are behind it, the same way they attacked Ore, Ondo State , during the civil war. And now in a Democracy, this kind of back door attack is horrifyingly wicked.
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by rigarmortis: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Sheggy13:

You're a blockhead if you cannot see the reason why I included that analogy. You gave a similar analogy to buttress my point with that of Yorubas. Same mistake Barcanista is making in this thread that I'm pointing out that you do not try to defend a group of people with different good and bad elements as if they are all upright. I know if I had used Yoruba as my initial analogy, you wouldn't have called it stupidity but rather cheer me on. That's the hypocrisy of you lots. Now common eff off my mention.

you think i have time for all the ethnic banters jobless buffoons like you engage in as a consolatory pastime?

if your little brainless skull wasnt firmly stuck i your 4rs3 you realise how senseless your first post was, and how my analogy was a means to draw your attention to same, but then your case if hopeless so i will gladly rst it.

goat
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by elsomm(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
baby124:
Are they not militants and Ijaws? When you groom a monster it will come outside one day and disgrace you. You think Yoruba's will say they are Ijaw without confirming that they are? We don't make emotional outbursts.

How and what did you use to identify them as Ijaw? Does carrying guns now translate to Ijaw?
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by elsomm(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
baby124:
Are they not militants and Ijaws? When you groom a monster it will come outside one day and disgrace you. You think Yoruba's will say they are Ijaw without confirming that they are? We don't make emotional outbursts.

How and what did you use to identify them as Ijaw? Does carrying guns now translate to Ijaw?

Emotional outbursts indeed!
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by KINGinVAHALA: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
iamDiabolic:
som if chest beating was the basis of life ur people wud be ruling the world by now,go nd beat some chest kid,it pays than selling drugs nd getting shot at,atleast it massages ur ego
VOTE KINGinVAHALA AS MR NAIRALAND 2016

PLEASE NOTE THAT VOTING IS CURRENTLY ONGOING AND VOTING END'S BY 6pM, ONLY YOUR VOTE CAN TAKE HIM TO THE NEXT STAGE OF THE CONTEST, FINAL.

TO VOTE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND TYPE

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/41#48155013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Organizes Dinner For 71 First Class Graduate In Kwara State (photo / Forget Presidency Until Buhari’s Tenure Is Over, Anenih Tells pdp / Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.