Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her (57353 Views)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by MadCow1: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
yvelchstores:
saying that isnt going far at all. thank God man isn't God, everyone wld HV been dead. so u think there is an extent of error one wld make to deserve being abandoned while in coma, possibly not having adequate medical attention because of limited funds

I know say no be me holy pass thats why I told you the harsh truth.

Hells yes there is a way 'shoot bird, mama fly' will enter the story and I will be like 'O well.. '
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Toks2008(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
patjane:
So painful..later d man will beg 4 forgivness and put d blame on d poor witches @his village undecided undecided

There are two sides to a story...nevertheless it was callous of him to have neglected her.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by slowbreeze(f): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Not all dat glitters is gold.....
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by yvelchstores(f): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:

I know say no be me holy pass thats why I told you the harsh truth.

Hells yes there is a way 'shoot bird, mama fly' will enter the story and I will be like 'O well.. '
to be honest, I thank God u are not a determinant factor, I wld HV been worried. God bless.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
When I say men are devils and the cause of women's problems , some hediots will start talking all the nonsense in their mouth.
Look at this young promising girl with a full life ahead of her and this black monkey of a husband has wasted her life.
He should be hanged. foo.lishh baboon.

5 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by MadCow1: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
yvelchstores:
to be honest, I thank God u are not a determinant factor, I wld HV been worried. God bless.

What are you talking about?

All I am saying "WHICH IS THE HARD TRUTH" is that there is something the Husband may say in his side of the story as being the reason for doing what he did which I may hear and 'see reason' with him why he did what he did..

Even you, there is a kind of hurt you will experience that will bring out the inhumane side in you. We all have that side. Stop fronting!
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Itzurboi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Before you crucify the man, have you ever thought about the law of karma... have you ever thought about how many innocent heart the late mrs. must have dealt with.... anyway am not in support of her death... but to everyone out, always remember what goes around recycle around... good-day
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by baranzy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
This story doesnt make much sense at all to me.....this just a cooked up and painted story just to make the man look bad....there is more to this than what ur saying here.....dig out much fact to make the story more clear.........
.what cud have come over the man?
.was the baby really his?
.was his family fully involved in the marriage?
.has the late wife had that bone issue long b4 they got married and hid it from him?
.he is a port harcourt boy and works with an oil compnay and that makes him a target for desperate girls...
.what was the ladies past life like?
.cud he have been under the influence of a charm to get him to marry her cuz he was an oil rich boy and the charm just back fired?
............like I said there is more to this than the story narrated on this topic...all the same may her soul rest in peace...

3 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Some nairalanders can be stoopid sha.
A guy creates a thread on how his girlfriend broke up with him, she didn't cheat...y'all will rain abuses on the girl. You people didn't know there are two sides to a story then.
Now a man abandoned his wife and child, conspiracy theories flying left and right.

God will judge all of you, including this man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by meltiplexer: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
May are soul rest in peace,to some marriage is wonderful and to other is a disaster. choose wisely, Naijabet man say so
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by bigtt76(f): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sad ...looks at the fool here https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.egwu.92 imagine letting a beautiful damsel to die just like that angry cry
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by jacksol(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
[b][/b]Ladies, please take this piece of advice very seriously.
Don't break your waist bones trying to deliver naturally.
Opt for a caecerian section early enough.
If you have a very slim waistline, don't even push your luck. Choose cs a priori !

My opinion, my experience too.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by nkemdi89(f): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
When our girls from the east sees big boys irrespective of the ethnicity they can't resist them, parents will start pushing, giving you encouragement to go ahead just to show off among their kins men that their daughters are bringing fortune to the family, thereby disregarding other consequences. Some part of Benue people sees women as an object of sexual satisfaction and even present them as kolanut to visiting friends.

8 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
amuokuko:

To the extent of hating ur own blood "daughter"
Bros haba!!! re u this wicked too
Like I said, that's the only thing that can cause such hate, it will be nice if the guy can open his mouth and say his own side of the story. But I did not mean to say he is right in his approach, am only saying that's the only thing that can make him upset to that degree.

I had a friend one time who slapped his wife in my presence , I felt really bad and called him to the side and said why did you have to do that, I was surprised when he bursted into tears, what he said shocked me. He saw naked pictures his wife sent to another man. And now he is considering a divorce. He said he is taking their only son , I stopped him there and said have you done DNA on the child he said there is no need because the child looks like him. I told him to still do it.

He did and guess what? He had raised another man's child for a year and six months.

You know in this case his wife became the most despicable person in the world, now she will be even more so if she became paralyzed giving birth to another man's child.

Again this guy's act is devilish, but we all have devilish side of us ,why should anyone provoke that side when we can live and die without it rearing its ugly face.

A benue guy really did something hurtful to me that I should be jumping on their case anywhere I see it, but it's always good to approach every case with some critical thinking, the couple I see in that picture look happy, something must have happened to make that guy lose his cool, I wish we can hear from him.

3 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by bigtt76(f): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Well ...yet another angle of thought angry

Donpiero1:
Mayb d bby is not his biological child.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Innomach(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolT0xic:
So sad.
But they look happy. Together.

I strongly believe there's more to it.
May be she was having an affair. And he disown her.

Anyway, She's dead now. May she rest in Peace.
According to the story, a bone in her waist got broken during child's birth. How possibly could she have had an affair with a child and bedridden? That is one reason why I gets irritated when folks give too much importance to a wedding that is just for a day and fails to give a second thought on marriage which is a process that should last for a life time. It is high time to expunge that abused and misused phrase and popular anthem "TILL DEATH DO US PART" at wedding exchanging vows and replaced with a more suitable phrase to rhyme with the situation we find ourselves these days.

5 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by yvelchstores(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:

What are you talking about?

All I am saying "WHICH IS THE HARD TRUTH" is that there is something the Husband may say in his side of the story as being the reason for doing what he did which I may hear and 'see reason' with him why he did what he did..

Even you, there is a kind of hurt you will experience that will bring out the inhumane side in you. We all have that side. Stop fronting!
I pray u receive knowledge that will help u see things differently. its OK, no need to argue.

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Khaliyah(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
RIP to d deceased!! Dis do disheartening
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
yvelchstores:
I pray u receive knowledge that will help u see things differently. its OK, no need to argue.

Please save your prayers for yourself.. You obviously need it more than I do.

'Lets agree to disagree' rather than start with this cynical prayer crap. You are a Saint who is impervious to hurt and always forgiving, I am human with a Hurt & forgiveness treshold. grin grin

Anyways, take it easy.. There ain't shiit that can be said or done to raise this chick now. Wherever the Husband is and for whatever reasons he took the decisions he did, if he is at peace with himself, then none of what we say here matters.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by vorigan: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
I believe there's more to this than the story being presented, for instance the write up says the husband abandoned her for "close to a year" but the below picture from his Facebook page has a February 20th date and they are together in church. That's just 5 months ago!!

Also, there are family pictures taken earlier in the year, so at what point did the pelvic bone abandonment happen?

Don't get me wrong, I don't support what has happened......just curious

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by MarilynNash(f): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolT0xic:
So sad. But they look happy. Together.
I strongly believe there's more to it. May be she was having an affair. And he disown her.
Anyway, She's dead now. May she rest in Peace.
people like you make me sick

2 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by muller101(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
photophobic:
fear men
Inbtw
What happened to for better for worse undecided
Rip
must u generalise?
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hahaha..

Payback is a bitch and her name is Karma.

Dharma Destroys Those Who Try To Destroy It; And Dharma Protects When Protected;Therefore Dharma Must Not Be Violated, For Violated Dharma Destroys Us.

There is a crime a sick woman will commit that would make a man beat her up. It is not self defense. Or did he discover the child is not his? Is a broken pelvis not fixable? Is it that the PHC Big Boy does not have the money? Why would a man suddenly develop such hatred even to his supposed child? I would love to hear from him.

"A gbo ejo enikan da, agba oshika ni"

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Slimflame(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Realdeals:
If this guy is sentence to death now, some people will still pity him. If the narration is true, he deserves worse...
never kary evill pay evill
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hahaha..

Payback is a b itch and her name is Karma.

Dharma Destroys Those Who Try To Destroy It; And Dharma Protects When Protected;Therefore Dharma Must Not Be Violated, For Violated Dharma Destroys Us.

What crime will a sick woman commit that would make a man beat her up. It is not self defense. Or did he discover the child is not his? Is a broken pelvis not fixable? Is it that the PHC Big Boy does not have the money? Why would a man suddenly develop such hatred even to his supposed child? I would love to hear from him.

Why do men recently use "she cheated" as excuse for violence against women? Unless for self defense you have no right to hit a woman. Not to talk of complete abandonment.

"A gbejo enikan da, agba oshika ni"

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by danypst: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Girls shld learn from this. I am sure this girl had a glims of all these. but took it lightly, probably because d guy has money. ' it's beta to marry a man with a good heart than a man with a good flat'.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by baranzy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolTOxic:

Exactly!
There are two sides of the story.

That was why I assumed may be he found out she cheated/was cheating on him, and he disown here because it just doesn't make sense at all. Heck, it could be anything but not just because of her disability. But some folks here with myopic sights felt the need to attack me.

I dey tell you bro....cuz similar thing happened to a friend of mine but after the death of the wife he relocated ghana....he got madly in love with a certain lady and we all became surprised cuz we know him as big time player but had a serious date with one cynthia of a girl which we all believed they will get married soon....from no were came this lady and the next we saw was wedding card...and this cynthia cried her hearts out not knowing he was manipulated by some evil forces.....3 yrs later 4 miscarriages and this rich young dude's business was seriously crashing down like naira value to dollar....he was thinking it was from evil forces from the other grl was tormenting his marriage not knowing that the series of abortion the lady has done b4 has damaged her womb and no foetus can last more than 13 weeks in there...and from series of delivarances the truth reveled when she confessed that the she charmed him into marrying her when she seriously bedridden after loosing the 4th pregnancy......
My friends eye cleared and he cudnt bear it after everything......he divorced her and relocated to ghana and the lady died some months later....only God knowz what killed her....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by berrystunn(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
There is no real love.. Baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.