Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her (57668 Views)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Godsate: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
photophobic:
fear men

Inbtw

What happened to for better for worse undecided

Rip

You and your likes should stop running after money and material things. Marry someone that truely loves you.

I believe there is a man crying somewhre now because of this incident as his true love died in the hand of a beast.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Yommigh(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
This what happened when you married because of money and beauty not love! Love endure all situation.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Dynamite02: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
All the people wey carry this matter for head like basin of garri.....get your facts right! Nor be every story wey start with "According to a friend who knows her well" them d believe. Social media, I hail o!!!!!!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1183164585090443&id=365214306885479&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6313108323180989690%3Amf_story_key.-2492012208781523610
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by diva90: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
What a painful loss
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Kbels(f): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
So sad! I'm moved to tears by this story. We don't know the full details but God will definitely avenge her death and take care of the little one. This is a warning to young girls; not all they glitters is gold and some of this so called big boys have a lot of demons behind closed doors.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by 99foxxy(f): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Some names are not worth it (Olachi) meaning Curse. Imagine how beautiful she is, chai death. I think there's more to this story, is either she has done something terrible for the husband to disown her. I have realized something in men. When they love you and you misbehave like in terms of cheating, they find it difficult to forgive and worst of it all they are married. Sad she died at her prime. RIP. I have nothing to comment about her husband because it's best known to him why he has to act the way he did. People should always remember there's two sides of a coin. Abeg parents always endeavour to give beautiful and sweet names to your children, both native and English names cause it tells in the end. See this beautiful girl with such name.

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by mystry(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2016
VolT0xic:
So sad. But they look happy. Together.
I strongly believe there's more to it. May be she was having an affair. And he disown her.
Anyway, She's dead now. May she rest in Peace.

can you do me a favour? go to shop rite and buy a brain fooll!
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by RiloKiley: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2016

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by RiloKiley: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cc
Photophobic
Godsate
Madcow1
Cococandy
Kachiesbarbie
Mystry
Yommigh
Vorigan
Mimicole
Etc
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
mystry:

can you do me a favour? go to shop rite and buy a brain fooll!

Yeah. I will ásshole.
I'll also get one for your Mum and Dad.
This way they'll shít out smarter offsprings.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Davidohida(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2016
I bet u there were many other suitors who wished to marry her then.Guys who would have worshipped her feet,guys who would have adored her so much,Guys who would have taking very good care of her but she wanted a so called PH big boy.Lesson never marry because of mere riches.As for the man,it shall not be well with u.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Mafio: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2016
All this because u want to answer 'Mrs' RIP
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by neocortex: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
dotman4real007:
wow what a waste, the guy is such a wicked guy, u can't blame the girl for falling for a rich guy, its in their DNA. Women and money. Now she won't be able to teach her daughter that oju kokoro leads to early grave. RIP

This comment of yours is insensitive, many poor husband
also abandons their wives at the times of their need.
You make it sound as if marrying a rich guy is a crime.

If you become very rich , does it mean you don't deserve a wife ?

Being rich is not a crime neither is marrying a rich man/woman.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by neocortex: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
justtee42k:

c..I dont like supporting guys bt girls need to be talked to..when bois with genuine heart comes to u..u will not accept...his ugly..hes not tall...his not rich...why not look for the real things in men...
may ur soul rest In peace and God that know d true story judge who ever is at fault...
#sad

There is no evidence to show that an ugly , short or poor guy is genuine,
marriage is a big gamble.
I am sure you have seen many cases yourself.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by neocortex: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
missyadorable:
Am sure she must have been the envy of the young ladies around

Getting married at 22,after school.....Wow! what a responsible lady and to a well to do man

Whoever knew she would end up this way in such a short time

Such is life

All that glitters isn't gold

See them haters undecided

When does it become a crime to marry a rich man at 22 ?
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by neocortex: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Godsate:

You and your likes should stop running after money and material things. Marry someone that truely loves you.

I believe there is a man crying somewhre now because of this incident as his true love died in the hand of a beast.

How do you know someone who truly loves you ?
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by cotmag(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Dynamite02:
All the people wey carry this matter for head like basin of garri.....get your facts right! Nor be every story wey start with "According to a friend who knows her well" them d believe. Social media, I hail o!!!!!!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1183164585090443&id=365214306885479&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6313108323180989690%3Amf_story_key.-2492012208781523610
The link says it all.

4 Likes

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by cotmag(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Read the link above for the real gist.
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by enomakos(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
nkemdi89:
When our girls from the east sees big boys irrespective of the ethnicity they can't resist them, parents will start pushing, giving you encouragement to go ahead just to show off among their kins men that their daughters are bringing fortune to the family, thereby disregarding other consequences. Some part of Benue people sees women as an object of sexual satisfaction and even present them as kolanut to visiting friends.
really which part of benue state?i need that kolanut badly
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by enomakos(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
nkemdi89:
When our girls from the east sees big boys irrespective of the ethnicity they can't resist them, parents will start pushing, giving you encouragement to go ahead just to show off among their kins men that their daughters are bringing fortune to the family, thereby disregarding other consequences. Some part of Benue people sees women as an object of sexual satisfaction and even present them as kolanut to visiting friends.
really which part of benue state?
Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by bolseas(f): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
RiloKiley:

open another thread for this. many people will not see as it is hidden behind many pages.

I am.very interested in this story. I visit this thread once in a.while to get updates.

the general saying that there are 3 sides to a story comes to play here.

thanks for the update too.

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
RiloKiley:
hmm. Pls create a new thread for this and maybe copy the comments in the picture You uploaded. I doubt if all those e-warriors on nairaland will see this.

1 Like

Re: Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her by KanwuliaExtra: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2016
To all the women wey dey carry man for neck like cross of Calvary.

R.I.P . . . . Jare! kiss

Abeggggi, wey my boarding gate to go catch my flight to pursue more $$$$$?

Ye ye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.