Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? (1641 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2009
I was jus wandering, am actually watchin a british-indian movie and a newly wed couple were kissing, its like an old skool setting movie, so i wondered, is kissing Indian pre-colonial culture, Is it African? Did our Great(great) grand parents kiss as a sign of affection, did they kiss on their wedding day, Or was shagging, the only means of affection? undecided
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2009
what is Afurika?
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2009
wat u tink it is?, was trying to make it look 9ice, Africa
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 19, 2009
Hahaha, ask them o. grin
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by KennyG6(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2009
lol, it was straight from wedding ceremony to their mat for a 5 mins hump and the man go commot to shack his palm wine and kola
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by TOPE20001(f): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2009
lmfao grin grin grin grin
i doubt it . . .
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2009
so, wat did they do wit their mouths, jus shout" Daddy Yinka, Daddy Yinka.
Reminds me of Chinua Achebe's Things fall apart
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by eldee(m): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2009
@topic
Holding hands was pre-intimacy . . . eye contact was seduction. cheesy cheesy
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by KennyG6(m): 12:40am On Sep 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lmfao grin grin grin grin
i doubt it . . .
its true oooo, just watch any of those yoruba flicks lol
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by TOPE20001(f): 12:45am On Sep 19, 2009
eldee:

@topic

Lmao . . . i thot as much grin

Kenny_G:

its true oooo, just watch any of those yoruba flicks lol

lol . . .its mama n papa they do in those dayz grin

1 Like

Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by KennyG6(m): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2009
and dont even get me started on how the man toasts the gal, lol
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by TOPE20001(f): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2009
oh pls humour me grin cheesy
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by eldee(m): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2009
Kenny_G:

and dont even get me started on how the man toasts the gal, lol

Oh . . . did tell you bout the middle-man too??
They weren't allowed to talk to each other for bout six months, they had to send messages through this guy.
Even after that they were chaperoned by the alrinaa guy.

I think it only happened with Yorubas though.
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2009
he'll go thru a friend's friend right, damn, so easy, unlike today, you cud go 1/2 crazy wen wooin girls these days
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by KennyG6(m): 12:54am On Sep 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

oh pls humour me grin cheesy
lol
i going to struggle to translate it in englishhhhhhhhh, a lot will be lost in translation
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by TOPE20001(f): 12:54am On Sep 19, 2009
Kenny_G:

lol
i going to struggle to translate it in englishhhhhhhhh, a lot will be lost in translation

type it in yoruba, i fit read am grin cheesy
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 19, 2009
eldee:

@topic

Roflmao!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 19, 2009
so like, besides holding hands, and staring into the eyes, what else, and please, who invented kissing?
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by TheSly: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2009
Black men did NOT kiss. . .  .Why?
because their teethz were so black and greasy,
One would think they were fed with Charcoal . embarassed
Ever wondered why you would see some light skinned girls with a very black ''charcoal like'' lips? tongue
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by zmurda(m): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2009
The Sly:

Black men did NOT kiss. . .  .Why?
because their teethz were so black and greasy,
One would think they were fed with Charcoal . embarassed
Ever wondered why you would see some light skinned girls with a very black ''charcoal like'' lips? tongue

ode, amugbo ni were yi sha

Means in Greek you've been bonging too much lately, ease off it or you'll be committed,
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by TheSly: 1:08am On Sep 19, 2009
z-murda:

ode, amugbo ni were yi sha

Means in Greek you've been bonging too much lately, ease off it or you'll be committed,

Awon ti ile yin ni were. cheesy
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by TOPE20001(f): 1:12am On Sep 19, 2009
roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2009
tpia.:

what is Afurika?
tpia tpia, not everyone is blessed with education. grin grin
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by lonelypal(m): 5:08am On Sep 19, 2009
what a thread!
Kissin is SAID to b alien to afrikan culture, thanx 2 religion rejuvenations, would av been otherwise if it was approved by the gods and the oracles of those dayz, wondering if someone had tried B.J AMADIOHA himself would have erased the entire black race for commiting a SUPER TABOO
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by girl22(f): 5:44am On Sep 19, 2009
there was kissing with the statues/paintings in ancient egypt.
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by 190: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2009
poster
why dunt u ask ur great grand father
dis question,how do u xpect us 2 knw
anyway i seriously doubt it cos thoes days
i feel the man wud Just enta the woman and grind himself 2 pleasure
under bamboo trees or plantation,they hardly satisfied the women
if u doubt this ask 1 or 2 peeps around like tope2000 who is a living witness 2 all these
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by nana(f): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2009
Hmmm,dunno how old u are or how old ur grandparents are. Dunno if u have any great-grand parent alive. They might be of help.
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by back2back(f): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
how do you know that Oyinbo did not learn kissing from Africans?

atleast they never had soap until they came to West Africa!
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Gamine(f): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
Hhahaha

AFURIKA grin

pls o, its oyinbo that brot bad bad tins to us o cry cry cry cry cry
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
whats the yoruba definition for kissing...i think its jete...which when translated back is like in pidgin, for effect, make we chop lips
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
at least, there was no BB for the girls to strike a pose with, pretending to be buzy or occupied as a front. and no nairaland to get the latest gossip in the village
Re: B4 Oyinbo Came To Afurika: Did Black Man Used To Kiss? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
gmyguy: I was jus wandering, am actually watchin a british-indian movie and a newly wed couple were kissing, its like an old skool setting movie, so i wondered, is kissing Indian pre-colonial culture, Is it African? Did our Great(great) grand parents kiss as a sign of affection, did they kiss on their wedding day, Or was shagging, the only means of affection? undecided
dat time we no dey kisss but na woman breeast wey dey suck grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? / How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? / Very Handsome But Very Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.