Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? (1641 Views)

Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / Ways To Know If A Girl Wants To Date U. / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by jennygirl(f): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2011
what do u call a man that wants to date u and your cousin when his got a wife at home?
I'd call him a DEMON.

what do u call friends who only want to stand on your head to get taller?
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by Moralistli(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2011
He goat!
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by Arosa(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
jennygirl:

what do u call a man that wants to date u and your cousin when his got a wife at home?
I'd call him a DEMON.

what do u call friends who only want to stand on your head to get taller?
Please don't call me a Demon, na today? tongue
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by jennygirl(f): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Arosa

u gat jokes,

it's he-goats like u that will do mother and daughter and say"na today".
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by princeonx: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
You, your cousin, and wife? just add and spell everything together! He is a bloody YOUCOUWIF
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by Arosa(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
jennygirl:

@Arosa

u gat jokes,

it's he-goats like u that will do mother and daughter and say"na today".
Before ookor.
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by biola44: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
just another man
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by yiboboy: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ topic: sharp guy grin grin grin

But me I nor fit do am sha, I'd rather sample and waka pass. The good thing be sey, both party (babe and her cousin) would be oblivious 2 the on-goings! wink
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by Nautillus(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
A Badt Guy grin grin grin

Wanting to draw from a Current & a Dom account from one bank, Hate the game baby grin
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by 702: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
freelancer grin
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by jennygirl(f): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
the man even had the guts to ask the babe to arrange her cousin for him instead of toasting her himself.
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by biola44: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
if the babe is dating a married man i dont think the guy is out of line grin grin
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by yiboboy: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
jennygirl:

the man even had the guts to ask the babe to arrange her cousin for him instead of toasting her himself.

haba! That guy deserves being dumped. Infact dump him and come 2 me! cheesy
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by jennygirl(f): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
that's a good point.alot of ladies seem to think it's ok to date a married man but the married men should stop chasing pretty girls too and stick with the wives.
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2011
Why all the random questions
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by MzGreat(f): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
abi o rokiatu
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by jennygirl(f): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
is this not a forum to talk about anything?
if i have something bothering me,am i not allowed to share it on nairaland?
if u don't like my post pls try the next one.
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
jennygirl:

is this not a forum to talk about anything?
if i have something bothering me,am i not allowed to share it on nairaland?
if u don't like my post pls try the next one.
Now we are talking.

So you mean this is happening in your life? shocked shocked shocked shocked

You make it appeared like a general question grin
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by MzGreat(f): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by MzGreat(f): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
the guy is a dumbass fellow. you and your cousin should pay him an innocent visit at his matrimonial home
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by tashanja(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kai, this man get guts, imagine not satisfied with sampling the babe he even wants her to arrange her cousin for him.

@Poster, I'll call him man of all seasons cousins cheesy grin grin
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by toyemz(f): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
MZGreat's quote
"the guy is a dumbass fellow. you and your cousin should pay him an innocent visit at his matrimonial home "

That's it, and then announce to the animal's wife, that they are there for a 3-some!
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hez a badt sharp niggar.
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by harakiri(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
He is called an adventurous man.
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by medjai(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
A Bad Sharp Guy
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by BABE3: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
@OP, Justin Beiber! cheesy grin
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
male LovePeddler.
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by jasman1: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
A Player
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by InkedNerd(f): 3:34am On Mar 29, 2011
lol, there are so many names we can call him. Greedy, į¹”tupid, play boy, wor wor. The list goes on and on. But I'll just call him a human being grin
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by dayokanu(m): 3:40am On Mar 29, 2011
You call him Dayokanu
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by MzGreat(f): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2011
dayokanu:

You call him Dayokanu

agggrrrrrr!!! chai chai chai!!! I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR YOU AND I ALSO GBE IDI FOR YOUin a yoruba way
Re: What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? by 77ken: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2011
Nigerian Politician! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? / Very Handsome But Very Shy / Master Mind In Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.