Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nairalander Help Me Evaluate $321 Million In Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Help Me Evaluate $321 Million In Naira (486 Views)

EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos) / Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election / Stella Oduah Denies Owning A House Of $1.2 Million In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Help Me Evaluate $321 Million In Naira by oyinkinola: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
'Abacha Loot' Switzerland to Repatriate $321m Of looted Funds To Nigeria
how much is that in naira....today $ to naira
Re: Nairalander Help Me Evaluate $321 Million In Naira by Perfecttouch(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
oyinkinola:
'Abacha Loot' Switzerland to Repatriate $321m Of looted Funds To Nigeria
how much is that in naira....today $ to naira
i even think say u chop yahoo ni,I for come meet you sharp shatp

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye .....gratitude Innovation And The Task Ahead .... / Http://barandbenchwatch.com/abubakar-balarabe-mahmoud-san-emerges-new-nba-presid / I Have Been Trying To Send #10,000 To All Nairaland Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.