Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos (2272 Views)

Albert Magnus Uranta Is Dead! (Mary Uranta's Father) / Mary Uranta On A Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) / Photos From Mary Uranta's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos by musquareni(m): 4:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Nollywood Actress, Mary Uranta is the type that is doubly endowed grin... let the photos below speak for her astonishing figure kiss

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/actress-mary-uranta-appears-presentabe.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos by musquareni(m): 4:11am On Jul 30, 2016
musquareni:
Nollywood Actress, Mary Uranta is the type that is doubly endowed grin... let the photos below speak for her astonishing figure kiss

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/actress-mary-uranta-appears-presentabe.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos by musquareni(m): 4:11am On Jul 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos by jcross19: 4:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Why is that when ladies have never show their back in taking pictures they seem inconvenient? what's the meaning of showing back to the camera? Na wah oooh.
Re: Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos by Flexherbal(m): 5:20am On Jul 30, 2016
Beautiful!!
Re: Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos by duduade: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2016
I don't get..

Was she "unpresentabe" before...?
Re: Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos by musquareni(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2016
you will get soon... so all the pictures you have ever taken in your lifetime are all presentable? there are some you can never present
duduade:
I don't get..

Was she "unpresentabe" before...?
Re: Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos by hymanflex(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
musquareni:
shocked

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Actress Mary Uranta Appears Presentabe In New Set Of Photos by andray12(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
fvckable ass

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jumbo's Son Is Too Cute In New Photo / Nollywood Actress Parades Fresh Boobs As She Makes New Announcement / Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.