Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed (23703 Views)

Reno Omokri: Kano To Daura Rail Of No Economic Value / Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed / JUST IN: Buhari’s Govt Has No Economic Blueprint – Senate July 21, 2016akorede S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by Bifwoli: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
In countries run on economically sound principles like Canada,Spain,Israel -you find that bread,electricity and fuel waits for you.

In countries run on voodoo economics and empty political populism like Nigeria,Venezuela ,Cuba- you wait for bread,electric power and fuel.
Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by bigbigger8(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
What is an economic policy? can d second republic thiefnator tell us d economic that d shagari govt operated that have he and his thieving colleagues d chance to site d country to stupor? And pray,all ye negative chorus boys,aka wailers,what was d economic policy of d gej govt that made them steal billions without a thought for d common man? it is not enough to mouth slogans catch phrase like a drunken sailor. What suggestion did d thiefnator prefer as an alternative to Buhari's supposed lack of economic policy? None! Because he has nothing to offer,and all d wailers too. Naija murmuring tire me sha!
Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by july66: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
LMAyedun:
Buhari is a true definition of cluelessness.
He wasn't prepared to Govern when he was suddenly elected.

The APC doesn't even know what to do with him, because he doesn't listen to anyone.

I blame the Zombies that voted him in.
Not that he doesn't listen but he can't hear them because of his ear problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by fallingsky(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
seriously do Dullard buhari knows what is economy policy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!
knightsTempler:
Supporting your president and cheering him on even when it is clear he is progressing in error is not patriotism. It is treason because you are actually hurting your country by deceiving your president into thinking he is on the right track when you know he's not.

The best definition of patriotism is standing by your country. You don't stand by your country by being a pathetic sycophantic ass-licking simpleton who defends every government action and inaction. No! You stand by your country by standing up to tyranny, injustice, marginalization, nepotism and ethnic bigotry even if they are coming from the highest level of government.

For those of you whose voices sounded louder than that of John the Baptist during Goodluck Jonathan's era but have since resorted to talking sports, sex and music even when those things which you all frowned at then have all gotten worse under the current Buhari-led government, I hope you are aware that your hypocrisy has earned you a place at the right hand side of uncle Lucifer

For choosing to play the ostrich by staying away from political talk at this critical time, you are no better than the pathetic sycophants pushing the country to Golgotha. I'd say you deserve an 'Oscar' for hypocrisy but I'm sure you already know that, don't you??

Your silence in the face of government tyranny, nepotism, injustice, hate-induced killing by the army and unprecedented penury and severe hunger caused by government cluelessness is an indictment on your moral standard. Silence in the face of injustice is an act of injustice itself.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

If you are among those who have formed the habit of blaming everybody but president Buhari for the mess that is this government, I have nothing but contempt for you. Jonathan was to blame for all the things that went wrong under his government but today, everything that goes wrong under Mohammadu Buhari is not Buhari's fault. It is the cabal that has hijacked his government. We should blame the cabal, not Buhari. Like I said, I've got nothing but disdain for you.

As for the rest of you who are being paid by agents of this government to come online and mock millions of Nigerians who go to bed hungry by creating the wrong impression that this government is living up to expectation, permit me to remind you that I still reserve more respect for my neighbor's pig than the lots of you hopeless morally bankrupt venal shitheads.

I hope you will be able to look your kids in the eyes and tell them how you mortgaged their future for a few naira note and some bottle of wine accompanied with some plate of meat-less #AishajolofRice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by samal54: 3:29am On Jul 31, 2016
This government is confused and the only defence they have is to continue to blame the GEJ forgotten administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by kettle84(m): 4:02am On Jul 31, 2016
lately I have noticed that Hausa are in the fore front of people highly disappointed in Buhari's government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by rash47(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2016
I dont mean to argue with you but buhari is more intelligent than jonathan atleast judge them by the way they carryout interview with the press. Jonathan is nothing but a disgrace to all Phd holders in this country.
BekeeBuAgbara:
That's what you get when you believe that a man that deposited (a non existing) certificates with the military can handle a country better than a PhD holder. You can't give what you don't have.

The difference is clear.
Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by Kompressor: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2016
rash47:
I dont mean to argue with you but buhari is more intelligent than jonathan atleast judge them by the way they carryout interview with the press. Jonathan is nothing but a disgrace to all Phd holders in this country.

Are you talking of thesame Buhari that isn't audible and replies questions from journalists with 'well, you are entitled to your own opinion'?
If you speak of this same man who lacks a simple sense of diplomacy then you are indeed dillusional.
Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by Megaideas(f): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Buhari has no program for the country except islamization. But I tell you something? It's already a huge failure.

And that's what you get when you are not reasonable in exercising your franchise.
Re: Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed by Splashme: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

We have a dullard at the helm of affair!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years / More Pictures And Video From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.