Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers (56411 Views)

Innocent Nigerian Man Freed In Malaysia After Being Arrested For Cultism. Photos / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Photos Of The Men Who Killed An Uber Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by win3k: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2016
HomeOfMe:
You clearly have issues with insecurities and low self esteem by having to insult me before you can drive home your points. The bias moderators would pretend they did not see the insults but would be quick to ban me if I decide to reply you in your own coin. You insulted me for asking Nigerians in Indonesia to return home. The last time I checked,ibos are Nigerians,there's no country on the surface of the earth called "ibos" or biafra". Omo lasan ikeji aja!

you must be a small boy or girl.

so you are saying all Nigerians (those who do drugs and those who don't) should leave Indonesia because a greedy section of Nigerians are targetted?

What an infant and a m0ron...

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by raimuasu(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2016
ministeriallist:

Need our help? Who will need the help of a corrupt country like ours? Sorry to say, our economy is so bad that even small Chad can not need our help. A large number of Nigerians are starving and dying because our leaders are corrupt. The real murderers are our corrupt leaders who ensure no employment in CBN, FIRS and other reputable institution 4 an average Nigerian youth as such are exclusive "right" of the Big politicians and their people.
Until we stop this culture of corruption, no country will ever take us serious.
Indonesia also extremely corrupt, but indonesia is a bit different than nigeria
you can learn the differences here https://www.quora.com/If-Indonesia-and-Thailand-are-just-as-corrupt-as-the-Philippines-how-is-it-they-can-build-better-airports-and-trains
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by raimuasu(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2016
double-post
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by HomeOfMe(f): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2016
win3k:

you must be a small boy or girl.

so you are saying all Nigerians (those who do drugs and those who don't) should leave Indonesia because a greedy section of Nigerians are targetted?

What an infant and a m0ron...
You must have issues with anger and hate. I'm sure you get a lot of jobs carrying out assassination for corrupt politicians,because it is people like you who are filled with hate for their fellow human that get to do such dirty jobs. Some day nemesis would catch up with you if you do not turn over a new leave. I don't know how old you are little boy,but my 11yr old son is more cultured and knows how to react to issues than a fool at 30 or 40;grow up!

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by vickylala239: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
priceaction:
The lawyer and the man claimed that the suspect confessed that he was not involved before his sudden death but there is no written documentation to convince the judges from the police or anyone. So under the law, there is nothing they can do.I think the lawyer was just buying time until the final judgement. The dragging had been on for years as i could remember and not this year or lately.That was where the problem was.

Meaning the court are right...since he culd not convince them...for over Hw mny years...

Who are you to blame.....Cuz to me Indonesia are right,they did What their law says....

To me let Nigerians stay in their lawless country and push drug as they can...am saying this as a Nigerian ohh...

Cuz I knw Evn if u kill,they pick u to police u cn pay ur way out...

For example the fight in rivers house of assembly Yes bck....the case is now dead..

Jst dis year a Senator threaten to beat,rape a fellow Senator..yet nothing is being done..

All corrupt cases in Nigeria running from months to years,Infact till tenure xpire....

A country Whr boko members are given years in prisonmnt, rather than dead..

A country Whr rev king was sentence to death,till now nothing...governor refused to sign..

So you c....

So anytime I hear that Nigerians are caught a killed for wrong doing,I Dnt boda...

My prayer is Dat our politicians shuld fall victim of this countries one day...

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
vickylala239:

Meaning the court are right...since he culd not convince them...for over Hw mny years...

Who are you to blame.....Cuz to me Indonesia are right,they did What their law says....

To me let Nigerians stay in their lawless country and push drug as they can...am saying this as a Nigerian ohh...

For example the fight in rivers house of assembly Yes bck....the case is now dead..

Jst dis year a Senator threaten to beat,rape a fellow Senator..yet nothing is being done..

All corrupt cases in Nigeria running from months to years,Infact till tenure xpire....

A country Whr rev king was sentence to death,till now nothing...governor refused to sign..

So you c....

So anytime I hear that Nigerians are caught a killed for wrong doing,I Dnt boda...

In this case, the Indonesian Police did not catch Jefferson doing drugs. The apartment was not where he stayed. It is a place for his workers.

The system in Indonesia is so corrupt that when you are in on drug related charges, coming out is difficult.

Most of these lawyers defending the likes of Titus and Jefferson were not the same lawyers first of all. There is something like the state assigning you a lawyer, you do the trial without an interpreter etc. It is in short an unfair hearing and then sentencing.

When in Prison, these guys write to international lawyers for help and then pray for a lawyer to come to their help.

So these lawyers come, most times when they spot a clear case of injustice and bias judgment. Some times, many years after judgment.

Investigate, dig up evidences and appeal. The appeal now will go through another bias system before the judge fixes a date to listen to the lawyer.

Jefferson had a hearing before his execution. That will tell you how evil and murderous these people are.

Even after a confession that Jefferson was innocent, the Indonesian government still ordered his execution.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
vickylala239:

So you c....

There was a written document. The lawyer made it clear that he has evidence from the man who confessed on his deathbed.

This was just plain Murder.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by vickylala239: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

In this case, the Indonesian Police did not catch Jefferson doing drugs. The apartment was not where he stayed. It is a place for his workers.

The system in Indonesia is so corrupt that when you are in on drug related charges, coming out is difficult.

Most of these lawyers defending the likes of Titus and Jefferson were not the same lawyers first of all. There is something like the state assigning you a lawyer, you do the trial without an interpreter etc. It is in short an unfair hearing and then sentencing.

When in Prison, these guys write to international lawyers for help and then pray for a lawyer to come to their help.

So these lawyers come, most times when they spot a clear case of injustice and bias judgment. Some times, many years after judgment.

Investigate, dig up evidences and appeal. The appeal now will go through another bias system before the judge fixes a date to listen to the lawyer.

Jefferson had a hearing before his execution. That will tell you how evil and murderous these people are.

Even after a confession that Jefferson was innocent, the Indonesian government still ordered his execution.

When will Nigeria ever say something good...

Is Indonesia his country?

and Why shuld he get a free lawyer?

can't someone be paid to confess?

who has ever claim not to b innocent, even wen caught in d act?

their practice is not Lik my foooolish country Nigeria,Whr u will kill dozens n plead...then dey Jst let u go....

Does I Lov my country, Bt I knw Nigerian are very deadly,from prostitution in italy... illegal immigrants....... .even house Rep went for services of a slut overseas....

Looting... hacking.....drugs.....Jst some days one of our Olympic participant was ban...

Infact any bad thing I hear abt Nigerians are true

A Senate member threaten to beat n rape a fellow...

Fight in Senate Huz...

Wat is it
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by vickylala239: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

There was a written document. The lawyer made it clear that he has evidence from the man who confessed on his deathbed.

This was just plain Murder.

He got such document and then used it to do What....

To me am Nt surprise, this is not the 1st tym Nigerians are killed...south Africa did Dat..

Americans did Dat too...

So mny countries Hv been killing Nigerians.... so they shuld seat their ass in their country....

We are only good in social media,our threat start and stop in social media...

Evn in our country we still kill our Ppl,so There is nothing new abt it...ask Fulani herdsmen
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by ClitRaider: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
VocalWalls:

May God have mercy on your soul
Amen!
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
vickylala239:

He got such document and then used it to do What....

To me am Nt surprise, this is not the 1st tym Nigerians are killed...south Africa did Dat..

Americans did Dat too...

So mny countries Hv been killing Nigerians.... so they shuld seat their ass in their country....

We are only good in social media,our threat start and stop in social media...

Evn in our country we still kill our Ppl,so There is nothing new abt it...ask Fulani herdsmen

What else can the lawyer do? He filed for appeal. You fight, you try to get the judges to listen to you. At the end, this showed that the Indonesians protect their judges even after they see that the judges make wrong conviction.

Jefferson had an appeal case coming before his execution. That is enough to tell you how bent the system is.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
vickylala239:

When will Nigeria ever say something good...

Is Indonesia his country?

and Why shuld he get a free lawyer?

can't someone be paid to confess?

who has ever claim not to b innocent, even wen caught in d act?

their practice is not Lik my foooolish country Nigeria,Whr u will kill dozens n plead...then dey Jst let u go....

Does I Lov my country, Bt I knw Nigerian are very deadly,from prostitution in italy... illegal immigrants....... .even house Rep went for services of a slut overseas....

Looting... hacking.....drugs.....Jst some days one of our Olympic participant was ban...

Infact any bad thing I hear abt Nigerians are true

A Senate member threaten to beat n rape a fellow...

Fight in Senate Huz...

Wat is it

Based on your logic, everyone accused of crimes should be short or hung. No need for trial.

The reason why we have trials is for people to prove their innocence. It is to prefer innocent people going to jail or executed for convicts.

What I listed for you is what goes on in not just Indonesia. There are similar reports from China. Lots of it. Worst, is these guys getting lawyers who are not fluent in English.

Humphrey's case is pathetic because he was not caught with drugs. The reason he was arrested because someone called his name. The same person confessed that he did that to save his neck.

Just give them fair trials before execution. That is the cry. Do not kill a man unjustly because he might be innocent.

In Jefferson's case, everything says Innocent.

Note, Jefferson could pay for his legal counsel. It I the way the legal system is bent that leads to the Government assigned attorney. Just like a trap.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by vickylala239: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Based on your logic, everyone accused of crimes should be short or hung. No need for trial.

The reason why we have trials is for people to prove their innocence. It is to prefer innocent people going to jail or executed for convicts.

What I listed for you is what goes on in not just Indonesia. There are similar reports from China. Lots of it. Worst, is these guys getting lawyers who are not fluent in English.

Humphrey's case is pathetic because he was not caught with drugs. The reason he was arrested because someone called his name. The same person confessed that he did that to save his neck.

Just give them fair trials before execution. That is the cry. Do not kill a man unjustly because he might be innocent.

In Jefferson's case, everything says Innocent.

Note, Jefferson could pay for his legal counsel. It I the way the legal system is bent that leads to the Government assigned attorney. Just like a trap.

I culd Lov to rply as long as I cn.....

Bt wait ohh!!!!your a Nigerian but you analyze another country of their unfair practice.... whereas Nigerian judicial system is d worst.....

You cum to your country(my country too)were cases will b drag for years...some abandoned... etc

Saraki case Hw mny months nw?

corruption cases Hw mny has been conclusive?

ipod case Wat d stage now.... so many...

Then another country is able to conclude their case and carry out the judgement......

Wat happen to rev king was he Nt sentence to death? Why is he still alive....

To me wen Nigerians cry over another country..... meanwhile their country is worst....

You talk as if the said guy didn't exhaust is judicial powers...

You talk as if the Jst started d case today and end it to day....

Ppl Lik you shout n cry over jungle justice,Bt kiss arm robbers feet when they cum knocking...

Ppl Lik complain of killing by herdsmen,Bt cry wen dis Same Ppl are being killed..

Where were Ppl Lik u wen south Africans were killing us....does killing of Nigerians now sound strange to u?

At tyms I wonder Wat we Nigerians truly wnt....
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
vickylala239:

I culd Lov to rply as long as I cn.....

Bt wait ohh!!!!your a Nigerian but you analyze another country of their unfair practice.... whereas Nigerian judicial system is d worst.....

You cum to your country(my country too)were cases will b drag for years...some abandoned... etc

Saraki case Hw mny months nw?

corruption cases Hw mny has been conclusive?

ipod case Wat d stage now.... so many...

Then another country is able to conclude their case and carry out the judgement......

Wat happen to rev king was he Nt sentence to death? Why is he still alive....

To me wen Nigerians cry over another country..... meanwhile their country is worst....

You talk as if the said guy didn't exhaust is judicial powers...

You talk as if the Jst started d case today and end it to day....

Ppl Lik you shout n cry over jungle justice,Bt kiss arm robbers feet when they cum knocking...

Ppl Lik complain of killing by herdsmen,Bt cry wen dis Same Ppl are being killed..

Where were Ppl Lik u wen south Africans were killing us....does killing of Nigerians now sound strange to u?

At tyms I wonder Wat we Nigerians truly wnt....

You do not know me. So you are making assumptions which you have no facts about. I can never kiss an armed robbers feet.

By the way, this is about Nigerians slaughtered without fair hearings.

This is wrong.

Jefferson’s case is heart breaking. When you consider he was not with physical drugs but a mere hear say. The person who implicated him confessed that Jefferson was not involved.

This is wrong.

If we want to debate other issues like Saraki, Senate, Nigerian legal system, we can create other threads for each topic. There are threads addressing it.

This thread is about Jefferson who got murdered due to a bent legal system in Indonesia
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by Koboland(f): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool

true sha but the guy could be innocent!
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by win3k: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
unless the drug dealer confesses ibos will never accept he is guilty. ibo mentality means they always support criminality as long as it is one of them doing it.
instead of using their time to go spread the message in iboland about the dangers of drug dealing they prefer to wait until they are caught before making useless opinions.

I have a list here of the next batch of ibos to be executed, go and spead the news in iboland about the risks of drug dealing s and stop arguing here!!!
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by Burgerlomo: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Some of them may be innocent, may God have mercy on their souls. Amen

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by win3k: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Burgerlomo:
Some of them may be innocent, may God have mercy on their souls. Amen

You are right, the Nigerian people are working with Indonesian government to kill the ibo people who civil war, bako haram, maitesine, fulani herdsmen and local mobs could not kill.

ibo make up a very small percentage of the Nigerian population yet they are always to be found innocently killed abroad for drugs, other Nigerian tribes studying, doing business, working and living in Indonesia are never innocently killed.

Na only them day innocently jump out of buildings in Asia when police arrive to search, na only dem dey innocently run away from street when asked to submit themselves for search.

They are innocently the most criminal innocent people arrested and executed innocently for drugs.

How ironic that ibos use innocent as first name while they easily are the most criminal tribe in Nigeria
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by tomquest: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Information is power. There are hundreds of other countries to go to. Don't go to Indonesia and it's likes. Whether for legitimate or illegitimate business or pleasure. Don't go there!

But if you choose to go there, we would say "May your soul rest in peace" when they rope you in, guilty or not guilty. You were warned.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol. That is my stand too but become rich at young age or die trying has beclouded many youths and young adults. Infact as a Nigeria, I will never go to any country especially in Asian countries that has high rates of naija criminals to set up businesses: India, UAE ,,Indonesia Pakistan and the likes because something like this fit hapun. I remember my experience with my younger brother u is an expatriate in UAE . I told him he will help me collect percel ( a phone)from someone in Abu Dhabi, the first thing he said was that bros, are u sure? Hope no be drug ooo because some Nigerians have given us bad name and he doesn't want anything that can send him to jail. It took serious persuasion to accept. It is serious as that. Stay here and do your drug after all police smoke hemp anyhow here in naija. So you are at home.
vickylala239:

So you c....

Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by win3k: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2016
well he is dead now, next.
There are 21 ibos in the list of which some have been executed, go and work on the innocent story you will tell people when they are executed.

Many of the ibo people on deathrow were not initially sentenced to death, they were given prison sentences until police discovered they were dealing drugs from prison and doing baron work from jail...then their sentences got converted to death!

Altogether there are 132 innocent ibo people in about half dozen Asian cuntries awaiting execution, they must be the most innocent drug dealers on earth!
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
win3k:
well he is dead now, next.
There are 21 ibos in the list of which some have been executed, go and work on the innocent story you will tell people when they are executed.

Many of the ibo people on deathrow were not initially sentenced to death, they were given prison sentences until police discovered they were dealing drugs from prison and doing baron work from jail...then their sentences got converted to death!

Altogether there are 132 innocent ibo people in about half dozen Asian cuntries awaiting execution, they must be the most innocent drug dealers on earth!

Blood thirsty bigot.

Jefferson Humphrey Ejike Eleweke was not dealing drugs in Prison. No report of him dealing drugs before these unfortunate incident.

However, a blood thirsty person likes you dance in joy even after evidences of the innocence of the man.

Your problem is not drug dealing. Your problem is that you are addicted in seeing innocent people dying. That is just it. If not, why bring an unrelated case into this matter.

Live with your evil. I am surprised that people as evil as you exist. Go and keep on setting up Ibos.

Just like the 17 Ibos you got arrested who were proven innocent and hard working. God will help a lot of them who you set up and plan to set up.

Enjoy celebrating the death of an innocent Hardworking man.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by win3k: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Blood thirsty bigot.

Jefferson Humphrey Ejike Eleweke was not dealing drugs in Prison. No report of him dealing drugs before these unfortunate incident.

However, a blood thirsty person likes you dance in joy even after evidences of the innocence of the man.

Your problem is not drug dealing. Your problem is that you are addicted in seeing innocent people dying. That is just it. If not, why bring an unrelated case into this matter.

Live with your evil. I am surprised that people as evil as you exist. Go and keep on setting up Ibos.

Just like the 17 Ibos you got arrested who were proven innocent and hard working. God will help a lot of them who you set up and plan to set up.

Enjoy celebrating the death of an innocent Hardworking man.

Story story, lol...Do I look like I care if ibo drug dealers are shot
go tell that to the Indonesian government and see if they care.
next batch please!
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
win3k:

Story story, lol...Do I look like I care if ibo drug dealers are shot
go tell that to the Indonesian government and see if they care.
next batch please!

Do I look like I care, if you care? That is like me caring about the feelings of terrorists.

It is clear a lot of Asian Countries have corrupt Legal systems and it is easy for an innocent person to get locked up and murdered there.

You do not derive joy because you are after Drug dealers. That is a cover. You just hate Ibos and you want to see Ibos dead.

After reporting 17 Ibos to the Police and they were innocent of your evil charges, you have no change of heart to know that your 99% is ridiculous.

Unfortunately, you do not care if some of the 7 you got locked up were innocent but caught in a unfortunate situations.

You do not care because you want to see Ibos dead. Unfortunately for you. God will still protect some and some innocent ones that died will have their stories propel an international response to stop the madness.

So go and keep celebrating your blood thirsty life.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by win3k: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Do I look like I care, if you care? That is like me caring about the feelings of terrorists.

It is clear a lot of Asians have corrupt Legal systems and it is easy for an innocent person to get locked up and assassinated there.

You do not derive joy because you are after Drug dealers. That is a cover. You just hate Ibos and you want to see Ibos dead.

After reporting 17 Ibos to the Police and they were innocent of your evil charges, you have no change of heart to know that your 99% is ridiculous.

Unfortunately, you do not care if some of the 7 you got locked up were innocent but caught in an unfortunate situation.

You do not care because you want to see Ibos dead. Unfortunately for you. God will still protect some and some innocent ones that died will have their stories propel an international response to stop the madness.

So go and keep celebrating your blood thirsty life.

Celebrate? Yes of course I am celebrating. I celebrate when ibo drug dealers are shot. grin
You celebrate when they succeed in killing indonesian citizens with drugs, that is the difference between us.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
win3k:

Celebrate? Yes of course I am celebrating. I celebrate when ibo drug dealers are shot. grin
You celebrate when they succeed in killing indonesian citizens with drugs, that is the difference between us.

The difference is, I do not and I will never support drug dealing. I do not even drink alcohol or smoke. Let alone take hard drugs or support given it to someone.

From the beginning of this drama,I have maintained my stance. Give a fair hearing to prevent the innocent from murder.

I respect a fair Crack down on drug dealing. I disrespect and abhor an unfair system that gets innocent Hardworking people killed.

I wonder how an honest Hardworking person comes to you as a drug dealer. It shows your mind state.

Unfortunately, you still rejoice even after you heard of the possibility of Jefferson Humphrey Ejike Eleweke being innocent and unfairly killed. That is because you are really not after drug dealers but Ibos. Whether they are honest or not.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by grodt999: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The difference is, I do not and I will never support drug dealing. I do not even drink alcohol or smoke. Let alone take hard drugs or support given it to someone.

From the beginning of this drama,I have maintained my stance. Give a fair hearing to prevent the innocent from murder.

I respect a fair Crack down on drug dealing. I disrespect and abhor an unfair system that gets innocent Hardworking people killed.

I wonder how an honest Hardworking person comes to you as a drug dealer. It shows your mind state.

Unfortunately, you still rejoice even after you heard of the possibility of Jefferson Humphrey Ejike Eleweke being innocent and unfairly killed. That is because you are really not after drug dealers but Ibos. Whether they are honest or not.

You are so sure of innocence to the point you beilieve it 100% and your interest in the case kinda looks like you are related to some of these drug dealers.

The lawyer (like most lawyers do) said he is innocent, it does not mean he is. It is up to the state of Indonesia, the police and legal system to determine guilt and innocence not an internet troll like you. You have not provided proof (beyond reasonable doubt) apart from screaming your lungs out of his innocence, maybe you should be arrested for knowing more than law enforecement knows about the case.

He may be the victim of circumstancial evidence, but...
The police must have been surveying him and that establishment for a while
he has associates that link him to the trade, they did not mention other names but his
He may be a baron hiding under legitimate business thou not a foot soldier - there are many ibos in Asia like that

There are many Nigerians and other blacks living in Indonesia, yet it is only ibo people who get shot innocently for drugs?
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
grodt999:

You are so sure of innocence to the point you beilieve it 100% and your interest in the case kinda looks like you are related to some of these drug dealers.

The lawyer (like most lawyers do) said he is innocent, it does not mean he is. It is up to the state of Indonesia, the police and legal system to determine guilt and innocence not an internet troll like you. You have not provided proof (beyond reasonable doubt) apart from screaming your lungs out of his innocence, maybe you should be arrested for knowing more than law enforecement knows about the case.

he has associates that link him to the trade, they did not mention other names but his
He may be a baron hiding under legitimate business thou not a foot soldier - there are many ibos in Asia like that

There are many Nigerians and other blacks living in Indonesia, yet it is only ibo people who get shot innocently for drugs?

You are just still displaying ethnic bigotry here. The point is simple. Give people fair trial to prevent innocent people from going to jail or getting executed.

It is not about Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa etc. Hurricane spent more time in Jail than Mandela, even though he was innocent. There is a long list of Innocent Americans who faced the death penalty.

Come out of the Ibo hating world and think of innocent people who are suffering from the bent and corrupt legal system.

If innocent people lose their lives in a less fair scenario in America, think of those in the system in places like Indonesia.

I am not related to a drug dealer. I have never defended a drug dealer. I am for innocent people getting fair hearing to escape terrible situations.

Beats my imagination that people think like you. Remove the tribal cloud over your eyes and think of innocent people suffering. Not Ibo, Yoruba and Hausa's.

A lot of the lawyers that help people in these situations do not think tribe. They work out of Human Sympathy and most times, Pro Bono, without pay.

Have Human Sympathy, Not Tribal Hatred
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
grodt999:

All these the Police may have, they Police may have is just off the point.

Jefferson’s lawyer had an appeal case to fight for Jefferson’s freedom. Killing Jefferson before the trial is murder. The Indonesian government should have viewed the Lawyer's evidence before execution.
Re: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers by Domislaz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
banmee:

By comparism, you mean Nigeria is corrupt where justice is hard to come by and indonesia seems to be not? What is it about that is a lie? I am beginning to ask too many questions again ooo.

You threw a tantrum and thereafter abrogated the pejorative remark to avoid nemesis. You did this after I gave you the reply you deserved. That sounds like cowardice. I don't like that thing that you did. Don't repeat it again next time. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Attempted Rape: Woman, 16-Year-Old Daughter Murdered By Male Flatmate (Photos) / DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.