Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,467 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. (2804 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. / Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by Tunami(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Igbos bore me..
am not an ipob and u can't change my identity.
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by aresa: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
Tunami:
am not an ipob and u can't change my identity.
[/s]

Igbos bore me..
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by DropShot: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2016
oganology33:

Nigeria was badly damaged, & somebody claims he has wat it takes 2 fix it. & U tink 1 year isn't enof 4 the person 2 make a tangible headway
Ambode is not maintaining an already working system, he is breaking new frontiers. Common sense tells me he has the competence 2 engender development.

If dats common sense, don't n I'm afraid, iyz not as common as u think it is
I am sure you can't even run a family with your common sense, let alone a small business.
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by idupaul: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2016
DropShot:

The Lagos state inherited by Ambode was far ahead of the Nigeria inherited by PMB.

As at when PMB came in, the FG was already borrowing to pay its workers while Lagos could even afford to pay its workers without govt allocation.

Stop being economical with the truth.

You guys don't get it it's not because the economy is bad I criticize Buhari it's because of his lack of vision and a road map . Two years into his govt he has been able to communicate either in words or action exactly where his lackadaisical govt is headed ..Ambode is being hailed not because he has turned Lagos to London but he is hailed just because in his actions and word he has clearly communicated that Lagos is I the hands of a visionary leader ,a leader that means well and that's purposeful ...See I campaigned heavily and voted for Buhari but by his 7 month I knew he had nothing to offer ..even if Buhari is taken to Sweden he will destroy their economy . We are all alive Mark my words even after 8 years Buhari will achieve nothing but we certainly will vote him out in 2019
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by DropShot: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2016
idupaul:

You guys don't get it it's not because the economy is bad I criticize Buhari it's because of his lack of vision and a road map . Two years into his govt he has been able to communicate either in words or action exactly where his lackadaisical govt is headed ..Ambode is being hailed not because he has turned Lagos to London but he is hailed just because in his actions and word he has clearly communicated that Lagos is I the hands of a visionary leader ,a leader that means well and that's purposeful ...See I campaigned heavily and voted for Buhari but by his 7 month I knew he had nothing to offer ..even if Buhari is taken to Sweden he will destroy their economy . We are all alive Mark my words even after 8 years Buhari will achieve nothing but we certainly will vote him out in 2019
The emboldened gives you away as someone not worth discussing with. No reasonable person will engage in any meaningful discussion with anyone who doesn't know that May 29, 2015 to August 2, 2016 is only three days above 14 months AND NOT 2 YEARS.

Take your hypocrisy, lies and deceit to those gullible wailing zombies.
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by oganology33(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
DropShot:

I am sure you can't even run a family with your common sense, let alone a small business.

Hahaha!
2 major types of ppl who replace argumentz with insults; Foolz & Cowardz. Lemme not even mention Zombiez cos dat word has bin overrated recently.

U dnt know me but I can smell inferiority complex. . .
Broke Ass Kid!!!
Re: I’m Proud Of Ambode’s Achievements – Tinubu. by jahsharon: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
tolor:
you are proud of your boy. There is a big difference between a leader and a Godfather. Asiwaju is a Godfather while Awo was a Leader.

You are right, Asiwaju is a Godfather, Awolowo was a Great Leader, but what are you? A tout, street urchin or just a scalywag?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring Nigeria :Sultan Joins Debate - Vanguard Photo / I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko / BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.