Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole (74388 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal / Replace Oyegun With Oshiomhole As APC Chair —onoriode / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by IamThrive(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Edo election is around the corner including other states.

I think some Nigerians have the person they will vote for under the bed's pillow.

Let's stop criticizing our leaders online but show how powerful we are by voting a credible leader not rulers again.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Funpeter: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fear people who pretend........

What osho did was bad after all is human also and i believe most of us have said worst than that......

Trust politician at your own peril..........

If you wan help no need to broadcast am......

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by seguno2: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Flashh:
No hating. I hate hypocrisy.

Do you also hate the comrade governor and his party for their hypocrisy?
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by saintdennis(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Is it now a crime for a governor to tell a widow to go and die? Please you people should go and watch the video.

He was ENFORCING the law and the woman was begging...yes I know it seemed harsh but I once enlightened someone that A GOOD GOVERNOR/PRESIDENT MUST BE. HEARTLESS, If you use heart then many policies won't scale through.

Oshiomole's govt paved roads and I remember while I was in benin IT WAS ILLEGAL FOR A PEDESTRIAN TO WALK ON THE ROAD...you must use the sidewalks.

You can't be a philanthropists and excel as a governor...no way.

I wish ambode will show same ruthlessness to these hawkers and traders who have turned roadsides to markets.

Even if it's 200years it will take a store owner to own a shop outright(@ a govt built market) it is better than selling on the road that's how things are done in obodo oyibo we run to.

Let police catch you doing illegal shii in advanced country then start telling them "stories that touch". Whether they care...

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by tomquest: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
We must quit celebrating mediocrity and start demanding for our rights as citizens. Everyday we celebrate politicians. Where are the relevant institutions we ought to be demanding performance from?

A governor stops by the roadside to eat Amala and we say "wow he's a saviour, a humble god!" Then he stops his motorcade to take photographs with a physically challenged dude (who, by right, should be under government-backed institutional care) and we rush to Nairaland to sing his praises and hymns!

Have we no brains in Africa? Why do we keep celebrating polithiefcians in Nigeria, while saner countries build strong institutions which take care of relevant aspects of the society? I can never be part of this!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by saintdennis(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Funpeter:

What osho did was bad after all is human also and i believe most of us have said worst than that......

I tire o...if you check out the video you would see he was visibly stressed.

Bros go check out mile 12 BRT shelter... traders have taken over

Go check ketu/tipper garage traders have taken over.

If governor tomorrow builds a market and offers them a 10 year rent-to-own payment scheme they will reject it calling it too expensive.

I once suggested arresting the traders/hawkers and their customers.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by hollah123: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Flashh:

Why should the comparison be with Oshiomole? Or is Oshiomole the only APC governor in Nigeria? Why not make a Western comparison? Compare him with Ambode and see the impact both of them has done in both state.

He should go solve the problem he's having with Ekiti first.
guy its like u are related to basketmouth cos u are funny.how can a reasonable person compare lagos with ekiti.in terms of igr or wat.av u forgotten tinubu created many lgs durning his tenure despite d fact dat he didnt collect allocation fr baba iyabo.all i c abt fayose is day hes a good man with issues like everybody n hes close to his pple.simple
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by AntiWailer: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
That is 500 Naira from the 1.5Billion Naira.

Nigerians deserve the type of leaders God send to them.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by wazobianaija: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Flashh:
Where is the help? Don't take this lame attention seeker serious.

I asked for the picture of the boy to know the life he's living in now, nobody has shown me.

1 billion dislike for you. Obviously you are an hypocrite. If you want the picture of the man you look out for him, or you want fayose to be carrying his pictures around after helping him. Mumu is your middle name.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Umruz: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Welcomme:
Man of the people...Muna bayan ka..Allah ya tsine ma Buhari

Tare da ubanka da zurianka. Banza Dan shegiya
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by DjSwaga(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol, one of the mods deleted my comment. Nice one sha.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by redcliff: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
jamesharryson:
u cant wear his shoes, my dear... at least fayose was so humble to identify with him. What did our honourable oshomole did when he met the widow?

Nigerians are the most smart and most foolish set of folks in Africa at the same time. Nobody beats them to being both at the same time. I wonder when being close to the "down trodden" has being easily equated to good governance. Nigerians are the most logical and yet most sentimental folks on the face of the earth and can never make decisions based on logic. rather they would reason logically and make sentimental decisions. what difference does this make in the lives of Ekiti people? A man who is basically richer than his state and who rigged massively based on the federal might to come into power but yet, Nobody has made any logic out of it. Rather they seem to support, compare and contrast foolishness to foolishness. How apt! Nigeria u r tooo good! I hail thee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by tundexijim(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
darlingtin1985:

Even if it was said during his first month in office, should such a word come from a chief servant of Edo State if you don't know that is what a Governor suppose to be like Fayose of Ekiti state of thriving with the little he has as resources and also coming close to the people to let them know that he is one of them

If only u know the atrocities Fayose has committed in the past u won't be saying all this trash. Sum1 that publicly disgrace a royal king. Stupidity is what u ppl take for bravery.. . smh.. .

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wait oh , is that #500 been given to the guy . N remember oshomole later apologized for his out burst n employed the lady. Plz oh when would ekiti workers be paid , 7 month haba

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Has he paid workers dem salary?
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
wazobianaija:

1 billion dislike for you. Obviously you are an hypocrite. If you want the picture of the man you look out for him, or you want fayose to be carrying his pictures around after helping him. Mumu is your middle name.
One of the asslicking crew just showed up. #NoBrain.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by bashydemy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fayose gave him 500 naira and that better his life? OMG wailers are turning to something else.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
hollah123:
guy its like u are related to basketmouth cos u are funny.how can a reasonable person compare lagos with ekiti.in terms of igr or wat.av u forgotten tinubu created many lgs durning his tenure despite d fact dat he didnt collect allocation fr baba iyabo.all i c abt fayose is day hes a good man with issues like everybody n hes close to his pple.simple
Leave story. He's a lame attention seeker. Which is baffling.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Welcomme:
Man of the people...Muna bayan ka..Allah ya tsine ma Buhari
Allah ya .......aka ka kaima
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by sunnymaja(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Watch the pictures : Fayose gave him only #1000. He loves to create scheme to deceive. If you want to talk about people , then you can also talk about development not only on immediate.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by bladeAnders(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigeria and politics....
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rubbish! Total rubbish. A governr that lacks foresight in improving her revenue. Ekiti governor can only yield revenue of 4% from her federal allocation, making the state so dependent on FG monney. What then is to be praised? Yes oshomoile abused a widow but he later apologized which was publicly shown & the woman adequately compensated.
I'msure you didn't know he apologised & compensated her handsomely, all this yeye front page seekers!

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by wadetaw202: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Flashh:
WTF is great in this and the lout who calls himself a governor? Picture of the boy now after this. To know if his life has changed for good.

Punk attention seeker.

At least, he didn't ask the poor boy to go and die. And can your state governor or fayemi ever allow this guy to come closer to him? I'm sure they will never. no matter what you may say, fayose is better than your governor.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by amdoyin82(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fayose bad pass oshiomole
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by wadetaw202: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Flashh:
You asking me this when Oshiomole is there waiting to be asked this question?

You are a hypocrite
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by wadetaw202: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Flashh:
No hating. I hate hypocrisy.

But you just committed hypocrisy
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by tunderay(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

You must be from Saturn to have uttered the bolded.
Next time, verify before posting.
Google is ur friend
not from saturn, thanks for the correction anyway. I just checked now. I remember an election came up after the comment, but I can now see that it was the general election in 2015
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by tunderay(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
darlingtin1985:

Even if it was said during his first month in office, should such a word come from a chief servant of Edo State if you don't know that is what a Governor suppose to be like Fayose of Ekiti state of thriving with the little he has as resources and also coming close to the people to let them know that he is one of them
I am not trying to justify what Oshiomole did then, but I just felt there is no need for this kind of comparsm. Let's make comparsm based on how governors touches peoples life through good gorverance , not with this. So many of them we see showing off so we can believe they love us , but its all farce.
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Funpeter:

Its obvious you are not an ardennt news reader, if not this comment wouldn't arise. Yes osho insulted the woman but he apologized to her when he visited her in her home. How many men can lay down their ego to do such, let more a state Governor? Most people with 1or 2million naira in their account will say such things to widows & still tramp on her feet jst to show u they are bigger than you..
Gov Oshomoile acted otherwise, Gifting the woman 2million naira & scholarship to her kids as compensation for his harsh remarks. Can you compare it to the miserly sum that fayose handed to that beggar? I bet that money fayose gave out isn't upto 5k.
Don't always believe all you read Online bro! #heres a pic of Osho with the widow

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oshokomole, the next president. Let haters go and hug transformer
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

At least, he didn't ask the poor boy to go and die. And can your state governor or fayemi ever allow this guy to come closer to him? I'm sure they will never. no matter what you may say, fayose is better than your governor.
Which your governor?
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by samazagudu(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
this one na eye service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.