Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole (74387 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal / Replace Oyegun With Oshiomhole As APC Chair —onoriode / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by obiremy: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Is This Why Fayose Is Loved By The Masses(pics))

Fayose may have his shortcomings but there are many unique things about him.He is very close to the masses.The photos above speak volume.Below are what some people said about the pics...

Bola Agboola wrote.....

'Adams Oshiomhole once told a widow to "Go and Die", here is Ayodele Fayose encouraging a physically challenged man in Ise Ekiti during a visit. We are created in 'twos'. Not many governors will even allow people like this come near them.

Members of the opposition party may say whatever suits them about him, the fact remains he is passionate about the downtrodden, he has soft spot for the poor!

May God continue to be with him.'

Also on the pics,Salami Dankako wrote....

'There are differences in governance, some are power drunk while some re not power intoxicated. Oshokomole is quite differ to Oshiomole who told a poor widow to go n die bt look at a man full of passion to a common man even to a poor disable man. God is wit you keep on moving Oshokoooo'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/is-this-why-fayose-is-loved-by.html

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by jamesharryson(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
The great governor

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Juxtified(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't normally agree with him, but on this I admire him

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Abeymills(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wether bubuhari n zombies likes it or not fayose will remain

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
WTF is great in this and the lout who calls himself a governor? Picture of the boy now after this. To know if his life has changed for good.

Punk attention seeker.

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by babyfaceafrica: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Abbeyme: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Amunkun leyi o

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Welcomme: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Man of the people...Muna bayan ka..Allah ya tsine ma Buhari

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by jamesharryson(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
u cant wear his shoes, my dear... at least fayose was so humble to identify with him. What did our honourable oshomole did when he met the widow?

Flashh:
WTF is great in this and the lout who calls him a governor? Picture of the boy now after this. To know if his life has changed for good.

Punk attention seeker.

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
jamesharryson:
u cant wear his shoes, my dear... at least fayose was so humble to identify with him. What did our honourable oshomole did when he met the widow?

You asking me this when Oshiomole is there waiting to be asked this question?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by AngelAhnie(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Flashh:
WTF is great in this and the lout who calls himself a governor? Picture of the boy now after this. To know if his life has changed for good.

Punk attention seeker.
Hater spotted

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by johnmartus(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
please stop saying this rubbish this is not what he voted for

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by jamesharryson(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Flashh:
You asking me this when Oshiomole is there waiting to be asked this question?

At least, you should compare and contrast the two and give yourself, not me, a befitting answer

60 Likes

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hater spotted
No hating. I hate hypocrisy.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
jamesharryson:

At least, you should compare and contrast the two and give yourself, not me, a befitting answer
Why should the comparison be with Oshiomole? Or is Oshiomole the only APC governor in Nigeria? Why not make a Western comparison? Compare him with Ambode and see the impact both of them has done in both state.

He should go solve the problem he's having with Ekiti first.

Btw, go confirm the story of what he later did to the widow.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by AngelAhnie(f): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Flashh:
No hating. I hate hypocrisy.
you are flashh

Helping someone is now hypocrisy abi?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Flashh: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you are flash_h

Helping someone is now hypocrisy abi?
Where is the help? Don't take this lame attention seeker serious.

I asked for the picture of the boy to know the life he's living in now, nobody had shown me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Oche211(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fayose!!!
Always wants the attention.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by gen2briz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Am yet to understand the relationship between trezzyblog and fayose.

trezzyblog and fayose be like

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by pythonkid(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
the masses love him because he carries Big speakers arround, cuts meat in the market + owe workers salaries?? Smh

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Pavore9: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
I will prefer my own Governor to focus more on fixing roads, upgrade schools and hospitals, help farmers increase productivity and facilitate good markets for their output amongst other things. Though l will have to respect others' definition of a performing Governor.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Mopolchi: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fayose APC nightmare!

39 Likes

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Integrityfarms(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fayose the only Living Legend in Yoruba!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by DirtyGold: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Politicians...

What's tha business?

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Yinkatolu: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fayose Okunrin meta
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by teacherbim(f): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm,all na camouflage
Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by aromonday(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eye service governor

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Coolgent(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
3rd pic how much is that 2k or 3k
Mtss

4 Likes

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by emeijeh(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Is Oshiom- ole seeking a third term?
Why is he going about campaigning?

Anyways, APC Edo can go an' die
We ll kick them out come Sept. 10

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by DjSwaga(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Trash bruh, trash. Dis is great? By which dictionary standard. Rubbish praise. Go to bed fayosites

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Welcomme:
Man of the people...Muna bayan ka..Allah ya tsine ma Buhari

Allah ya ba Buhari da magoya bayan sa kunya!

1 Like

Re: Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole by DjSwaga(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Trash bruh, trash. Dis is great? By which dictionary standard. Rubbish praise. Go to bed fayosites . Is this the greatness u see in Ambode or Amosun or Ajimobi. Smh mehn. Petty

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.