Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? (3814 Views)

Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular / FG To Order The Army Out Of The Creecks / Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by Godemcee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
I wonder why ipob yoots(nt wailers cause am also a wailer)are sad nd angry about the latest development in lagos nd ogun creecks,the NA av made huge success in ikorodu nd ogun state creek,that the militants are surrendering,but some enermy of the nation av being trying to down-play the NA nd they are even screaming genocide.
I support resource control 100% but its nt through this stupid militant tactics.

Is it that ipob yoots are happey about the death of innocent people in the creeks area,ion understand them?

Cc omenka
aresa
modath1
Hagm0nd
Igboid
TonyeBarcanastia

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by AngryNigerian(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
No comment...

...until they finish commenting
Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by superstar1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
They love crime and criminality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
When they attack Yorubaland, iPods call them ND militants

When Military kills these militant touts, iPods call them Yorubas.

Osus are funny people.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Osus love any attack on Yorubaland. Their hate for Yorubas will come to bite them soon.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MonPro: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Because illiterate yoruba muslims afonjas like you who have decided to die as fulani abuobakus can't spell 'youths' and 'creeks' after Awo wasted cocoa money sending you to school for free. Now that cocoa is useless and Niger Delta have placed an embargo to prevent you from drinking their oil, how will you feed and school your children, whose only future looks miserable?. Arabic schools I guess. Ile kewu thingzzz. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by virus05(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
1-0

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:
Because illiterate yoruba muslims afonjas like you who have decided to die as fulani abuobakus can't spell 'youths' and 'creeks' after Awo wasted cocoa money sending you to school for free. Now that cocoa is useless and Niger Delta have place an embargo to prevent you from drinking their oil, how will you feed your children, whose only future looks miserable?. Arabic schools I guess. grin

Osu, the abobaku of Ijos, we will exterminate ND militants in the SW same way Indonesia is exterminating Ibo drug dealers. Will you shut up your mouth. Don't Osu Governors drink ND oil? Don't they own oil blocks?

I really do hope Igbos join as they've threatened. Our military guys are looking for reasons to visit the SE.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by Sirsubway1: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:
Because illiterate yoruba muslims afonjas like you who have decided to die as fulani abuobakus can't spell 'youths' and 'creeks' after Awo wasted cocoa money sending you to school for free. Now that cocoa is useless and Niger Delta have place an embargo to prevent you from drinking their oil, how will you feed your children, whose only future looks miserable?. Arabic schools I guess. grin

Loyal Ijaw slav.e, This your own as.s licking na wao. The freeborn Ibos are really not happy with Osus like you. Samsung Flatron LCD

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by modath(f): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Two simple reasons...

1. The residents of the communities will no longer be terrorised in their own homes, that is a source of pain cos they can no longer taunt the yorubas...

2. The superior fire power of the military has impressed upon them what is in stock for the vandals and criminals they've been cheering on....

Nothing else ...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by project8(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Godemcee:
I wonder why ipob yoots(nt wailers cause am also a wailer)are sad nd angry about the latest development in lagos nd ogun creecks,the NA av made huge success in ikorodu nd ogun state creek,that the militants are surrendering,but some enermy of the nation av being trying to down-play the NA nd they are even screaming genocide.
I support resource control 100% but its nt through this stupid militant tactics.

Is it that ipob yoots are happey about the death of innocent people in the creeks area,ion understand them?

Cc omenka
aresa
modath1
Hagm0nd
Igboid
TonyeBarcanastia
becos they are enemies of the state so anytn that progress d country is their nightmare..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by Godemcee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:
I don't expect anything less from a miserable Igbo aka samsung flatron LCD yoots or alias osu slaves,am a christian nd I got muslim families whom we always got eachother's back,u Igbos can't divide us no matter what,we don't av osu slaves nd free born in s.west.I have a secured future compared to u filty osu who wud remain a gala nd fanyogo seller in lagos

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ManMountain(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
The feeeeborn Igbos are happy that the militants are getting what they deserve. Freeborn like Onlytruth, Pavore9 and other freeborn Igbos are ok with the military rooting of the criminal militants.
The issue is the Osu Ibos that are sad that the military is dealing with their masters, the Ijaws criminals. The Monpro up there is a typical Osu Ibo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by hakimmiyya: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

Osu, the abobaku of Ijos, we will exterminate ND militants in the SW same way Indonesia is exterminating Ibo drug dealers. Will you shut up your mouth. Don't Osu Governors drink ND oil? Don't they own oil blocks?

I really do hope Igbos join as they've threatened. Our military guys are looking for reasons to visit the SE.

Have you forgotten that the boy is suffering from psychosomatic syndrome?
Are you expecting anything different ? You should know it's common among the ipobians.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by Victorvexz(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:
My friend shut up, see this Ugu leaf exporter. Scammer like Obiano. Talking as if the south east produce much of Nigeria oil, for ur information, the south east only produce just 3% of Nigeria oil, you people are part of the parasites n Nigeria,

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by Godemcee(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Victorvexz:

My friend shut up, see this Ugu leaf exporter. Scammer like Obiano. Talking as if the south east produce much of Nigeria oil, for ur information, the south east only produce just 10% of Nigeria oil, you people are part of the parasites n Nigeria,
no let me vex for u oh,Igbo leaches priduce just 2%,while s.west produce 4% with the exception of new oil exploration to commence in lagos,ondo produce more oil than abia nd imo combined,that's why I support resource control Igbos go suffer eh with there samsung flatron LCD head

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by brize(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
The only militant Ipob support is Nd. Avengers and so far there has been no record of Killing from them. So trying your best to tag them along with militants that kill, rape and steal is laughable, IPOB STILL STANDS WITH NIGER DELTA AVENGERS BECAUSE NON-VIOLENCE IS THE SURE WAY TO GO......... ALL hail Nnamdi Kanu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Victorvexz:

My friend shut up, see this Ugu leaf exporter. Scammer like Obiano. Talking as if the south east produce much of Nigeria oil, for ur information, the south east only produce just 10% of Nigeria oil, you people are part of the parasites n Nigeria,

10%?

Dude, it's barely 3%.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
brize:
The only militant Ipob support is Nd. Avengers and so far there has been no record of Killing from them. So trying your best to tag them along with militants that kill, rape and steal is laughable, IPOB STILL STANDS WITH NIGER DELTA AVENGERS BECAUSE NON-VIOLENCE IS THE SURE WAY TO GO......... ALL hail Nnamdi Kanu

Osus stand with criminals attacking Yorubaland. What's new?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by YourNemesis: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Because they are and will continue to be perpetual slaves to the Ijaws.
cheesy grin

You know the Ijaws and Efiks were the ones selling their mothers and Fathers to Oyinbos during the slave trade....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by CONFAMA: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Loyal Ijaw slav.e, This your own as.s licking na wao. The freeborn Ibos are really not happy with Osus like you. Samsung Flatron LCD

lmao...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MonPro: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
ManMountain:
The feeeeborn Igbos are happy that the militants are getting what they deserve. Freeborn like Onlytruth, Pavore9 and other freeborn Igbos are ok with the military rooting of the criminal militants.
The issue is the Osu Ibos that are sad that the military is dealing with their masters, the Ijaws criminals. The Monpro up there is a typical Osu Ibo

Victorvexz:

Godemcee:
I don't expect anything less from a miserable Igbo aka samsung flatron LCD yoots or alias osu slaves,am a christian nd I got muslim families whom we always got eachother's back,u Igbos can't divide us no matter what,we don't av osu slaves nd free born in s.west.I have a secured future compared to u filty osu who wud remain a gala nd fanyogo seller in lagos

yoruba muslim Morons e pain una no be small.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MXrep: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
war has been taken to your doorsteps and you are here talking about ipob yoots

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MonPro: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Godemcee:
Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ManMountain(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:

yoruba muslim Morons e pain una no be small.

Why are osu so brainless ? grin
It's time the freeborn Igbos should exile osu like you out of this world completely. You all are a disgrace with your slavish behaviour to ijaw criminal militants

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
MXrep:
war has been taken to your doorsteps and you are here talking about ipob yoots

Those that fight war stand before their enemies, not run and hide like ipob/Nd cowards.

Ensure that we will bring the door to your doorstep. Make no mistake about it.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MonPro: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
ManMountain:

Why are osu so brainless ? grin

The same reason why your trado-muslim father sells yoruba human skulls for 50 naira in Ogun, so he can at least buy a plate of amala. m0ron! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:

The same reason why your father sells human heads for 50 naira in Ogun. slowpoke! cheesy

No, for the same reason why Indonesians are cutting off Osu's head.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ManMountain(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:

The same reason why your father sells human heads for 50 naira in Ogun. slowpoke! cheesy

This kind of animal comment can only come from an outcast
You are a living testimony that the osu caste is still much alive in Igboland

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MXrep: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

Those that fight war stand before their enemies, not run and hide like ipob/Nd cowards.

Ensure that we will bring the door to your doorstep. Make no mistake about it.
contine consoling yourself, we all know how unprofessional nigerian security agents can be, keep on using ND millitants to deceive yourself while they waste ppl in your land

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
MXrep:

contine consoling yourself, we all know how unprofessional nigerian security agents can be, keep on using ND millitants to deceive yourself while they waste ppl in your land

Does the bold make you feel better? cheesy

Professional or unprofessional, we hope they kill them all.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MonPro: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
ManMountain:

This kind of animal comment can only come from an outcast
You are a living testimony that the osu caste is still much alive in Igboland

ikarm17:

No, for the same reason why Indonesians are cutting off Osu's head.

See painment, shouldn't you be helping your ritualistic fathers to hunt for unfortunate yoruba human heads at this time of the day in your neck of the wood.

No human head, No food for you.Go to work. Brown roofs Baboons cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bode Thomas Really Died Mysteriously. You Will Not Believe This.. / Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government / How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.