Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? (3821 Views)

Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular / FG To Order The Army Out Of The Creecks / Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:

See painment, shouldn't you be helping your ritualistic fathers to hunt for unfortunate yoruba human heads at this time of the day in your neck of the wood.

No human head, No food for you.Go to work. Brown roofs Baboons cheesy cheesy

princey83:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

watch this 5minute thai police interview from 1.12m

excerpt from the interview ....

''he said some of the biggest drug dealing gangs in bangbok are from Nigeria.
Nigerians are bringing shame on Africa. Nigerians are the curse of Africa, and from Nigeria..which is the biggest curse, Igbo people because they are selfish, stubborn and lie so well... many stupid Igbo people sits where you are sitting, they lie and lie during investigation thinking police are stupid then they beg in prison and when they are about to die...''

You can imagine..in a 5minute interview, the detective mentioned Igbo like 50 times. Yu can see they can tell the difference in tribes from Nigeria. That talk about we are all Nigerian is becoming stale.

Lololol We're not surprised that one Osu tout from Anambra where they have human-eating restaurants is fascinated with human head grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MXrep: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

Does the bold make you feel better? cheesy

Professional or unprofessional, we hope they kill them all.
who are the "them" that are being killed. that should bother you and not how to rush and talk about ipob yoots, there is no way there wont be collateral damages, your local vigilantes should have handled it better than the muderous nigerian army but you all were scared like shyte
Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
MXrep:

who are the "them" that are being killed. that should bother you and not how to rush and talk about ipob yoots, there is no way there wont be collateral damages, your local vigilantes should have handled it better than the muderous nigerian army but you all were scared like shyte

No, we prefer the effective work of the Military to flush out ND militants and their Osu abobakus. grin

Kill and burn them all. cool

Talking about vigilante groups. Has Enugu group flushed out Fulani herdsmen? Surprise me.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MonPro: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

[s]Lololol We're not surprised that one Osu tout from Anambra where they have human-eating restaurants is fascinated with human head grin[/s]

Drab and dry. Gimme your best shot, I want to pummel your ellipse yoruba head to stupor. I can see I took you unawares with a lot of pummelling, now you are sing same tune everytime. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:

Drab and dry. Gimme your best shot, I want to pummel your ellipse yoruba head to stupor. I can see I took you unawares with a lot of pummelling, now you are sing same tune everytime. cheesy cheesy

Lol jokes from Flat head republic. Don't go and focus on Anambra grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MXrep: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

No, we prefer the effective work of the Military to flush out ND militants and their Osu abobakus. grin

Kill and burn them all. cool

Talking about vigilante groups. Has Enugu group flushed out Fulani herdsmen? Surprise me.
enugu attack was hit and run and the people of enugu took it serously such that IGP visited the next day and nothern governors visited. enugu ppl morned their dead, fasted and prayed and directed all their anger the perpetrators of the evil act (Fulanis), it never happend again since then meanwhile it happen in benue on daily basis. but in your case the milltants occupied your territory, stopped your deputy governors convoy from accessing the affected area, they killed you, you kept quiet, when you talked all your fury is directed toward igbos, next the unprofessional army started spraying bullets and you run to nairaland screaming ipob yoots. see your life?? if not for civillian JTF in borno the army would have been wipping out innocent ppl while BH thrive in borno till today
Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
MXrep:

enugu attack was hit and run and the people of enugu took it serously such that IGP visited the next day and nothern governors visited. enugu ppl morned their dead, fasted and prayed and directed all their anger the perpetrators of the evil act (Fulanis), it never happend again since then meanwhile it happen in benue on daily basis. but in your case the milltants occupied your territory, stopped your deputy governors convoy from accessing the affected area, they killed you, you kept quiet, when you talked all your fury is directed toward igbos, next the unprofessional army started spraying bullets and you run to nairaland screaming ipob yoots. see your life?? if not for civillian JTF in borno the army would have been wipping out innocent ppl while BH thrive in borno till today

A hit and run that evacuated 2000 people from their community. Osu and cowards is like rice and beans. cheesy

A hit and run that got your governor crying on national tv.

A hit and run that installed an Islamic school in Enugu.

Cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ManMountain(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Anambra is now the suicide capital of the world by elders.
All their children sending money home from obodo oyinbo are all in jails grin
Anambra now record 10 suicide by elderly people every 24 hours.
Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
ManMountain:
Anambra is now the suicide capital of the world by elders.
All their children sending money home from obodo oyinbo are all in jails grin
Anambra now record 10 suicide by elderly people every 24 hours.

That's because their governor is more interested in hawking ugwu grin
Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by MXrep: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

A hit and run that evacuated 2000 people from their community. Osu and cowards is like rice and beans. cheesy

A hit and run that hit your governor crying on national tv.

A hit and run that installed an Islamic school in Enugu.

Cowards.
Lol, continue bleating like a goat, i have no time for kids
Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ikarm17: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
MXrep:

Lol, continue bleating like a goat, i have no time for kids

Yea go and focus on this......flattiiiie

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by ManMountain(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:

That's because their governor is more interested in hawking ugwu grin

Re: Why Are Ipob Yoots Sad About The Latest Development In The Creecks? by allytinted: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
MonPro:
Because illiterate yoruba muslims afonjas like you who have decided to die as fulani abuobakus can't spell 'youths' and 'creeks' after Awo wasted cocoa money sending you to school for free. Now that cocoa is useless and Niger Delta have placed an embargo to prevent you from drinking their oil, how will you feed and school your children, whose only future looks miserable?. Arabic schools I guess. Ile kewu thingzzz. grin
This your comment just proved the OP is right about una....is it the OP's fault that the militant are defeated that makes you come at him like this.....sorry ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government / This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. / Goodluck Jonathan shows off his swag during his NYSC Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.