Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Seek Celibacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seek Celibacy (527 Views)

Reasons You Should Embrace Celibacy. / When Your Celibacy Game Is A1 (pic). / See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seek Celibacy by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Those who see no pain or emptiness in being by themselves seek celibacy. When you feel and believe that you would not need someone to fulfill your desires and you can keep yourself better at happiness and comfort you experience celibacy.

In Nigeria, it is almost impossible to seek celibacy because of the nature of the society. people believe success is getting married, have good children and all of that. The reality is that everybody cannot be the same. They say, "Celibacy! good! only if you aim to become a priest or an apostle" blah blah blah.

i want to be free and rich. i adore self control as a god because truly self control is a god to me and i live to serve self control all my life. Mum and Dad has invested so much on me and i plan to adopt a baby for them.

As the first son from my family, the decision to seek celibacy has been deemed spiritual by my family members. Spiritually correct?? No!!! they feel i am spiritually incorrect to make such decision. they feel i am being manipulated by an enemy from the village to bring sorrow to the family.

it is exactly a month now since i ran away from home. i left a written note for my mum whom i love so much. I promise i must surely get rich someday. very very rich. Though i am presently underemployed, there is high hopes of self control seeing me through.

I feel peace within me that i have finally become a man. Parents used to make decisions for me but now i have made mine now and i am permanently married to money and self control. My dreams? yeah, probably build a mansion on top of a lonely mountain.
Re: I Seek Celibacy by ladyF(f): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nice one fattest balls grin

1 Like

Re: I Seek Celibacy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
The term fattest balls refer to confidence and nothing more.
Re: I Seek Celibacy by calliope(f): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
celibacy for dis cold weather undecided ha!!

issorit grin

3 Likes

Re: I Seek Celibacy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
well, cold weather is the best time to chat up some friends on the phone or enjoy a classical music.

celibacy is not seclusion. Celibacy in no ways implies or expects one to distance from others. You may involve yourself in activities with other people and
be happy doing what you love. You need not put yourself to other sacrifices or abstinence from bonding or making close friends. Try to find people who you think will understand you and your choices.
Doing this alone can be challenging. You may tell them that you need some moral support.
Re: I Seek Celibacy by bitchcrafts: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tomorrow is Sunday... All this preaching...
Re: I Seek Celibacy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Tomorrow is Sunday... All this preaching...

Its funny but i don't go to church, i am a musician and i love the piano. Celibacy is not for church goers only. Do you want to be free, happy and rich? seek celibacy.
Re: I Seek Celibacy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wat if konji do u na op?

1 Like

Re: I Seek Celibacy by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Wat if konji do u na op?

Good. i jack it off.

Yes, you can be a celibate and masturbate but ones it become a habit like everyday, it is advisable to get married.

note: i don't masturbate during cold weather but only when a lady is trying to get closer to me. i tend to avoid her after masturbation and she will subsequently grow frustration.

This year i have not masturbated at all and i have been sick twice but last year only, i masturbated twice and i was healthy through out the year. masturbation is healthy if you do not make it a god to you.

(1) (Reply)

Advice: A Friend In Need Of Ladies That Love Sex / Today Is My Birthday / The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.