Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back (514 Views)

She's 17, But Keeps Coming... / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / She Keeps Coming At Me.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back by prazil: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2016
This might not be the right place to post this and i apologise but then i seriously need someone to speak some sense into me.

I work as a teacher and earn around 14,000 per month, small though but i have to keep up with that pending when i am able to come up with something better. A graduate of information technology the eldest child of my parent my other brother is just 9. My dad has been out of job since 2005. and my mum been a strong woman was able with the help of God to hold the home front financially and spiritually including my tuition fee for the most part of my tertiary education (year 1 - 3), however she lost her job in 2013 as a result of some health challenges that is psychological in nature (though everybody around believe it is more of a spiritual problem than medical).
As time passes and she wasn't getting any better her relatives came and took her home around November last year up until now there is no any noticeable improvement for her speech however she has been insisting that she wants to see him and my grand mum lately told me they needed N25, 000 so as to enable her try another herbal treatment.

Have not been able to go visit her since last year up till now partly because there have been some little financial demands as a result of her health condition and some financial misfortune that befell be so it was practically impossible for me to save. All through the year she has been crying she wanted to see me and i kept telling her i would come by September as schools would be on holiday then even though i had no idea where the money will come from to go home. Now along the line a school contacted me to help type and photocopy their exam question which i did and was paid about N30, 000 out of N43,000 immediately after i got the money i called my grand mum and mum that i would be coming august ending and i was thankful to God that at least i had gotten money to go home. However on getting to the bank to deposit the money into my account i discovered i had lost the money as it was no longer in my laptop bag just to mention that would be the fourth time my money will be getting missing this year without trace. When it dawned on me that the money was gone i had to console myself and started thinking of how to get money for my said journey home.

Now few days back i was arranging my uncle’s bag and i came across USD400 i simply arranged it and returned it back. However when i sat down at night to reflect on my day it cross my mind to take USD100 out of the money, convert it to naira and solve my immediate problem and pay back later However i discarded the thought but with time the thought kept coming back. For the past three days i keep going to the bag, take the money and at some point i would return it as my conscience kept prickling.

My Uncle and his family had been fair to me and my family and he did be disappointed to find out i took money from him i however would have asked him but then I know what he is keeping the money for and his use for the money is quite important and financially he is not stable for now. Now am at a cross road as to whether to take (steal) from him or not.

I do hustle but sometimes you hustle and ends still don’t meet. Have tried all forms of hustling ranging from job hunting to starting up little business but at a point everything hits a dead end.

I just need someone to convince me not to take the money for if the need for his money arises before am able to refund the money the consequences might not be too good yes i could pretend i also didn’t know what happen but then I wouldn’t want to live with the pain should anything happen because of shortage of fund on his path. Yet for the mean time it looks as though that is the only evil solution i can come up with.
Re: The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back by peeparty(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2016
cool
Re: The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Na wa o. Take it Na since you have use and willing to pay back.
Re: The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back by lecturerdabo(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2016
prazil:
This might not be the right place to post this and i apologise but then i seriously need someone to speak some sense into me.

I work as a teacher and earn around 14,000 per month, small though but i have to keep up with that pending when i am able to come up with something better. A graduate of information technology the eldest child of my parent my other brother is just 9. My dad has been out of job since 2005. and my mum been a strong woman was able with the help of God to hold the home front financially and spiritually including my tuition fee for the most part of my tertiary education (year 1 - 3), however she lost her job in 2013 as a result of some health challenges that is psychological in nature (though everybody around believe it is more of a spiritual problem than medical).
As time passes and she wasn't getting any better her relatives came and took her home around November last year up until now there is no any noticeable improvement for her speech however she has been insisting that she wants to see him and my grand mum lately told me they needed N25, 000 so as to enable her try another herbal treatment.

Have not been able to go visit her since last year up till now partly because there have been some little financial demands as a result of her health condition and some financial misfortune that befell be so it was practically impossible for me to save. All through the year she has been crying she wanted to see me and i kept telling her i would come by September as schools would be on holiday then even though i had no idea where the money will come from to go home. Now along the line a school contacted me to help type and photocopy their exam question which i did and was paid about N30, 000 out of N43,000 immediately after i got the money i called my grand mum and mum that i would be coming august ending and i was thankful to God that at least i had gotten money to go home. However on getting to the bank to deposit the money into my account i discovered i had lost the money as it was no longer in my laptop bag just to mention that would be the fourth time my money will be getting missing this year without trace. When it dawned on me that the money was gone i had to console myself and started thinking of how to get money for my said journey home.

Now few days back i was arranging my uncle’s bag and i came across USD400 i simply arranged it and returned it back. However when i sat down at night to reflect on my day it cross my mind to take USD100 out of the money, convert it to naira and solve my immediate problem and pay back later However i discarded the thought but with time the thought kept coming back. For the past three days i keep going to the bag, take the money and at some point i would return it as my conscience kept prickling.

My Uncle and his family had been fair to me and my family and he did be disappointed to find out i took money from him i however would have asked him but then I know what he is keeping the money for and his use for the money is quite important and financially he is not stable for now. Now am at a cross road as to whether to take (steal) from him or not.

I do hustle but sometimes you hustle and ends still don’t meet. Have tried all forms of hustling ranging from job hunting to starting up little business but at a point everything hits a dead end.

I just need someone to convince me not to take the money for if the need for his money arises before am able to refund the money the consequences might not be too good yes i could pretend i also didn’t know what happen but then I wouldn’t want to live with the pain should anything happen because of shortage of fund on his path. Yet for the mean time it looks as though that is the only evil solution i can come up with.

Pls bro, this might be a test of faith! Don't take that money, just continue with your hustle and trust God to bless that hussle for you!!

1 Like

Re: The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back by ifex370(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Stealing is stealing... No justification
Re: The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2016
your story is quite touching. from all you've said i believe you shouldnt take things lightly. some things we go through are not physical while not try going to severe prayers ,;trusting God to deliver your family from challenges.

what kills us mostly in this world is ignorance (though some people will say thats how God wants it, but its not) and dont let it be too late before you act.

concerning the money, i dont know how the money is stacked (whether $1 in 400 places or whichever) dont you think he will notice?

Id advice you to forget about taking it , that might be a step to ur breakthru or downfall

1 Like

Re: The Thoughts Of Taking His Money Keeps Coming Back by IamLEGEND1: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Pele my brother,I hope you scale ur present challenges.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Crying, Girls Why / This Picture Will Help You Calculate Your Fiances Brideprice / Love To Know The Name Of The Music This Girl Twerk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.