Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

10 Signs Of Life Partner You Must Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Of Life Partner You Must Know (580 Views)

Ladies And Gents: How Old Is The Oldest Partner You Have Dated? / Choosing A Life Partner. / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Of Life Partner You Must Know by rinsonder(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
10 Signs of life partner.

What and what is the signs that tells us, finally, we’ve seen and come across our life partner? I’ve once encountered this issue, of going through several relationships and discovered, to my own heart break, that my partners aren’t what I really want in my “soulmate”
This are the tips I used in knowing that finally “this is the one” and I also hope that this article provides you, the guideline to discovering your life partner.
The truth is that everyone wants to find a life partner, and not just “a” partner but their Life Partner, and many people chase after it endlessly, some having the luck in coming across theirs, but missing it because of several mistakes and not looking for the signs.
It is still be argued, religiously and otherwise, that we don’t choose our partners, but we are predestined with a special person that put there by divine power. Am not arguing that fact. Whether this fact is true or not, it’s important to know if the person you’re in a relationship with truly has the potential to warm your heart forever. To know if the person you’re currently dating is your life partner, these are the top 10 signs you should take note of:

This is an interesting article, and I hope you settle down, read and understand this article, it will give you, a deep insight, regarding if your current spouse is your soulmate or not. I hope you enjoy this article and it helps you choose the right partner for life.
read more

(1) (Reply)

This Is Crazy! / Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.