Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com (28237 Views)

2019: Prof. Hafiz Abubakar Pulls Out Of Joint Ticket With Ganduje / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Hiploko(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

I honestly like this guy, but there comes a time when any sensible man should cut his losses and move on. There is something disturbing about the way Atiku is pursuing this Presidency thing. He is making it look like he is desperate to get power, and why?still puzzles me. You have been a top man at the Customs, you have been a Governor, you have been a Vice President, and for years the Presidency has eluded you.

Would it not be wise to call it quits?the way you are going about it, will make some say the "BORN TO RULE" toga, that has been given to the people from the North is right.

Tinubu Schemed you out of the Presidency in the APC, and Tinubu is still there with his very loyal party loyalist. Tinubu is an APC man, and has been consistently consistent in the same party, as compared to Atiku who has changed from the PDM, to the PDP and then the APC.

Atiku is not a stable man, and unstable people are not loyal people.

And this is why a lot of people are not comfortable with him, as they do not know where his loyalty is. My advice?be a Statesman, and be a power broker from behind the scene.

This Bromance between him and Mimiko to form a Political party is dead, even before the party is formed.
how many times Buhari contest?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by holadguy(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2016
Atiku still have long way to go,maybe by 2023 after PMB tenure
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by onatisi(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2016
The third party we have all been waiting for.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by amclimax(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2016
am I the only one that doesn't care about Nigerian politics cuz they are all the same....
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by anungangampu: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Another party will not help. Let pdp change their name and merge with Kowa and Apga. With that they will be back and stronger. Nowadays people are loyal to party and not candidate.
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by eph12(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2016
I just dey laff

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Ahmeduana(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=
comfortable with him, as they do not know where his loyalty is. My advice?be a Statesman, and be a power broker from behind the scene.

This Bromance between him and Mimiko to form a Political party is dead, even before the party is formed.[/quote]
ISN'T BUHARI DESPERATE AND CONTESTED 4 TIME BEFORE WINNING ON THE FOURTH TIME, IS NOW A CRIME TO BE AMBITIOUS?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by MrMcJay(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Atiku has started his 4-yearly bonanza again! Let him bring part of his stolen money make we spend jare. It's kuku part of the money he stole from Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by engreo(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Solange06: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Ondo state people r so ungrateful. Am from ondo state (Akure) I don't know Mimiko but I see all he has done and am grateful to him. Mega school, mother and child hospital where pregnant women give birth without paying a kobo. My neighbours daughter is a witness to that. She told me she was rushed there from a private hospital where they ask her to pay 100k for C- section operation and I mother and child she gave birth thru c-section without paying a kobo the lady is from delta state not ondo state. Mimiko provided buses to take students to school and back from school daily without them paying a penny. Good road, water and so on.. now we have shoprite I was there yesterday and see happiness on my people's faces as they enjoying their shopping, going to the cinema with kids and so on. Ondo state people pls be grateful for once. Unna too wicked! Mimiko tried. He did his best. Pls someone should list what Agagun, Adefarati did for us. Am waiting. Bunch of ungrateful people. Hissssss

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Cyberclint: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2016
Make we watch
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by idealuv: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2016
Atiku/Mimiko, surely not an option.
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Shortyy(f): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2016
wiseoneking:
All of them are thesame: tinubu and atiku.
even the daura man

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Lilteece(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

I honestly like this guy, but there comes a time when any sensible man should cut his losses and move on. There is something disturbing about the way Atiku is pursuing this Presidency thing. He is making it look like he is desperate to get power, and why?still puzzles me. You have been a top man at the Customs, you have been a Governor, you have been a Vice President, and for years the Presidency has eluded you.

Would it not be wise to call it quits?the way you are going about it, will make some say the "BORN TO RULE" toga, that has been given to the people from the North is right.

Tinubu Schemed you out of the Presidency in the APC, and Tinubu is still there with his very loyal party loyalist. Tinubu is an APC man, and has been consistently consistent in the same party, as compared to Atiku who has changed from the PDM, to the PDP and then the APC.

And this is why a lot of people are not comfortable with him, as they do not know where his loyalty is. My advice?be a Statesman, and be a power broker from behind the scene.

This Bromance between him and Mimiko to form a Political party is dead, even before the party is formed.
shut up

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by abimic(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2016
All these political mathematical shenanigans being calculated by enemies of these said people, atiku and mimiko. Mimiko that would contest for the senatorial position in his locality and be there for a long time is being dubiously speculated to be nurturing an ambition with atiku. A political masterclass like Mimiko can't even try such. Leave PDP for SDP, like moving from known to unknown. Atiku is better off being a loner, he best serves only his interest.
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Hedonistically: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Let's put it in very clear terms. If faced with the choice between Buhari and Atiku in 2019, who would you prefer and why?

With the way things are going, most people (including my humble self) would vote Atiku a thousand times. He is clearly not bigoted, more of a leader and more prepared and equipped for the task of presiding over a complicated country like Nigeria than the close-minded and daft Buhari can ever be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Solange06: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2016
Ondo people if u vote APC in as ur next governor am sure u know what it means. The suffer wey unna go suffer no go get part 2.. we can all see how buhari is ruling us now after so much promises. They r all scammers. We need someone who will continue the good work, take us forward and not backwards. I can name 10 good things Mimiko has done that I can see even thou hv lived in London for more than 10yrs. I now come home with pride and bring my kids home because Akure is better and more beautiful. If our past governors have been working like Mimiko did then we all know how Ondo state will be. Pls say no to any party that will take us backward. Let the masses enjoy too. Enough of sharing money among few politicians. The mother and child hospitals we hv now treats everyone. High class, poor people and that's how we want it. NO APC.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by saintRighteous49(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

Supported

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by FreeGlobe(f): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

why not ask Tinubu to come and a contest, let him test his popularity among Nigerians grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by ngolokante(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2016
I have always felt that all this sudden love for restructuring and even division by Atiku was a plan for something bigger....something has big and juicy as a presidential ticket... All he wants is just to get the support and necessary votes of some Nigerians who have or might key into the restructuring idea... If restructuring or even break up of Nigeria is in our destiny I don't think Atiku Abubakar is the one to take us there... He is one of the primary beneficiaries of the flaws inherent in the Nigerian federalist system, he was a VP and an apparent voice to be reckoned with in whatever party he finds himself, why didn't Atiku use his influence to push and see this idea through?who is to say when he gets what he has been craving for he will still see the idea of restructuring as he sees it now?... What the papey is looking for is just a popular mantra to ride on, just as PMB rode on the mantra of fight against corruption to assume power, only that in the latter's case he was sincere about it, while I doubt much if Atiku Abubakar actually means this restructuring he has been championing

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Deen77: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

Thank you Mimiko for where?, If APC take over Ondo mimiko is a goner. They will open up all is past atrocities committed as a governor.
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by SamiraF: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2016
Bye bye Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by MizTyna(f): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

Seriously,you said it all. It is almost the same thing with Saraki too,hence their alliance during the senate president brouhaha. And if Nigerians have even tiny sense,Atiku should not be touched even with a long pole. Again,why same names?! It is the same people all over again,I do not care if it is APC or PDP or any other party,chances are anybody there has had opportunity to lead us in one capacity or the other and ofcourse failing seriously. We need new blood,not these power hungry desperate ninjas

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Deen77: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2016
FreeGlobe:

why not ask Tinubu to come and a contest, let him test his popularity among Nigerians grin grin grin

Why you not come out when I pass your frontage this morning. Next time tell Dino d dinosaurs to announce his coming before embarking on a journey to Tinubu house.

Tinubu, I Dino is coming to visit you and date.

Popularity? Ask OBJ or Jonathan with all his Dollar.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by promqueen247(f): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2016
Speculation or fact?
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Lekewhite(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2016
two fail folks coming together no one needs to tell you that they will produce fail qovt, Mimiko is a failure already that he can't get his puppet to d governor house not to talk of Aso rock with the same obj partner that rob Nigeria of his Glory...
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Who else but Atiku....Buhari again?...,God forbid. Sai Atiku. Only those benefitting from this govt will tell us we must not kick this administration out in the next election. Atiku is the man,he is smart,rich,employer of thousands of Nigeria,non tribal, diplomatic and and not a religious fanatic.
Would you prefer such man to manage your affairs or the current one who is tribal,King of the north,without basic education and chairman of the "FANATICS" be your leader?

Sai Atikuuuuu...2019
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Eshiet64(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2016
wiseoneking:
All of them are thesame: tinubu and atiku.

Atiku is a business man and wants to make more money irrespective of who becomes a victim of his desperate moves. Its oil money that is his highest concern and no good motive.

Its necessary the youth arise and send this old cargos to their expected domain.
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by DIKEnaWAR: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

Does he not remind you of one Muhammad Buhari who was Governor of the North East, Petroleum Minister and former Head of state, yet kept running for President for four times. On his third and woeful outing; he wailed openly like a deranged old woman at the International Conference center, shedding tears of frustration and desperation.

He got power on his fourth outing, only to show us that all the while he had been running for the office, he had no plan on how to run the country. He only wanted to take power which he was raised to believe, belong to him and his 'fiffle'.

I wonder how you people live with yourselves in this modern world. Reasoning like the dead and occupying space; pointing accusing fingers and muttering incoherent rubbish under your foul breath. A breath polluted by myopia, cult followership, hunger and deprivation.

I didn't know Nigerians were this stup!d until Buhari came to power.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Davvymavvy(f): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2016
I don't know about Atiku, but I would prefer a Mimiko as VP to Osinbajo.
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Miles300: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2016
Honestly come 2019 we need to end the circle of same old faces .. It's time for a new dawn in Nigeria ..

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by franklynsunny(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2016
Dis old politicians should jus go n rest or die n leave Nigeria alone for d youngsters with fresh brains as Nig is already weak?

Please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons / Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / APC Lagos Primaries: Twitter Users Blast Sanwo-Olu (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.