Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com (28239 Views)

2019: Prof. Hafiz Abubakar Pulls Out Of Joint Ticket With Ganduje / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2016
Lols atiku nor wan rest ba
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by DTaj: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2016
Afenifere/Falae/Mimiko as a counter-political force to Tinubu and APC in the South-West? And Atiku as a counter-force to Buhari who has massive cult followership and street credibility (in spite of current economic challenges) among the ordinary people in the North (who has the highest number of voters in Nigeria)? These guys are jokers!

Where were the 30 million votes they (Afenifere, Mimiko, turn-coat Odumakin, OPC's combined failures- Faseun and Gani Adams, and other failures) promised Jonathan in the South-West ahead of the 2015 elections and for which they collected his corruption-laden billions stolen from the Nigerian treasury? They didn't even deliver 900,000 votes!

I laugh in Swahili!

Is real politics about organizing Afenifere and so-called Yoruba Unity Forum talk shops and symposia in Akure every quarter?

Clowns on high dose of cow dung and kain-kain!
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by ycat: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Hehehe! Watch Atiku's asslickers take 360 now that is pairing with Yoruba man. He will no longer be the voice of reason from the north or their poster child for 2019.

Can't wait to read some interesting comments and what some people have to say about this. Yoruba are blessed while some that are banking on producing his Vp almost being pushed into oblivion in Nigeria's politics.
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Ejanla07: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

I honestly like this guy, but there comes a time when any sensible man should cut his losses and move on. There is something disturbing about the way Atiku is pursuing this Presidency thing. He is making it look like he is desperate to get power, and why?still puzzles me. You have been a top man at the Customs, you have been a Governor, you have been a Vice President, and for years the Presidency has eluded you.

Would it not be wise to call it quits?the way you are going about it, will make some say the "BORN TO RULE" toga, that has been given to the people from the North is right.

Tinubu Schemed you out of the Presidency in the APC, and Tinubu is still there with his very loyal party loyalist. Tinubu is an APC man, and has been consistently consistent in the same party, as compared to Atiku who has changed from the PDM, to the PDP and then the APC.

Atiku is not a stable man, and unstable people are not loyal people.

And this is why a lot of people are not comfortable with him, as they do not know where his loyalty is. My advice?be a Statesman, and be a power broker from behind the scene.

This Bromance between him and Mimiko to form a Political party is dead, even before the party is formed.

trash.

lies..

tinubu. from AD to ACN to AC to Apc

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Rolings: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2016
The ticket is DOA
Atiku Muslim
Mimiko Muslim
No to Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2016
DOA, or BID.
Dead on Arrival!

Brought in Dead!

Whichever!!

Atiku can never be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Mark my words.

Next>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Febcom(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

I honestly like this guy, but there comes a time when any sensible man should cut his losses and move on. There is something disturbing about the way Atiku is pursuing this Presidency thing. He is making it look like he is desperate to get power, and why?still puzzles me. You have been a top man at the Customs, you have been a Governor, you have been a Vice President, and for years the Presidency has eluded you.

Would it not be wise to call it quits?the way you are going about it, will make some say the "BORN TO RULE" toga, that has been given to the people from the North is right.

Tinubu Schemed you out of the Presidency in the APC, and Tinubu is still there with his very loyal party loyalist. Tinubu is an APC man, and has been consistently consistent in the same party, as compared to Atiku who has changed from the PDM, to the PDP and then the APC.

And this is why a lot of people are not comfortable with him, as they do not know where his loyalty is. My advice?be a Statesman, and be a power broker from behind the scene.

This Bromance between him and Mimiko to form a Political party is dead, even before the party is formed.
First PDM was never a register political party, Like Tinubu like Atiku, they had change the parties like pants.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Adebowale89(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Atiku d bureau d changer. Either u like or not Atiku, APC TILL 2088. After 2022....igbo is our next president. Hope IPOB are getting prepared sha? Dnt be deceive by dis Atiku political jagonz
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by limitless777(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
pinkrex:

My friend, goan siddon!

What's the difference bewteen Atiku and Buhari in respect to zeal for the Presidency?

The plausible difference however is one is less bigotic, more educated and in tune with 21st century leadership requirements.

Honestly, anything to rescue Nigeria from the mediocre leadership we are bearing now is my vite.

GOD bless U my brother.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by bashydemy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Already a fail mission. Atiku will never rule this country that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by HCF(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
If by mistake these two run together as being speculated, then that will go down in Nigeria's Political history as the worst combination of all time..ATIKU and MIMIKO?..Dead on Arrival!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Kazrem(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Atiku and presidency sha. Anyway, check my signature
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by mathskill: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
pinkrex:

My friend, goan siddon!

What's the difference bewteen Atiku and Buhari in respect to zeal for the Presidency?

The plausible difference however is one is less bigotic, more educated and in tune with 21st century leadership requirements.

Honestly, anything to rescue Nigeria from the mediocre leadership we are bearing now is my vite.

If by 21st century leadership requirements you mean being corrupt and unscrupulous then by all means vote Atiku "When someone threatens to take poison the least a good samaritan can do is help him fetch the vial"

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by kayusely70(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku again.

They are two of a kind. Mimiko was in PDP left to join Labour perty and left again to rejoin PDP again, rendering Labour party dead and buried. The two can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
We are waiting, yeye de smell!

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by clemdo: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
I prefer fashola/el rufai ticket
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Sheggy13(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Solange06:
Ondo state people r so ungrateful. Am from ondo state (Akure) I don't know Mimiko but I see all he has done and am grateful to him. Mega school, mother and child hospital where pregnant women give birth without paying a kobo. My neighbours daughter is a witness to that. She told me she was rushed there from a private hospital where they ask her to pay 100k for C- section operation and I mother and child she gave birth thru c-section without paying a kobo the lady is from delta state not ondo state. Mimiko provided buses to take students to school and back from school daily without them paying a penny. Good road, water and so on.. now we have shoprite I was there yesterday and see happiness on my people's faces as they enjoying their shopping, going to the cinema with kids and so on. Ondo state people pls be grateful for once. Unna too wicked! Mimiko tried. He did his best. Pls someone should list what Agagun, Adefarati did for us. Am waiting. Bunch of ungrateful people. Hissssss
Since when has the presence of shoprite a private South-African enterprise become an achievement for a state governor. The mega school and mother-and-child are laudable projects which he did in his first term, which made Ondo State people rewarded him with a second term, but that second term which will end soon has been a disaster. Do you know two state Universities there, AAUA and OSUSTECH have been on strike for some time now owing to non-payment of workers salaries and the state civil servants too have only been paid one month salary this year, today being the last day of the 7th month. I'm sure if you're a civil servant in Ondo state or your parents are, you won't be singing his praises now. This is an oil-producing state for that matter, that collects 13% oil derivation and whose federal allocations is the highest in the SW with the exception of Lagos, despite having a relatively smaller workforce with no meaningful mass employment made for Mimiko's almost 8 years. Agagu you're talking about left 38bn in the treasury of Ondo state when he left in 2009 for Mimiko to use, when other ex-governors borrow and put their successors in debt, and didn't owe any salaries, paid bursaries and grant scholarships regularly to physically challenged and intelligent indigenes, and also responsible for most of the quality inter-town roads in most parts of the state. States like Cross-rivers whose allocations are less than half of that Ondo state pay their workers up to date. Where has all this money gone to? People are hungry and dying in Ondo state and you're here singing the praises of an insensitive leader who doesn't care. You're getting me angry already.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Igwelawson(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
That's the beginning of the end of Atiku political career
Watch this space
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Solange06:
Ondo state people r so ungrateful. Am from ondo state (Akure) I don't know Mimiko but I see all he has done and am grateful to him. Mega school, mother and child hospital where pregnant women give birth without paying a kobo. My neighbours daughter is a witness to that. She told me she was rushed there from a private hospital where they ask her to pay 100k for C- section operation and I mother and child she gave birth thru c-section without paying a kobo the lady is from delta state not ondo state. Mimiko provided buses to take students to school and back from school daily without them paying a penny. Good road, water and so on.. now we have shoprite I was there yesterday and see happiness on my people's faces as they enjoying their shopping, going to the cinema with kids and so on. Ondo state people pls be grateful for once. Unna too wicked! Mimiko tried. He did his best. Pls someone should list what Agagun, Adefarati did for us. Am waiting. Bunch of ungrateful people. Hissssss

Na wa for u o. Just getting angry all by urself. You shouldn't be comparing nairaland comments to reality. Last time I checked ondo state voted mimiko twice, even when other SW states wanted change & switched to APC. I think pple can think for themselves, Yorubas are not sheep. Oyo state has alternated parties since 1999. This is d first time their governor is winning a 2nd term. I think d thing dt will affect the coming governorship elections d most in d SW are these salary paymènts. Most of d voters are govt workers, they might vote for d opposition. It will affect both parties.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by seunfape(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Atiku is deceiving himself.
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Dminister(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Somebody should help me tell this man that he should not provoke me or else...... hummmmm
or else.......hmmmmm
or else.........oOoooooo!

Please, tell him the thunder that will strike him is in his bedroom relaxing to romance him...
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Bgorgeous: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why won't this guy give up
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by johnmartus(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
ask me if mimiko can win his senatorial district I doubt that
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by tonygee88(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
adren:
anything with a"atiku" has no chance in aso rock again..

there are some people who are specially made to make sure he doesn't get there..
#NoNames

ondo state people and yoruba no like mimiko "again"..

this is an effort in futility already..

money weyn dem go use undertake this wasteful project.. make dem share am.. coz na national cake
Mimiko is a failure
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by Mackson01: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Atiku cannot be a Nigeria president. He should forget that ambition
Re: Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com by eDoc: 1:56am On Aug 01, 2016
hungryboy:
At least, Atiku is not like Buhari who contested thrice and lost, cried and told us that he won't contest again, but contested a fourth time.
At the end of the day, they do all this not for the love or benefit of the masses ,
But for their own gain.

Historian,tell us what we don't know,Not what is known,In your epistle you forgot to acknowledge that the three times failure and four times contestant is practically sitting on the throne,elections has been over for ...............1year and 4months and counting.

Atiku is allowed to express his democratic rights,or is he not a nigerian,let you PVC do the talking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / El-Rufai: Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor, He Can't Win Election (Video) / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.