Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) (59706 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
buhari start parking your bag ... waka waka don start again
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Myself2(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why is the guy looking so unkempt.Is this supposed to be a pre wedding photo or what. ??
He just looks like one semi literate alfa
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Kenobus: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ebukaidoko:
And Someone Will Come Out boldly And Say They Are Not Corrupt,They Didnt Loot, They Are Saints. Hmmmm, God Is Really Watching
Tinubu is a big thief!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by famayo: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
D guy resembles Odumegwu OJUKWU
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Blackfire(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
.... Unfortunately no zombie on NL will be there.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Jarus(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
unklrukus:
Negros will forever remain Negros. The love for the white woman is a weakness for the black monkey even if he wears a suit. Look at her, so soft and white, every jungle bunny in his right senses would auction his entire black sweaty country just to be with her

So Lebanese is white. Issokay.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by DabuIIIT: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
The wailers will not like this.........

its high time u faced reality and quit foaming in the mouth over 'wailers'...tinubu is a yoruba dude,theres hunger in yoruba land,yoruba ppl pounced and slaughtered and consumed a poor tortoise,a poor wandering ijapa,at bariga area of lagos....i pray they dont start chasing lizards and ekute....nansense!

just see our yams in milan!
angry
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by damon222: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
olatunjithomas:
God is watching!!! undecided undecided undecided

you loot all the money from country with bad economy,change it to a currency that is so scarce and making life hard for citizens of the country, then you fly it all to a ready made country to better improve their economy

in other words, you are fetching from your almost dried up well and pouring in the ocean..

don't worry,there is VIP TABLE FOR TWO for all of una in hell.
Na the owner abi the writer of the thread na vex me well well. Look at the way he is telling us the story as if we have not withness the most local marriages that God has blessed. As if marrying outside the country is extra ordinary and that people will bow before that Thief also known as Thieffnubu. The writter should ask himself why the father's name, Tunubu was changed to Thieffnubu?
At one my trips to Warri, former governor of Delta State, Dr. Idiaghan's daughter marriage was held in Warri and even caused some people to faint because almost all the roads were complete close down, and at the end so many people suffered. But what happened? The marriage did not last more than three months.
Let us see how many people will worship Tinubu for this very hard time and someone is happy saying rubbish. Thieves.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by damon222: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Very dirty ugly thing.
Just like his father
Like father, like son. Look him mouth like latrine.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by DabuIIIT: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
shamecurls:
All hail The Lion of Bourdillion

truth be told,ou ppl are hungry and catching lizards and tortoise in bariga,you are here hailing a thief,on an empty stomach..
#saynotoblindfollowership
angry
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Wolexdey(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
It simply mean the Change had begun
Do these set of person's pity Nigerians at all?
Except there is no looted fund attach to the spendings.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by tola268: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
sanky346:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/31/wedding-across-the-seas-bola-tinubu-takes-the-rich-and-famous-to-milan-for-sons-marriage/
Buari Ant-corruption-crusade is not yet score more than 5%. The big loothers are participating in the present regime
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Vincent41(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Very dirty ugly thing.

Just like his father

hahahahah,ah tell u..him ugy eeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by AntiWailer: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ijaya123:

So you agree that GEJ is an armed robber? Ok.

Please let us know how Tinubu benefited from GEJ armed robbery.

The likes of Tinubu, Atikiu should have been tried and jailed for theft

The magnitude of stealing under GEJ made Tinubu nd co look like a Saint.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by wadetaw202: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
The wailers will not like this.........

So, you like it abi? Tinubu is taking away the wealth that can transform your life and those of your generation to another country and you are rejoicing over it? Politics and tribalism have blinded you and made you unreasonable.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Samabu07(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
At the time Nigerian economy needs a boost, here come this set of people taking an event that would have boost tourism and he economy to abroad. This occasion must definitely attract people from all walks of life.
Anyway, wish them a blissful and long last union.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=48060055]

So, you like it abi? Tinubu is taking away the wealth that can transform your life and those of your generation to another country and you are rejoicing over it? Politics and tribalism have blinded you and made you

OH BOY!!! PLENTY BITTER PEOPLE FULL NAIRALAND OOOOO!! I SIMPLY SAID "THE WAILERS WONT LIKE THIS" NOBODY BOTHER TO ASK WHETHER AM ONE OF THE WAILERS, ALL OF UNA BEGIN ATTACK ME LIKE SAY I BE TINUBU LAST BORN grin grin grin grin cheesy UNA NEED COLD BOTTLES OF "GULDER"!!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
DabuIIIT:

its high time u faced reality and quit foaming in the mouth over 'wailers'...tinubu is a yoruba dude,theres hunger in yoruba land,yoruba ppl pounced and slaughtered and consumed a poor tortoise,a poor wandering ijapa,at bariga area of lagos....i pray they dont start chasing lizards and ekute....nansense!

just see our yams in milan!
angry

NA ONLY COLD GULDER, LIKE 4-6 BOTTLES FIT HELP YOU..........
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
decasey:
do u like it?, Pls I need ur respond.

My 'respond' is i dont like it but what can i do?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by obainosis4real: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Deen77:

Tinubu existing before Jonathan, check the history.

Tinubu versus IBB
Tinubu versus Abacha
Tinubu versus OBJ
Tinubu versus Jonathan.
Tinubu has been looting rite 4rom Ibb, but during Abacha he tried his profession, then Abacha sent him on an exile and whEn he came back his pple compensated him with Governorship position 2 continue his profession... 4 u dat is saying, "he's been existing" but d existence is associated negative record all d way....
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by DabuIIIT: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
soberdrunk:

NA ONLY COLD GULDER, LIKE 4-6 BOTTLES FIT HELP YOU..........
painment lolls grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by seguno2: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
After 17 years of being in charge of Lagos state with progressive administration, is it not strange that our Asiwaju can't find a place worthy for his son's wedding?
I thought that leadership is by EXAMPLE.

Can anyone imagine the mayor/governor of Milan marrying his son in Lagos?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by justmenoni: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy pretty bad there're enough servants in Milan

crixtex:

Lolsss... even my good neighbor Beremx is in the bridal train...

My rice go plenty o

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by guiddoti: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
He/she, who says someone is corrupt should consider himself/herself corrupt- free. Politicians have only been monopolised to corruption, leaving unknown robbers amongst the sheep on NL, is indication that Nigeria's problem is corruption. Corruption must go!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by decasey(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
soberdrunk:

My 'respond' is i dont like it but what can i do?
hahahahahahah , men u crack me big time. Anyway u u right. U r honest, but u have 2 condemned it even if u r tinibus fan.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by wadetaw202: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=soberdrunk post=48060270][/quote]

Send am nah. I no go reject.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by obainosis4real: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Deen77:

What do you know, noting. Do you know how many NADECO members were on exile under Abacha with all the expense with accommodation in his own house.
guy keep short was he among d pple Abacha sent on exile?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by seguno2: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Deen77:
What do you know, noting. Do you know how many NADECO members were on exile under Abacha with all the expense with accommodation in his own house.

Was he not using NADECO as cover up for his drug trafficking business?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Good for them
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by BarrSolicitor(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
idupaul:
If HungerBAD doesn't attend this wedding I will be disappointed in him
Haaahaaahaaaaahahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Ijaya123: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
AntiWailer:

The likes of Tinubu, Atikiu should have been tried and jailed for theft

The magnitude of stealing under GEJ made Tinubu nd co look like a Saint.

Tinubu and Atiku has been out of government since 2007. Was there no government since then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.