Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide (37488 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Johnnyessence(m): 1:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Femi Fani Kayode has never slacked in his criticism of his kinsman, Bola Tinubu. He went as far as to accuse the APC chieftain of selling out the Yoruba race for political gain but he put political allegiance aside to sympathise with Tinubu on the death of his son Jide.

Deeply saddned to hear about the passing of Jide Tinubu, the son of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May his soul rest in peace and may the Lord grant his family and friends the grace to bear this irreperable loss. It is a real tragedy.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/925790638733451264

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Johnnyessence(m): 1:20am On Nov 02, 2017
i send my condolence message to asiwaju bola ahmed tinubu also.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Johnnyessence(m): 1:21am On Nov 02, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc oamj4
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by DanseMacabre(m): 1:26am On Nov 02, 2017
What most Nigerians don't seem to get is that these guys are enemies only on social media, but in the real world, they're all thick as thieves. They just continued the system inherited from the British and it works perfectly for them: that of divide and conquer.

And FFK, busted!! So with all your grandiose and elevated speech, you no fit spell 'irreparable' sef How I wish say I fit get one big man wey go make me him media aide...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by kn23h(m): 4:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Noisemaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Desyner: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2017
What if FFK is just a mole planted by Tinubu into PDP ?

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by kn23h(m): 4:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
What if FFK is just a mole planted by Tinubu into PDP ?

undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by python1: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Na only IPOB miscreants dey celebrate the death of their own relation because of politics, others don't do that sh!t. IPOB terrorists are brainless donkeys.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Danladi7: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2017
Have you ever seen fayose and FFK attacking Tinubu before?

They only exploit yIGBO people biafran related emotions for PDP!

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by aolawale025: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Being on opposite sides of the political divide does not translate to being "enemies". FFK did as expected of an honourable man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by updatechange(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2017
My condolence to you sir, I pray that God wil grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
R.I.P to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by lilytender: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2017
The two men do not have any political difference, what they have is difference in way and manner of looting the nation's treasury. Two thieves with two different looting strategies.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by saydfact(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
my condolence
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by xiji: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
RIP

1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by naijaisGOOD: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by spartoo: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Everybody is just reacting. I wonder if they studied chemistry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by 26Clueless(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:
What most Nigerians don't seem to get is that these guys are enemies only on social media, but in the real world, they're all thick as thieves. They just continued the system inherited from the British and it works perfectly for them: that of divide and conquer.

And FFK, busted!! So with all your grandiose and elevated speech, you no fit spell 'irreparable' sef How I wish say I fit get one big man wey go make me him media aide...
yhu re suffering and it shows with what u typed up there
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by oloriLFC(f): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Even those that are secretly happy will say they are "deeply saddened". May the young man RIP

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2017
May God Almighty grant his soul an eternal rest and comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by nairavsdollars(f): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Fani-Kayode, keep your eyes on Aragon
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by kay29000(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Women and children of the men you hate should never have your hate for their husband/father transferred to them. This is the honorable thing to do.

But some people are just sickening with their hate I think they are worse than the "evil politicians" they hate so much.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by abbaapple: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2017
The man don de recieve sense small small. undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by yeyeboi(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by oyindare(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2017
wintersnow:
This is so sad, may his soul RIP
lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Antoeni(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Empty barrel
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by lonelydora: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2017
The rich also cry. I don't want to say what's on my mind shaa. Anyhow RIP Jide.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by eitsei(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2017
he will use the death of his son to abuse him one day

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Lilimax(f): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Mourn with those that mourn so says the Bible

I commiserate with the family of Tinubu on the demise of their son Jide.
40 years plus is too young to die but we cannot question God.

May God rest his soul and grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.