Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB (6371 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by MarysMeal: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Beremx:
I am not wailing. I am only stating the obvious.

Don't you think i should criticize a government i campaigned for when they go wrong, Oremussanctus?

That is not oremmusactus. Oremmusactus is now tatumergo007, buharidonmad, buhariiscursed and ozaoekpe.
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by Beremx(f): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
MarysMeal:

That is not oremmusactus. Oremmusactus is now tatumergo007, buharidonmad, buhariiscursed and ozaoekpe.
That is Oremussanctus. I know his choice of words when he quotes me. cool
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by ajepako(f): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
crixtex:
Where are these people sef??
Egift
Gbawe
Demdem (Tokety, tokt)
Abduljabbar
Passingshot...

Why have you stopped defending? ?

You forgot keneking....

2 Likes

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by achinaboy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
it's a bit disturbing that people stood online and voted for buhari

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by omonla555: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
IPOB and lies are 5&6. Where did you get that? Useless animal.
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by deji68: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Keneking was even welcoming Jonahan in one his recent post ..,, how times change grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Rivers State This Evening by Keneking: 6:51pm On Jul 03
Welcome Sir
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) (Share)
ajepako:

You forgot keneking....

2 Likes

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by dunkem21(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Beremx:

Don't you think i should criticize a government i campaigned for when they go wrong, Oremussanctus?

Why not call Buhari names like we labelled GEJ

I told Obiageli explicitly that Nigeria will suffer for the politics of hypocrisy and campaign of calumny.

I prayed for Nigeria today as always!

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
dunkem21:

Why not call Buhari names like we labelled GEJ

I told Obiageli explicitly that Nigeria will suffer for the politics of hypocrisy and campaign of calumny.

I prayed for Nigeria today as always!

you should know both Beremx and Obiageri are hypocrites.....

2 Likes

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by dunkem21(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
crixtex:

you should know both Beremx and Obiageri are hypocrites.....

Always, I let them know. Obiageli is touched however..

Let me write it again for all to hear.. If we don't ravel the mystery behind the kidnap of Chibok girls; Nigeria will only be bleeding in circles for the cries of those girls'(real or imaginary) seek vengeance..

Join us in praying for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Now would be a good time for history to repeat itself grin

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Beremx:

BEREM, who are you? I am beginning to fear you ma.
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by Kollyk11(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
he don start am again.
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by amaechi1: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
You are right! Thereafter, you planted the seed of corruption that have bore different species. I am sure those who celebrated your coming into power will regret that day never came.

Anyway I wish you well as you battle with your health. May the good lord grant you healing.

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by wordcat(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Beremx:
So who's going to overthrow him now Nigerians are very frustrated. I am sure many Nigerians will be happy to see that happen. grin grin

Really, can't believe that this is coming from u after all,,,,,

I thought that you, Joe Yorubakwe and Okoroawusa are the only sensible Igbos in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by obiak4(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=DropShot post=48051391]
Buhari will not only rule beyond 2019, he will revive the economy to admiration of haters.

If I may ask you:
Do you know the type of economy Buhari inherited? I you don't know, it was an economy that was seriously bleeding. That fact was confirmed by many economist then including NOI. It was an economy that was heavy on paper but non-existent in reality. It was an economy that was already borrowing to pay FG workers salaries.

To compound that situation, our earnings were more than halved by a shard drop in crude oil price.
Just imagine yourself earning N100k monthly for five years, you failed to save in those five years, and suddenly your salary gets reduced to N40k monthly. Would you not struggle to meet with your monthly obligations with such drop in salary?

Think![/quote
Zombies Spotted
They said they understand the situation and had the solution thats why we voted them 1year plus they had denied all their promises
All the TSA money the excess crude the corruption loots what are they doing with it

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by Montaque(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin
crixtex:

Lmao... this coming from your mouth... o boy! Buhari don show people pepper! grin

Beremx
grin
crixtex:

Lmao... this coming from your mouth... o boy! Buhari don show people pepper! grin

Beremx
BuHahahahahahhaa

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
APCHaram:

Buhari overthrew a democratically elected civilian govt.

If he is overthrown today, nobody and I repeat nobody will shed a tear for this highly illiterate sectional bigoted tyrant .
Buhari cannot be overthrown without this country going up in flames. We dare you
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by omolami: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thank you our respected IBB. We already know the reasons for buhari's overthrow its not what hhe claimed. APC is a huge fraud full of liars. Today the fraudstration is hyper. No economic blue print for this country now. Wants only to make name as corruption fighter wearas its selective.

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by dmorf: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
KingBelieve:
The same frustration we are going through now tongue

It is even worse now
Kerosine 250 naira
Petrol 145naira
Cooking Gas 4500
45% increament on electricity
Dollar is now 375
Minimumwage still 18,000

Buhariharam

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by PhilemonObende: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
egift has gone on exile, during Jonathan era there were many cheats cause mtn and co were making it. today, pmb has destroyed so many thing and so egift can no longer afford data plans because no more cheats. he hardly comes online, the last thread he created, he was asking how BOKO HARAM started. change don chain am hahahaaha

Who can forget Emma Ezeali alias Egift. The numbskull that was cheering the killing of IPOB members. Fake and hungry web designer cum data thief in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by decomaniaboss(f): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Berem, what is happening to you? you have been wailing of late, and i know omenka and co wont like it. Please dont disappoint them.
grin grin this omemka self don't sufer ,he no gree ? He never tired for apc ??

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by decomaniaboss(f): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
adjoviomole:
Make buhari no worry, Nigerians will come out to defend him like turkey did. cheesy cheesy as for me and my house, iffa hear say we come out cheesy
who go come out for buhary Only aicha and omenka go do that rubbish hoooo,,pls i take God beg u , omemka repent hooooo wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by KingBelieve: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2016
dmorf:

It is even worse now
Kerosine 250 naira
Petrol 145naira
Cooking Gas 4500
45% increament on electricity
Dollar is now 375
Minimumwage still 18,000

Buhariharam
Kerosene is 250 in ur area? Guy u people are enjoying, it almost 315 Naira here.
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Beremx:
That is Oremussanctus. I know his choice of words when he quotes me. cool
You hold the key to nairaland prison(ban), why wont they mind their choice of words...... evening love *muah* coming from a wailing wailer to a hailing hailer
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by Tokt: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2016
crixtex:
Where are these people sef??
Egift
Gbawe
Demdem (Tokety, tokt)
Abduljabbar
Passingshot...

Why have you stopped defending? ?

Are u ok? When do y start believing ibbs words?
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by brightology3: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Almajiri1:
Any coup attempt on supreme leader Mohammedo buhari shall be resisted by the masses like it happened in Turkey.

Long live the dictator.
shey na only you be the masses ni?
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by appini: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
DropShot:

Buhari will not only rule beyond 2019, he will revive the economy to admiration of haters.

If I may ask you:
Do you know the type of economy Buhari inherited? I you don't know, it was an economy that was seriously bleeding. That fact was confirmed by many economist then including NOI. It was an economy that was heavy on paper but non-existent in reality. It was an economy that was already borrowing to pay FG workers salaries.

To compound that situation, our earnings were more than halved by a shard drop in crude oil price.
Just imagine yourself earning N100k monthly for five years, you failed to save in those five years, and suddenly your salary gets reduced to N40k monthly. Would you not struggle to meet with your monthly obligations with such drop in salary?

Think!

Are you sure everything is okay over there with you?
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by philGeo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
I wish we have sound military now.
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by biggie73(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buhari does not learn from history and events. He should punish the looters of our treasury,not the innocent civilians.
Re: We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB by biggie73(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
APCHaram:

Buhari overthrew a democratically elected civilian govt.

If he is overthrown today, nobody and I repeat nobody will shed a tear for this highly illiterate sectional bigoted tyrant .
...you're right.Buhari has over-stayed his usefulness. His 4 years is like eternity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) / FFK: Up Till Now We Do Not Know His Name And We Have Not Seen A Picture Of Him. / Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.