Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES (1710 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by midolian(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2016
A SHOCKING video has emerged showing a 65 year old man posing with his child bride for wedding pictures, but all may not be what it seems.

One woman asked the girl: “Where is your mum?"

She then addressed the pensioner: “What are you doing with someone her age?”

He responded that he had her parents’ permission.

Onlookers were horrified to see the 12 year old bride with her 65 year old husband

Another man intervened: “This is not right, and if we call the cops I’m sure you’ll get locked up.”

A number of other people passing by tried to rescue the girl from the wedding photos.

However, much to the relief of the witnesses this was just a stunt set up by Coby Persin for his YouTube channel

Some witnesses tried to intervene and save the child bride

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/647984/pensioner-child-bride-photographs-times-square

You can also watch the video here: http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/647984/pensioner-child-bride-photographs-times-square
Re: Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmm midolian blaspheming Jesus Christ is not a good idea.... You should desist from such acts and the fact that you bragged about it is very worrisome too.

The story is just a publicity stunt
Re: Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by Strahovski2: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Damn.. the girl is so pretty and hot.

Such a beautiful young lamb for the taking shocked tongue

May their marriage be blissful. So beautiful and fantastic
Re: Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2016
Strahovski2:
Damn.. the girl is so pretty and hot.

Such a beautiful young lamb for the taking shocked tongue

May their marriage be blissful. So beautiful and fantastic
No difference between them that can't read and you who refuse to read. In a hurry to display your paedophiliac tendencies

1 Like

Re: Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by midolian(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2016
angels09:
Hmmm midolian blaspheming Jesus Christ is not a good idea.... You should desist from such acts and the fact that you bragged about it is very worrisome too.

The story is just a publicity stunt
Guy, its hightime you started using your head. Stop stalking me only to post nonsense on threads I open. I am not your problem.
Re: Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by promqueen247(f): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2016
I love coby's pranks and social experiments. I spend time on youtube literally watching it.
Re: Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by DRISKLEF(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
This is not funny at all.

Smh! I hope it's indeed a publicity stunt.
Re: Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2016
midolian:
Guy, its hightime you started using your head. Stop stalking me only to post nonsense on threads I open. I am not your problem.
You have to repent be apologetic sombre and penitent... I won't allow you blaspheme Jesus Christ like that. You should never ever ever ever been taken seriously ever again
Re: Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by Strahovski2: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2016
angels09:

No difference between them that can't read and you who refuse to read. In a hurry to display your paedophiliac tendencies

Shut up
Re: Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES by wordbank(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2016
He excites me with his astronomical pranks

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Havn't Seen This Kind Of Boobs Before (photo) / Dangers Of Blood Covenant 9 Final Episode / Why Is It That Most Rich Girls Are Not Cute??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.