Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude (4289 Views)

The Igbo Attitude Hasn't Changed, From Colonial To Now ! History Is Clear On Tha / Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Ikwokrikwo: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2016
The OP is a Yoruba muslim. That's how they reason.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2016
So says the jihadist behind the fanatic islamic section of NL where you must be forced to convert to their terrorist religion on your profile before commenting on any thread in that section.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Yujin(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2016
ManMountain:

Essentially God has ordained that your destiny, survival and economic wellbeing will always be in the hands of those you so much hate.
Sucks to be you bro
This is presently questioned and you know freedom comes no matter the level of oppression. Our Chi will see to our freedom. I only pity the Yorubas. Chai! When e go red for una, who una go run to for help?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Yujin(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Lol. Its funny how you think you can tell Igbos what is better for them than themselves. You OP should know that anything done with force of compulsion does not last. Nature abhors compulsion and tends to revert back to the free state. If Ndigbo should accept being called Nigerians, then it should be with their own terms of agreement and not by force. Always bear that in mind. I hope Biafra emerges under Nnamdi Kanu's peaceful IPOB, if not the next agitators will seek other means that will make you all regret. You got the wrong people to dominate. Igbos have an indomitable spirit and will always resist anything they sense as taking away their free nature. Its not our fault: that's how we were created. Death to all oppressors.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by pazienza(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2016
ManMountain:

Essentially God has ordained that your destiny, survival and economic wellbeing will always be in the hands of those you so much hate.
Sucks to be you bro

Lol!

You are now playing God? If Igbo destiny, survival and economic well being were to be in the hands of Arewa-Odua people, the Igbo will be an extinct group.

What haven't you thrown at the Igbo? Physical genocide, Economic genocide, Media character assassination, but in the end, " Mmiri malu ugo asago ugo aru".

Our survival, destiny and economic well being are beyond the reach of malignant Arewa-Odua people, of that you can be sure of.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by kettle84(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2016
maclatunji:
When Joe Igbokwe wrote an article recently warning his Igbo kinsmen about the degree of hatred, bigotry and lack of objectivity the majority of them are displaying in Nigeria, a lot of them called him names and the sizeable minority that probably agree with him kept quiet.

Reviewing the comments of Igbos on social media and beyond shows the same traits that Igbokwe complained about. It is these same traits that led Nnamdi Kanu into the net of Nigeria's security agencies despite the fact that he was openly committing treasonable acts with Radio Biafra and the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB). He arrogantly believed he could enter Nigeria without detection.

Many Biafra agitators are under the illusion that they can effectively undermine the Nigerian state to their advantage but the truth is if the Nigerian state were to truly exert its power over them, they would suffer heavy human and material losses.

Igbos are known for their spirit of adventure, business acumen and industry. These qualities serve them better within Nigeria rather than embarking on a destructive quest for Biafra that is largely politically motivated rather than by any pressing need. The Southeast region will benefit more from objective and constructive participation in building Nigeria.

While there are many ethnic groups complaining of marginalization and underdevelopment, I daresay none is as based on mere hatred and bigotry as those of the Biafra agitators. They cannot complain of being starved of federal government resources or environmental degradation which their NigerDelta neighbours readily point to. Therefore, their agitation is largely selfish and not based on any genuine pressing need and as such does not have to lead to destruction and loss of life on a large scale in the Southeast before it is jettisoned and rejected.

Mr Tunji, every tribe in Nigeria display bigotry, this is due to the obvious differences in language, culture and religion. Mr Buhari and Late Amadu Bello are perfect examples of the typical northern bigots.Mr Fashola ,Ambode and a host of NL southwest members are perfect examples of Yoruba tribal bigots.The events and outcome of the first coupe hipped on Igbos is an example too.

It was never an Igbo affair as is being
peddled to find relevance. Now take a
look at the list of the '66 coup plotters
and render your own judgement; 1.
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu
(Delta Igbo) 2. Major Adewale
Ademoyega (Yoruba) author of "Why we
struck" 3. Capt. G. Adeleke(Yoruba) 4.
Maj. Ifeajuna (Igbo) 5. Lt. Fola Oyewole
(Yoruba) author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean) 7. Lt. Tijani
Katsina(Hausa/ Fulani) 8. Lt. O.
Olafemiyan(Yoruba) 9. Capt. Gibson
Jalo(Bali) 10. Capt. Swanton(Middle
Belt) 11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha
(Urhobo) 12. Lt. Dag Warribor(Ijaw) 13.
2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo(Hausa) 14. 2nd
Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv). So, to an
unbiased observer, what evidence can
one provide to show that Igbos actually
carried out the coup in order to
exterminate other tribes.

Igbos want to live in freedom and dignity.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by YourMrBoo: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2016
ManMountain:

Why then are you still so bittered with Yorubas for kicking out your GEJ messiah.
Get a grip of your life, get focus, GEJ is gone for good. grin

Yoruba's betrayed the whole south and went on ass licking spree with their northern masters, which has put Nigeria into this mess just to get back at Igbo's.. And we will in our own leisure time exhibit our displeasure for such idiocy in favour or displeasure of anyone....

In everything, I'm focused and am good and enjoying my life ...

Save the preaching to your kinsmen

4 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Davvymavvy(f): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2016
pazienza:

Lol!

You are now playing God? If Igbo destiny, survival and economic well being were to be in the hands of Arewa-Odua people, the Igbo will be an extinct group.

What haven't you thrown at the Igbo? Physical genocide, Economic genocide, Media character assassination, but in the end, " Mmiri malu ugo asago ugo aru".

Our survival, destiny and economic well being are beyond the reach of malignant Arewa-Odua people, of that you can be sure of.

You are a narrow minded person, you view things through the prism of bigotry and you always arrive at a jaundiced conclusion. For your consumption, Biafra will be birthed the day hatred filled people like you take the back seat in the struggle for its actualisation. After the initial gragra of Nnamidi KANU, what could be said of it now? History? Ojukwu was tactical but not hateful..may your hatred towards innocent loving people consume you in no bound

1 Like

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by pazienza(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Davvymavvy:

You are a narrow minded person, you view things through the prism of bigotry and you always arrive at a jaundiced conclusion. For your consumption, Biafra will be birthed the day hatred filled people like you take the back seat in the struggle for its actualisation. After the initial gragra of Nnamidi KANU, what could be said of it now? History? Ojukwu was tactical but not hateful..may your hatred towards innocent loving people consume you in no bound

Where is the hatred in my posts? I'd want you to point them out.

How does not wanting to share a country with a group ( Arewa-Odua) my people share nothing in common with translate to being hatred? Can't we just be peaceful neighbors?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Davvymavvy(f): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Yoruba's betrayed the whole south and went on ass licking spree with their northern masters, which has put Nigeria into this mess just to get back at Igbo's.. And we will in our own leisure time exhibit our displeasure for such idiocy in favour or displeasure of anyone....

In everything, I'm focused and am good and enjoying my life ...

Save the preaching to your kinsmen

When and how did Yoruba betray the "whole" south?

1 Like

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by kettle84(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Mr Joe igbokwe is a perfect example of an outcast. he off course is from a family with questionable character whose family was chased by the famed vigilante outfit bakassi.He ran to Lagos and embraced ACN and now APC and always attack his people just to fine tone with his southwest bedfellows. Have you seen him with any eastern politian?the answer is no! How long shall he continue to attack his people. Igbos and Yoruba are different and will forever be different because that it is natural. The truth is no matter how Mr Joe igbokw continues to attack his people to please Yoruba's,he can never be loved by Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by AmuDimpka: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Yoruba has been known for betraying

Ask

4 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by YourMrBoo: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Obasanjo served all his tenure with full support of both the SS and the SE.

But when is turn for a SS man to get the full support of their southern sisters, Yorubas betrayed the south and sided with north just BC they promised them vp slot.

Buhari choosed an Igbo man as vp during his first and second contest yet the Igbo's didn't let that to misled them. as even the blind eyes can see the nusiance buhari is...

What happened when buhari decided to look towards the west. They immediately switched boat... That's stupid and irrational.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Davvymavvy(f): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2016
pazienza:

Where is the hatred in my posts? I'd want you to point them out.

How does not wanting to share a country with a group ( Arewa-Odua) my people share nothing in common with translate to being hatred? Can't we just be peaceful neighbors?

By now, you should be proud of your stance. Why do I need to point to a blind man what I know he would never see? More like wasting one's time. But continue in this voyage of fact misrepresentation, after all, it serves your purpose right. You are talking about peaceful neighbor? Your posts' history do not bear testament to that. Men can play God!!! No country can exist in isolation

1 Like

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Rolings: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
vivalavida:

Even if u like,agree with the devil. We dont fvcking care. So save your epistle and focus your effort in reclaiming kwara,elepete and ibafo from the various colonialist hell bent on having a share of the South West

Reclaiming the south west as you say should start with efforts aimed at cleansing the south west of igbos who have under the guise of calling a part of Yorubaland "no man's land " been colonizing the south west and even have their own enclaves and several federal and state house of assembly members from Lagos state. Of all your so called colonists it will do the yorubas good to firstly eliminate the ibos cos they are the most deadly among them .
Yeye
Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by CSTR12: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is the guy behind the fascist tyrannical, islamic declaration in the islamic section. What a clown grin.
This is part of the legacy awo gave them. Pseudo-intellectualism.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by vivalavida(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Rolings:

Reclaiming the south west as you say should start with efforts aimed at cleansing the south west of igbos who have under the guise of calling a part of Yorubaland "no man's land " been colonizing the south west and even have their own enclaves and several federal and state house of assembly members from Lagos state. Of all your so called colonists it will do the yorubas good to firstly eliminate the ibos cos they are the most deadly among them .
Yeye

Lol,NEMA is currently setting up IDP camps around ikorodu,ibafo,arepo and elepete. Go and donate blood for your brethren

5 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Davvymavvy(f): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Obasanjo severed all his tenure with full support of both the SS and the SE.

But when is turn for a SS man to get the full support of their southern sisters, Yorubas betrayed the south and sided with north just BC they promised them vp slot.

Buhari choosed an Igbo man as vp during his first and second contest yet the Igbo's didn't let that to misled them. as even the blind eyes can see the nusiance buhari is...

What happened when buhari decided to look towards the west. They immediately switched boat... That's stupid and irrational.

Was Igbo support for Obj a support for the Yorubas? If Igbo had wanted to support Yoruba, they would have voted Olu Falae instead of Obj. Obasanjo was never Yoruba's Candidate. You supported a northern candidate.

Who made the ascension of GEJ to the rostrum of power a reality? When northern cabals fought him with all they had in their political arsenal? The struggle for his freedom was spearheaded by the Yoruba's, where were his other southern brothers?

You mentioned Igbo VP? Who did Buhari use as VP in 2011 election? Bakare a Yoruba man, did Yoruba vote Buhari because of that? Didn't Yoruba's support GEJ despite the fact that they were in the opposition?

With all the above, why then did gej marginalise Yoruba's despite the huge role they played in his political voyage? You still expect them to continue to worship him when he didn't think of southern solidarity and carry Yoruba's along? instead, he brushed them aside. Think bro!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Davvymavvy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Yoruba has been known for betraying

Ask

How? So, Igbos didn't betray Yoruba when you all ganged up against Gbajabiamila a Yoruba man? Wonderful!
Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by YourMrBoo: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Was Igbo support for Obj a support for the Yorubas? If Igbo had wanted to support Yoruba, they would have voted Olu Falae instead of Obj. Obasanjo was never Yoruba's Candidate. You supported a northern candidate.

Who made the ascension of GEJ to the rostrum of power a reality? When northern cabals fought him with all they had in their political arsenal? The struggle for his freedom was spearheaded by the Yoruba's, where were his other southern brothers?

You mentioned Igbo VP? Who did Buhari use as VP in 2011 election? Bakare a Yoruba man, did Yoruba vote Buhari because of that? Didn't Yoruba's support GEJ despite the fact that they were in the opposition?

With all the above, why then did gej marginalise Yoruba's despite the huge role they played in his political voyage? You still expect them to continue to worship him when he didn't think of southern solidarity and carry Yoruba's along? instead, he brushed them aside. Think bro!!!

In all this, is still didn't make sense to why Yoruba's in all sophistication will go ahead to vote for a man whose records are there for all to see...

Or is it because your stupid mofo jabagan is a muslim!? Is that why the Yoruba's foolishly stand behind him to northernize and islamize Nigerians...

Thank God for the Igbos as even in political affairs or not they will resist all Buharis advances in Islamizing Nigeria...

Your reasons and excuse is not enough to measure up the cup of betrayal the Yoruba's gave to the south east and south south... And it has finds it way to history...

And you know what karma is a pretty biitch...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Davvymavvy(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMrBoo:

In all this, is still didn't make sense to why Yoruba's in all sophistication will go ahead to vote for a man whose records are there for all to see...

Or is it because your stupid mofo jabagan is a muslim!? Is that why the Yoruba's foolishly stand behind him to northernize and islamize Nigerians...

Thank God for the Igbos as even in political affairs or not they will resist all Buharis advances in Islamizing Nigeria...

Your reasons and excuse is not enough to measure up the cup of betrayal the Yoruba's gave to the south east and south south... And it has finds it way to history...

And you know what karma is a pretty biitch...

You are not making any sense. Was Tinubu not a Muslim in 2011 when he supported GEJ against his party candidate? You are talking about karma? Yoruba's have never depended on you lots for anything, not in the history, not now and that time will never come.

Igbo's have never supported a Yoruba candidate

They voted against Awolowo

They voted against Olu Falae

They voted against Gbajabiamila

So, pray, tell, what karma are you talking about? What you never did, we are not expecting you to do it. We dont just suffer from victim mentality like your folks

1 Like

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Princedaniel: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
ManMountain:

Sucks to be you bro

Very sad perception coming from Strong advocates of one Nigeria. And it looks like most APC members share this opinion.

If I were to speak against self determination by some Igbos, common sense will demand that I speak to them with respect why still maintaining my stance for a united Nigeria.

Impolite, disrespectful and callous statements from our leaders and their supporters has been the main reason for the renewed agitation from South South and South east.

Using force or disrespectful talks may not stop the agitation until we learn to talk to these guys politely and respectfully, like they are actually Nigerians.

Only time will prove that this is the only solution to achieving a true and peaceful One Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Davvymavvy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Princedaniel:

Very sad perception coming from Strong advocates of one Nigeria. And it looks like most APC members share this opinion.

If I were to speak against self determination by some Igbos, common sense will demand that I speak to them with respect why still maintaining my stance for a united Nigeria.

Impolite, disrespectful and callous statements from our leaders and their supporters has been the main reason for the renewed agitation from South South and South east.

Using force or disrespectful talks may not stop the agitation until we learn to talk to these guys politely and respectfully, like they are actually Nigerians.

Only time will prove that this is the only solution to achieving a true and peaceful One Nigeria.

You mean you should worship and bow to those that openly denigrate your people, call you unprintable names and insult your ancestors because of their love for an independent nation? Wonder shall never end! You should as well talk to these folks to stem down on their hate campaigns, does any group have monopoly of insult and tribal bashing? Most Yoruba's don't even believe in the one Nigeria project but see, you can never blackmail them to do your bidding... that terrain is even a familiar terrain to the Yoruba's. When Igbos learn courtesy, be assured that Yoruba's will openly canvass for their liberation but till then, we still bear same name
Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by 36xtr93r: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Davvymavvy:
You mean you should worship and bow to those that openly denigrate your people, call you unprintable names and insult your ancestors because of their love for an independent nation? Wonder shall never end! You should as well talk to these folks to stem down on their hate campaigns, does any group have monopoly of insult and tribal bashing? Most Yoruba's don't even believe in the one Nigeria project but see, you can never blackmail them to do your bidding... that terrain is even a familiar terrain to the Yoruba's. When Igbos learn courtesy, be assured that Yoruba's will openly canvass for their liberation but till then, we still bear same name

Stop throwing smelly spits everywhere with your silly lies and propaganda against the Igbo Nation - your eternal nemesis.

Right here and now, justify your rants and allegations against Igbos by providing credible evidence of how Igbos openly denigrate Yorubas.

Yorubas are notorious for making a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.
A people who are mostly raised by single mothers out of wedlock and without father figure.

It really suck to be a Yoruba - mannerless set of tribalistic bigots who are so confused to ever stand for anything good in life!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Davvymavvy(f): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
36xtr93r:

Give me a mention whenever you regain your sanity. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by 36xtr93r: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Davvymavvy:
Give me a mention whenever you regain your sanity. ..

Provide credible evidences to your silly rants and allegations against Igbos and I shan't fail to help fix your insanity and great delusion...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Davvymavvy(f): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
36xtr93r:

Provide credible evidences to your silly rants and allegations against Igbos and I shan't fail to help fix your insanity and great delusion...

When you guys are caught, you change the rhetorics. Is it out of cowardice or what? Be a proud ethnic bigot that you are.

1 Like

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by Iykopeee: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
maclatunji:
When Joe Igbokwe wrote an article recently warning his Igbo kinsmen about the degree of hatred, bigotry and lack of objectivity the majority of them are displaying in Nigeria, a lot of them called him names and the sizeable minority that probably agree with him kept quiet.

Reviewing the comments of Igbos on social media and beyond shows the same traits that Igbokwe complained about. It is these same traits that led Nnamdi Kanu into the net of Nigeria's security agencies despite the fact that he was openly committing treasonable acts with Radio Biafra and the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB). He arrogantly believed he could enter Nigeria without detection.

Many Biafra agitators are under the illusion that they can effectively undermine the Nigerian state to their advantage but the truth is if the Nigerian state were to truly exert its power over them, they would suffer heavy human and material losses.

Igbos are known for their spirit of adventure, business acumen and industry. These qualities serve them better within Nigeria rather than embarking on a destructive quest for Biafra that is largely politically motivated rather than by any pressing need. The Southeast region will benefit more from objective and constructive participation in building Nigeria.

While there are many ethnic groups complaining of marginalization and underdevelopment, I daresay none is as based on mere hatred and bigotry as those of the Biafra agitators. They cannot complain of being starved of federal government resources or environmental degradation which their NigerDelta neighbours readily point to. Therefore, their agitation is largely selfish and not based on any genuine pressing need and as such does not have to lead to destruction and loss of life on a large scale in the Southeast before it is jettisoned and rejected.

U will always agree with a nuisance
Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by 36xtr93r: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Davvymavvy:
When you guys are caught, you change the rhetorics. Is it out of cowardice or what? Be a proud ethnic bigot that you are.

Frustrated IPOO miscreant with a bile-filled hatred towards other people but Yorubas, it's an open secret that many of you bigots are unstable in your ways to ever stand for anything good in life.

As a tribe filled with filth and dirts Yorubas are experts in scavenging for rotten matters. Trusting a Yoruba person is like searching for a pin in a haystack. You tribalists are great cowards known to mankind.

Spits#

4 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by plaetton: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
maclatunji:

I don't know whether to laugh or frown when I see ignorant people pontificating about issues or about a people that they know nothing about.

I am betting that the OP has never lived in any part of Igboland nor probably visited any part for any extended period.

I do not ever recall ever hearing any Igbo calling for war against the Nigerian federation.
However those that preach and threaten war against the Igbo people had better grab their history books and remember that a lot has changed since 1967.

I find it funny that everyone tends to awards themselves PhDs on or about the Igbo people, their attitudes, their grievances and their inner aspirations.

You insult us with your very complex ignorance .

This OP, a product of an educational system that doesn't teach history to their young, is here pontificating, ignorantly, that Igbos have no reason to complain and agitate for better lives, better living, better treatment,..a better Nigeria.

According to the OP, Igbos should just relax and continue to take in the arxx like everyone else in this Feudal oligarchy we pretend to call a nation.

The OP epitomizes the old saying: garbage in, garbage out.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude by maclatunji: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
kettle84:
Mr Joe igbokwe is a perfect example of an outcast. he off course is from a family with questionable character whose family was chased by the famed vigilante outfit bakassi.He ran to Lagos and embraced ACN and now APC and always attack his people just to fine tone with his southwest bedfellows. Have you seen him with any eastern politian?the answer is no! How long shall he continue to attack his people. Igbos and Yoruba are different and will forever be different because that it is natural. The truth is no matter how Mr Joe igbokw continues to attack his people to please Yoruba's,he can never be loved by Yoruba.

This is not very nice. I am sure Joe Igbokwe is as much an Igbo as you or any other person is. The unnecessary attacks because he seeks to go out of the parochial mindset that many Igbos hold is not helping at all.

Hopefully, genuine Igbo progressives will change the narrative coming out of the Southeast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku / FG Release Photos of Ogwashi-uku Earth Dam Project, In Aboh-ogwashi-uku, Aniocha / Governor Ugwuanyi Bags Independent Best Governor Award For Grassroots Developmem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.