Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Romantic Article Competition (get In Here) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Article Competition (get In Here) (386 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Uyi Ogbebor Shares Romantic Pre-Wedding Photos As He Is Set To Wed / Make I Still Snap With My Romantic Television Too (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Article Competition (get In Here) by Aare2050(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hello RomanceLanders.

it's your guy Aare2050, writer and owner of the sexcapade FaceMeIFaceYou...

it's been a long time, please don't talk about the continuation of the story, it's a story for another day.

I have a good news for your all my great article writers in the building......

www.romanceland. is a new blog I set up to publish articles for wider audience and coverage.

and to kick start our service, we are pleased to inform you that we want you to be part of our success.

HOW? WHY? WHEN?

Lets start from 'WHEN'
Well, it's now, yes now. like right now
August 1-30th 2016
save the date

WHY?

1. We want you to know you are a great writer, just that you are not having the needed attention, motivation and encouragement to continue. and that's what we offer you.

2. because we are going to compensate you with gifts.
yes, gifts... gifts includes the following
i. best writer will be made an admin in our blog with cash prize.
ii. second best writer will be given a 6 month admin and cash prize
iii. third place winner will also be given 3 months admin and cash prize.

Other winners from 4th - 10th will be rewarded with cash price in no particular order.

please note that all your articles will be published on our blog, and your name and email address shall be included to show that you are the real and original author of such articles.

HOW?
It's easy, if you are interested, all you have to do is just to send us a message on our email address or our mobile number.
with the content:
1.your name
2. "I'm ready to write"

email: aareshile2050@gmail.com
phone number: +2347033401755.

when we receive your entry then you can proceed to sending us your article.

NOTE:
Your article must be at least five(5) episode
and each episode must be at least 500 words upward.

please note that, your article must be original in other not to be disqualified. we have software that detect plagiarism. if we discovered that you copied from someone, you will be automatically disqualified.

terms and conditions apply
best regards
Aare2050
www.ramanceland.

(1) (Reply)

Places Naija Women Visit Looking For An Existence Of A Life Partner. / Very Urgent Issue / GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (4) . Fantastic Services. Amy Warner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.