Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

“please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” (3618 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Married Mother Seduces Her Son With N50,000 In A Hotel / I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by 0ubenji(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
#Read&Shared#
I am okay financially, living well and self made. I met Halima on a trip to Dubai.
Hai! Halima is beautiful. Her smooth flawless skin, her dove shaped innocent eyes, her well rounded figure! Kai! Allah! Halima is an Egyptian goddess. I couldn’t withstand the bulge that greeted my zipline as I watched Halima saunter her way passed the queue with her luggage.
I hurried to her and after a few quick jokes she gave me her number. We started to talk and I realised that Halima owns a fashion school here in Maitama. I went there and was impressed by how classy the place was. Halima looked as splendid as ever and while we talked all I could think about was how our lips would feel locked together.
Her father is late, he died eight years ago, so I was eager to see the woman that single handedly made Halima into the wonder that she was. And I was not too surprised. Halima’s mother was as stunning, or even more stunning than Halima. Her wrinkle free, milky white skin would make even the most reverent of reverends rethink his vows. Her luscious well formed lips. Her long flowing natural hair, like a million tears have held their hands, just to cry again. I got married to Halima in one of the spacious chapels in central Abuja, and my world was joyous.
After our first daughter was borne, Halima’s mother decided to come live with us for a while. I was impressed by how even at forty eight, she was quite trendy and chic.
We developed a good rapport and all was fine…Till Halima’s mum started making passes at me.
I started noticing how she touches me, long lingering touches that suggest more than what they at first glance, would imply.
Nowadays, whenever Halima is not home she would wear a short towel and sit in the parlour, opposite me, her open thighs spreading now and then.
Recently, towel clad and wearing nothing within, she came and sat in my laps and asked me to rub her, complaining about how it ached.
I am trying my best to respect myself but the temptation is becoming unbearable and I don’t know how to tell Halima about this.
What if she doesn’t believe me? Afterall it’s her mother for God’s sake! Yesterday, she ran out of the bathroom naked, screaming that she saw a rat. I checked thoroughly and there was nothing.
People, What should I do?
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Ladycloud(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Seduce her back!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by macho44(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
Seduce her back!!!!
You just spoke my mind!

2 Likes

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by 0ubenji(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
Seduce her back!!!!
Hmmmn...so if ur fada-in-law reason u...u sef go _____??

1 Like

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Oche211(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
U self no get work? Why be say na only u nd Halima mama go always dey house alone together.

8 Likes

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by DesChyko: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Imagine everyone on Nairaland is watching you, what would you have done?
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Oche211(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
0ubenji:

Hmmmn...so if ur fada-in-law reason u...u sef go _____??
she just said the truth na. This ur story no need make person reason am at all. Anyway u try for the story, hope u get blog wey u go dey post am abi na nairaland here all of them dey.
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by stobery(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Send me her contact so i can confirm and investigate

1 Like

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by olaleks007(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op...I don't know say we watch d film together in the cinema b4 PHCN take light

The film pain me...I need to know d end too

Anyway continue lieing jare

1 Like

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by 0ubenji(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oche211:

she just said the truth na. This ur story no need make person reason am at all. Anyway u try for the story, hope u get blog wey u go dey post am abi na nairaland here all of them dey.
http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/07/please-help-my-wifes-mother-seduces-me/
U can withold ur apology, if at all..u maturedly have one to offer thereafter.
Cc: olaleks007, stobery, Fajs

1 Like

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Fajs: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
I smell lies hmmmmmmm make I confirm from ifa and get back to you

1 Like

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Audray(f): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
So...who read that?
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Forzap: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kong her sharply....notin do u undecided
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by dannyben5: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by nrexzy: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chop am clean mouth...
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Ladycloud(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
macho44:
You just spoke my mind!
my dear... I don't even understand the reason y the thread was created

1 Like

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by vickodedon(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Oche211(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
0ubenji:

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/07/please-help-my-wifes-mother-seduces-me/
U can withold ur apology, if at all..u maturedly have one to offer thereafter.
Cc: olaleks007, stobery, Fajs
Op, i would ve gladly apologise if the dudes saying the story was truely u.
U come dey bring yabaleft link come give me make i apologise as if no be blog.
Dude, i mention blog in my comment nd u lift the story 4rm a blog. Stories like this one are meant for the blogs.
Since u aint Halima's husband, i take d story as that of a traffic seeking blogger.
So No Apology.

1 Like

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
op go and sleep its late.. lets talk 2mro ya
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by afanide: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Sorry but your Wife is in a better position to help you out
Congrats in advance undecided
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2016
0ubenji:
#Read&Shared#

I am okay financially, living well and self made. I met
Halima on a trip to Dubai.

Hai! Halima is beautiful. Her smooth flawless skin, her
dove shaped innocent eyes, her well rounded figure! Kai!
Allah! Halima is an Egyptian goddess.
I couldn’t withstand the bulge that greeted my zipline as I
watched Halima saunter her way passed the queue with
her luggage.

I hurried to her and after a few quick jokes she gave me
her number. We started to talk and I realised that Halima
owns a fashion school here in Maitama.
I went there and was impressed by how classy the place
was. Halima looked as splendid as ever and while we
talked all I could think about was how our lips would feel
locked together.

Her father is late, he died eight years ago, so I was eager
to see the woman that single handedly made Halima into
the wonder that she was. And I was not too surprised.
Halima’s mother was as stunning, or even more stunning
than Halima. Her wrinkle free, milky white skin would
make even the most reverent of reverends rethink his
vows. Her luscious well formed lips. Her long flowing
natural hair, like a million tears have held their hands,
just to cry again. I got married to Halima in one of the
spacious chapels in central Abuja, and my world was
joyous.

After our first daughter was borne, Halima’s mother
decided to come live with us for a while. I was impressed
by how even at forty eight, she was quite trendy and chic.

We developed a good rapport and all was fine…Till
Halima’s mum started making passes at me.

I started noticing how she touches me, long lingering
touches that suggest more than what they at first glance,
would imply.

Nowadays, whenever Halima is not home she would wear
a short towel and sit in the parlour, opposite me, her
open thighs spreading now and then.

Recently, towel clad and wearing nothing within, she came
and sat in my laps and asked me to rub her, complaining
about how it ached.

I am trying my best to respect myself but the temptation
is becoming unbearable and I don’t know how to tell
Halima about this.

What if she doesn’t believe me? Afterall it’s her mother for
God’s sake! Yesterday, she ran out of the bathroom
naked, screaming that she saw a rat. I checked thoroughly
and there was nothing.

People, What should I do?

Plant a camera and convince halima.

Let the video evidence be thoroughly convincing like 2 or 3 clips.
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by omarithmetics: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2016
The way you describe some details got me a little sceptical but I personally can't judge without seeing a picture at least of this mother in-law of yours. And if it's true try not to do IT coz I guarantee it's something you're gonna really regret. Encourage her to join nairaland, we'll be waiting.
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by sainttwist1(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2016
nollywood story
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by cazchukwu: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Splendid script. When will you be releasing the film?
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by tukdi: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2016
undecided undecided This your story get as e be oooo! I dey come make i pis for backyard!
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by HARDBOI: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by idibe24(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2016
u need to give her wan she wan
Re: “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” by oshorstan(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Pray for Grace & Let her daughter know..you still need to avoid her like plagues

(1) (Reply)

Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? / [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / Why Do Ladies Hardly Initiate Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.