Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Who Am I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Am I (1473 Views)

If I Will Live Forever Either In Hell Or Heaven, Where Am I Before I Was Born / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? / Am I Becoming An Atheist ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Am I by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Even today the Christians were screaming my name pls when will all this stop?? Am getting tired Now For 2000years they won't let me rest!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Am I by bullseye90(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
what is amen- race. is it d name of an animal, place or thing?
Re: Who Am I by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
bullseye90:
what is amen- race. is it d name of an animal, place or thing?
Its an Egyptian God

1 Like

Re: Who Am I by bullseye90(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
just did a little research on amen-ra, its a fusion of two gods into one with the addition of a third ptah . anenra was born 3000 years b4 christ, also born mysteriously like Christ. his fathers name was Josep n his mothers name mery. at the age of 30 he was baptised n the head of one who baptised him was chopped off. his birth was announced with a comet n a king tried to have him killed and had 12 discples. sounds like the same storyline of Jesus though. many believe his story was adopted by d early Catholics n systematically fused into the bible. many also believe since that many religion indirectly worship amenra......many theories abound though. its nice I learnt of amenra today. it spurred up my curiosity.

2 Likes

Re: Who Am I by christinnah(f): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2016
what the hell is this?
Re: Who Am I by Niflheim(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
@Christinnah,

That is Horus, who according to the Ancient Egyptians, was known as "The Light of the Worĺd"!!!

He and his father(Osiris), were referred to as One!!! Or in other words, Horus was in his father(Osiris), and the father(Osiris) was in the son(Horus)!!!

Have you not ever read your bible* in the book of Ezekiel and the book of Revelations where it describes an angel with the head of an eagle? So you don't know where the jews got that image from? THEY GOT IT FROM HORUS!!!

So the eagle headed angels in the bible make sense to you? But Horus with his falcon head makes no sense to you?!!!

@Christinnah,

If not for Egyptian Idolatry, THERE WOULD BE NO CHRISTIANITY!!! FOR EGYPTIAN DEMONOLOGY IS THE GREAT GRANDMOTHER OF WHAT WE REFER TO TODAY AS "christianity"!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Am I by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Actually op its Amun-Ra, Amon, or just plain Amen
God of wind/King of all the gods
In other words, Christians say 'bla bla blain Jesus name. God of wind'.
I'd be confused if were Amen. . . are these people talking to me or that Jesus man??

1 Like

Re: Who Am I by ifenes(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Niflheim:
@Christinnah,

That is Horus, who according to the Ancient Egyptians, was known as "The Light of the Worĺd"!!!

He and his father(Osiris), were referred to as One!!! Or in other words, Horus was in his father(Osiris), and the father(Osiris) was in the son(Horus)!!!

Have you not ever read your bible* in the book of Ezekiel and the book of Revelations where it describes an angel with the head of an eagle? So you don't know where the jews got that image from? THEY GOT IT FROM HORUS!!!

So the eagle headed angels in the bible make sense to you? But Horus with his falcon head makes no sense to you?!!!

@Christinnah,

If not for Egyptian Idolatry, THERE WOULD BE NO CHRISTIANITY!!! FOR EGYPTIAN DEMONOLOGY IS THE GREAT GRANDMOTHER OF WHAT WE REFER TO TODAY AS "christianity"!!!

Simple truth there. I wonder how many religions and stories made up the bible?

1 Like

Re: Who Am I by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
ifenes:

Simple truth there. I wonder how many religions and stories made up the bible?
Thats were they got their devine inspiration from..some Christian will just follow stuff blindly

1 Like

Re: Who Am I by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
At the end it all goes down to Egypt I think I need to visit Egypt one day grin
Re: Who Am I by christinnah(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
bullseye90:
just did a little research on amen-ra, its a fusion of two gods into one with the addition of a third ptah . anenra was born 3000 years b4 christ, also born mysteriously like Christ. his fathers name was Josep n his mothers name mery. at the age of 30 he was baptised n the head of one who baptised him was chopped off. his birth was announced with a comet n a king tried to have him killed and had 12 discples. sounds like the same storyline of Jesus though. many believe his story was adopted by d early Catholics n systematically fused into the bible. many also believe since that many religion indirectly worship amenra......many theories abound though. its nice I learnt of amenra today. it spurred up my curiosity.

so do you believe in that?
Re: Who Am I by christinnah(f): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
I do not believe any of this LOSSER's post...

He always against Christian...

BIG LOSSER!!!
Re: Who Am I by kevoh(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
The followers of the master book of plagiarism will not like the exposition here. tongue
Re: Who Am I by Rankine(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
amen means so be it... its a hebrew wrd...so wat de heck r u saying....no one worships amenra biko
Re: Who Am I by Weah96: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Amen Ra is a therianthrope, a half human, half animal.

These creatures can only be encountered after eating a heavy dose of psychedelic myshrooms.

Anywhere you see a therianthrope mentioned in literature or arts, it means the author was familiar with the practice of eating spiritual plants, or entheogens.
Anyone can encounter a therianthrope by eating >>5grams of any potent entheogen like psilocybin mushrooms, drinking a tea made from ayahuasca leaves, or chewing enough Iboga bark/root.

You may even write your own bible.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Other Humans To Sheep And Make Them Fear / Why Do Some People Dislike Islam? Answers.... / The Scars Of Leaving Jehovah's Witnesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.