Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished (2768 Views)

****** SANDOSKI********* / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / A Letter To Sandoski (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
NOTE: IGNORE MY TYPOS

Why are people this wicked? Am currently experiencing this in the real workd, because of one thing or the other, people will to tarnish your image, and rend you useless before others, in this case, am experiencing it in the real world, buh i know how it feels, some people can't bear it, am still battling with it, thats the same reason mimzy and sandoski deactivated their account, those u tarnish their image are human beings, physically they may seem not to care, buh it kills them slowly, u've killed someone and u are happy, u should be ashamed of yourself, God will judge you
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Trendin(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Your typos are not forgivable.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Trendin:
u think i was happy while typing this

1 Like

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Trendin:

Lmao

Funny

2 Likes

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Cbeatz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
sorry for my amebo-ness.....but wetin happen wey mimzy deactivate her account......??

2 Likes

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by missvera(f): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
They deactivated their known monikers but would have been activated with another monikers.
No biggie!

8 Likes

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
missvera:
They deactivated their known monikers but would have been activated with another monikers.
No biggie!
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/vladimir-putin-laughing.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Cbeatz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
missvera:
No biggie!
hian.....deactivate ur own account now.....the 2 aforementioned peepz have done so much for nairaland through their ORIGINAL MONIKERZ.....it would hurt me( if truly and surely they have deactivated their accounts )......still waitin' for someone to summarize the whole superstory for me...
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Kenneth205(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'm surprise
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by obiorathesubtle: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
cry The wickedness..
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Mediapace: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
I can't believe MIMZY did this

She ought not to have done so,NAIRALAND matters are not worth deactivating for.
She ought to have stayed away from r.omance sct

STFUareyouGOd / Twaci what really happened,come narrate that Glory part 1 part 2 saga and why Mimzy deactivated for me now wink cos my eyes no even fit read the whole comrehension MUVA wrote o
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cry The wickedness..
am surprise, buh this people want us to leave Nairaland for them
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Drienzia: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
H

1 Like

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by barackodam: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol, it's not easy faa. Even after her death, people are still calling her name.

It's best she left jare
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by amuokuko: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
This thread must be dedicated to typos

Just see watin missvera type..

missvera:
No biggie!

Even blood of pig can't offer u guyz remission of sin(typo)

3 Likes

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
barackodam:
Lol, it's not easy faa. Even after her death, people are still calling her name.

It's best she left jare
am only against this, is not fair at all
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by midehi2(f): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eeyaaa
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by missvera(f): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
amuokuko:
This thread must be dedicated to typos

Just see watin missvera type..

Even blood of pig can't offer u guyz remission of sin(typo)
grin cheesy grin Guy, it's called Typo freestyle. I've been waiting for you ITKs to complain. Was even surprised the first two monikers that mentioned me didn't say anything about the typo. Thank God you just did. NEXT!
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by AlienStar: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nairaland ain't sth you carry on your head!
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Funjosh(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
tongue nairaland with different dramas everyday. tongue
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why will you allow somebody to intimidate you online to the extent of forcing your exit, well i hope they are resting in peace or lurking around with another Moniker, i feel for Mimzy tho.
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by AyamConfidence(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
I see some guys here and I just try to imagine them in the real world...so pained, bitter and evil hearted.. I like Sandoski a lot...after Smellymouth, she was the best registered moniker I knew...then all of a sudden one fvcking mofo from the pits of hell came to spoil her image just to gain cheap attention... he has it now...he's happy...he is just a bloody fool...I don't even know his moniker I woulda mentioned him...he turns out to be irrelevant that's why nobody gives a rat's scrotum about him...he has crawled back to his hell hole...I hope he has a swell time in his obscure existence

and as for whoever made mimzy deactivate.... my condolences to you sad a**hole....just keep fooling around at your age ....I'm out

2 Likes

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by kwencypresh(f): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
chaii
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by amuokuko: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
missvera:
grin cheesy grin Guy, it's called Typo freestyle. I've been waiting for you ITKs to complain. Was even surprised the first two monikers that mentioned me didn't say anything about the typo. Thank God you just did. NEXT!

Hahahaha..
See u forming it was intentional..
Thou, am not surprised cous females who re fond of showing their bottom power while taking pinshures re naturally Dull..

1 Like

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by BoboFashion(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
missvera:

Nice gown on your display picture.
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by pennytration(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mteww.. Y dem dey carry nl matter for head in d first place. Make dem deactivate na, who dem epp?
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
AyamConfidence:
I see some guys here and I just try to imagine them in the real world...so pained, bitter and evil hearted.. I like Sandoski a lot...after Smellymouth, she was the best registered moniker I knew...then all of a sudden one fvcking mofo from the pits of hell came to spoil her image just to gain cheap attention... he has it now...he's happy...he is just a bloody fool...I don't even know his moniker I woulda mentioned him...he turns out to be irrelevant that's why nobody gives a rat's scrotum about him...he has crawled back to his hell hole...I hope he has a swell time in his obscure existence

and as for whoever made mimzy deactivate.... my condolences to you sad a**hole....just keep fooling around at your age ....I'm out
sandoski didn't deactivate, she ran out of subscription like two weeks ago, you can help her out if you so wish
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Angeldepedro:
sandoski didn't deactivate, she ran out of subscription like two weeks ago, you can help her out if you so wish

@bolded did i just read that?
whats wrong with you people here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by missvera(f): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
amuokuko:

Hahahaha..
See u forming it was intentional..
Thou, am not surprised cous females who re fond of showing their bottom power while taking pinshures re naturally Dull..
Guy, I reply reasonable people only. But guess I was wrong by replying you earlier.
It's none of ya biz how I chose to use any linguistics features. So my style of writing English shows the level of my intelligence grin Ever heard of Language change? It changes everyday either intentional or not. Mr Smart, clap for yourself.
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@bolded did i just read that?
whats wrong with you people here undecided
Bro, she was last seen on July 20th she didn't deactivate
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
missvera:
Nairaland is a faceless forum, so u can go to hell, bye!

Modified

Sorry, it wasn't meant for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Landers This Is Her. / DEAR LADIES: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow / We Allowed Lesbians Rule Us Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.