Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished (2791 Views)

****** SANDOSKI********* / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / A Letter To Sandoski (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
amuokuko:
This thread must be dedicated to typos

Just see watin missvera type..

Even blood of pig can't offer u guyz remission of sin(typo)
age isn't maturity
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by agbonkamen(f): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Trendin:
Your typos are not forgivable.
grin
Trendin:
Your typos are not forgivable.
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Angeldepedro:
Bro, she was last seen on July 20th she didn't deactivate
Dont tell me rubbish!
you just indirectly begged for airtime for her! undecided undecided
this is really irritating
you might even be her self angry
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Jazzlite: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Whatever happens I love mimzy and will always love her. Mimzy I'll be in touch.

Halfricanadian should deactivate already

1 Like

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by missvera(f): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Zceesneh:
Nairaland is a faceless forum, so u can go to hell, bye!
Zceesneh, I bet you didn't read what transpired between I and the Mr ITK I replied before quoting me. Wonder why you have to ask me to go to hell when I don't actually have any message for lucifer. Anyway, it's a faceless forum and I don't have to take any words from faceless people serious wink

1 Like

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dont tell me rubbish!
you just indirectly begged for airtime for her! undecided undecided
this is really irritating
you might even be her self angry
I don't even know what to say but I'm not 'her' the but people should stop saying she deactivated, she didn't

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Swissheart(f): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mediapace:
I can't believe MIMZY did this

She ought not to have done so,NAIRALAND matters are not worth deactivating for.
She ought to have stayed away from r.omance sct

STFUareyouGOd / Twaci what really happened,come narrate that Glory part 1 part 2 saga and why Mimzy deactivated for me now wink cos my eyes no even fit read the whole comrehension MUVA wrote o
Mediapace,but Bro Mi...you too like gist.
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by missvera(f): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thanks, dear.
BoboFashion:

Nice gown on your display picture.

1 Like

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
missvera:
Zceesneh, I bet you didn't read what transpired between I and the Mr ITK I replied before quoting me. Wonder why you have to ask me to go to hell when I don't actually have any message for lucifer. Anyway, it's a faceless forum and I don't have to take any words from faceless people serious wink
i later said, is not meant for u
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by amuokuko: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
missvera:
Guy, I reply reasonable people only. But guess I was wrong by replying you earlier.
It's none of ya biz how I chose to use any linguistics features. So my style of writing English shows the level of my intelligence grin Ever heard of Language change? It changes everyday either intentional or not. Mr Smart, clap for yourself.

Hahahaha.
With the embolden, u just confessed of being an Aturu(unreasonable) to ve replied me again.

Nwanyi onye uwa Mmebi...
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by BoboFashion(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
missvera:
Thanks, dear.

Faceless forum as you said, but won't mind seeing the face someday.
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Princezoi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Good evening guys!!! I need your help, i am in an award category and the voting ends tonite by 11:59pm. I need votes. God bless you

Please vote KUNMI for the MOST HANDSOME category in UNIOSUN FYB by liking my picture https://mobile.facebook.com/bleechreports/photos/a.458971310947793.1073741827.379894615522130/562028570642066/?type=3&_ft_=top_level_post_id.562028570642066%3Atl_objid.562028570642066%3Athid.379894615522130%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-3529689237220955209&__tn__=E
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by missvera(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by missvera(f): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Zceesneh:
i later said, is not meant for u
Ok, sorry I replied too quick.
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by faruz: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
AyamConfidence:
I see some guys here and I just try to imagine them in the real world...so pained, bitter and evil hearted.. I like Sandoski a lot...after Smellymouth, she was the best registered moniker I knew...then all of a sudden one fvcking mofo from the pits of hell came to spoil her image just to gain cheap attention... he has it now...he's happy...he is just a bloody fool...I don't even know his moniker I woulda mentioned him...he turns out to be irrelevant that's why nobody gives a rat's scrotum about him...he has crawled back to his hell hole...I hope he has a swell time in his obscure existence

and as for whoever made mimzy deactivate.... my condolences to you sad a**hole....just keep fooling around at your age ....I'm out

3 Likes

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by AyamConfidence(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=faruz post=48071127][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by KINGinVAHALA: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2016
midehi2:
Eeyaaa
Re: Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished by Mediapace: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol Gists are entertaining?
Swissheart:
Mediapace,but Bro Mi...you too like gist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Quick Tips To Give Women An Unforgettable Orgasm (you Can Do Better) / Story: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18 +) - Season 1 Episode 2 / Abomination-father Caught Having Sex With His Own Biological Daughter In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.