Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria (21542 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by chidibond(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2016
Arese's performances in the past few live shows were simply breathtaking. She is beautiful as well. It only came as a surprise cos I didn't think she has the fan base, as Nigerians vote performance over vocal dexterity. Considering that Cornell didn't win, then she sure deserves it! BTW, it will be hard for any other music show to better this year's #TheVoiceNigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by sarutobie(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
atuanso:
In my opinion i dnt think she has got it all.
Unless airtel is looking for an allround brand embassador.

She intelligent, has a strong and vibrant persona. What i love about her is her strong command of english and her allround diction.
She choose her song wisely..never reali venturing much out of her comfort zone.
Truely and mondern african woman..never strayed far from her root,even with education.

However i still thought cornell was by far a bettet vocalist and an all round performer than she was. Had more of stage presence, with more energy,attitude wasnt afraid to take on the risky songs..( check out when he did uptown funk-- brunno mars).

Chike did well at first especially with that song roses.( nailed it).
But "fine boy" somtimes can be a draw back especially when its mix with childishness.

Overall, if airtel was looking for beauty and brain, with a little talent in singing they got their exact fit.

Congrats to her and all the rest contestant.
You came to entertain and you entertained
cornel set the bar too high at an early stage..the others were challenged to up their game...and cornel himself couldn't keep up with the standard he set..plus I think his choice of songs weren't always to his strength...at the end he started feeling threatened when he realized the other contestants getting hot week after week...all in all, amazing display of talents..

1 Like

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by southernbelle(f): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
the girl is tight, congratulations honsmiley
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Donaghy: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
MrEverything:

I swear that's he's character even when e de model secondary school maitama na so e de do
Hater! Work on your english
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by swtcharissa(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
where agbero Brenda...that babe sha...I loved her style..but her music were in one direction...they all tried...just that they needed one winner...kudoos to all...BTW some say Chike dey form...fear no go let person attach small confidence to himself for this Nija say dem no call am forming...the guy try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Mzflow(f): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
They have always known the winner right from the beginning of the shows... All these yeye shows undecided

5 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Ayoswit(f): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
oh Brenda, swaggalicious babe, u really entertained us, anyway congrat arese

2 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by otswag(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
She deserves d win cos she's got d fire plus she's alot more versatile than Chike. However, dat guys voice is d truth mehn. His rendition of James arthurs "roses" has been on replay in my head ever since. Damn! James Arthur shld sue Chike for defamation of talent and making him look like an amateur.

2 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Glo4issy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
geeudy:

I'm so happy Chike didn't win, cos he was just too full of himself. Congratulations to A'rese.
me too

1 Like

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Edmen(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
op you forgot to add that she is from edo. ..If it's witchcraft now, your likes will be quick to scream edo. ..
congrats girl...We love you

2 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by salbis(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
atuanso:
In my opinion i dnt think she has got it all.
Unless airtel is looking for an allround brand embassador.

She intelligent, has a strong and vibrant persona. What i love about her is her strong command of english and her allround diction.
She choose her song wisely..never reali venturing much out of her comfort zone.
Truely and mondern african woman..never strayed far from her root,even with education.

However i still thought cornell was by far a bettet vocalist and an all round performer than she was. Had more of stage presence, with more energy,attitude wasnt afraid to take on the risky songs..( check out when he did uptown funk-- brunno mars).

Chike did well at first especially with that song roses.( nailed it).
But "fine boy" somtimes can be a draw back especially when its mix with childishness.

Overall, if airtel was looking for beauty and brain, with a little talent in singing they got their exact fit.

Congrats to her and all the rest contestant.
You came to entertain and you entertained
what a detailed analysis. Spot on I must say.
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2016

All these people happy Chike didn't win.
Bad belle should be carried around small small na sad
They say he's proud, so he should stay and pretend he's not confident?
I aff taya for you pipo

I always wanted A'rese to win tho. Brings something refreshing at everytime of asking.

As for Cornel, his voice is too straight-forward. You almost can predict what he'll do. Me like unpredictability.

2 Likes

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
A'rese is the Voice.......

1 Like

Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Tillies: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Beauty?with that Kain mouth?
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by Leetwho(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
A'rese, we are so proud of you. Keep it up.
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by lumimuyiwaa(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
MemphisDepay:
Chike must be an Arsenal fan... poor dude

actually he is an arsenal fan... arese ain't bad... but I celebrate the talent and focus of chike... I am not a'rese's biggest fan... actually for me it was CHIKE, David then cornel.... but that was a good show... the voice spoilt us for choices that I don't even enjoy project fame
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by lonelydora: 12:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Although I wanted Cornel to win, I am still happy for Arese. She was second on my list after Cornel. Thank God Chike didn't win, we for no hear word. After blocking people on Instagram for telling him the truth.
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by MemphisDepay(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
lumimuyiwaa:

actually he is an arsenal fan... arese ain't bad... but I celebrate the talent and focus of chike... I am not a'rese's biggest fan... actually for me it was CHIKE, David then cornel.... but that was a good show... the voice spoilt us for choices that I don't even enjoy project fame
hmmm.. he didn't win project fame, also this!! Gotta feel a bit for the guy. Donjazzy or JayZ should just epp his ministry and sign him
Re: A’rese WINS Season 1 Of The Voice Nigeria by EmmyDe25(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
MemphisDepay:
Chike must be an Arsenal fan... poor dude
LOL...Bottler!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Animated Movies / How To Vote For BBNaija 2018 Housemates / Bbnaija S6: Ossai Success Says Pere’s Protesters Are Disappointment To Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.