Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25259 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

Thunder go fire your lying. Mouth. Go back and read the thread again and see how many people have been on this. Anyways, it's my fault that I responded to perverts.
HopefulLandlord, you lost every respect I had for you. I can't believe an adult can lie the way you do.

The lightning wey go fire that your horse cork loving, Mouth Gig giving, filth spewing, no good mouth still dey exercise

TWO people started it, Your lying and hypocritical self claimed you "ignored" when you NEVER did

We were the only two that was consistent and we later stopped, you kept going on and on and even quoting us at intervals showing you don't want this to die down

I have nothing to gain from your pathetic excuse of a respect so please keep it to yourself or shove it into the deepest part of your gaping a.ss and crawl back to your hole where you belong

Now go cry to the mods as usual
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm back, deal with it
That's why I said "Pity", what is after you?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

Is it Justice for a man to rape you and leave you a reproach for life? Is it Justice to be an Anathema? Is it Justice to be raped and left with permanent emotional scars, sometimes pregnant? You talk about love, after you have been raped, who in your entire life time will ever come close to touching you, much less loving you?
Do you reason as you talk?

I know a lady who was running for her wedding. Weeks to her wedding as she was putting finishing touches to her arrangments, she entered a taxi "One Chance". She was drugged and taken away, by the time she came to, she was thoroughly raped, bruiced and left for death. She was discovered and taken to Hospital. Her Fiance was called, he went to the Hospital, saw her, was told what happened by the doctor, he walked out of that hospital and never went back. Today she is ruined.
Do you even know what that means? Everybody knows what happened to her.
That is justice to you?
To God, and to me, it's Justice that a rapist marries his victim. If you destroy her, you keep her.

Will you sincerely love and marry a woman who was raped?

Spare us all these tales by moonlight

Guy wants to marry sister A

Sister A refuses

Guy rapes sister A

Sister A doesn't have a choice but to say yes

Guy *mission accomplished*
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

That's why I said "Pity", what is after you?

Go shove your pity up your gloryhole
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by EyeHateGod: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

Is it Justice for a man to rape you and leave you a reproach for life? Is it Justice to be an Anathema? Is it Justice to be raped and left with permanent emotional scars, sometimes pregnant? You talk about love, after you have been raped, who in your entire life time will ever come close to touching you, much less loving you?
Do you reason as you talk?

I know a lady who was running for her wedding. Weeks to her wedding as she was putting finishing touches to her arrangments, she entered a taxi "One Chance". She was drugged and taken away, by the time she came to, she was thoroughly raped, bruiced and left for death. She was discovered and taken to Hospital. Her Fiance was called, he went to the Hospital, saw her, was told what happened by the doctor, he walked out of that hospital and never went back. Today she is ruined.
Do you even know what that means? Everybody knows what happened to her.
That is justice to you?
To God, and to me, it's Justice that a rapist marries his victim. If you destroy her, you keep her.

Will you sincerely love and marry a woman who was raped?
Exactly U nailed the point grin U drove my point more.
.. Now is the woman happy to live with the rapist? Obviously the Man that Rapes Her Gains!! Which was what hopefuLandlord was trying to Explain to U! "If they Rape U they marry U and U can't do anything" Now Answer me this What would be Ur advantage??
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

.. Now is the woman happy to live with the rapist? Obviously the Man that Rapes Her Gains!! Which was what hopefuLandlord was trying to Explain to U! "If they Rape U they marry U and U can't do anything" Now Answer me this What would be Ur advantage??

Exactly, she's just proving us right all the more
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by EyeHateGod: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Exactly, she's just proving us right all the more
grin Women didn't Write anything in the Bible
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

So, if a rich man wants a pretty girl and she's being uncooperative

All he has to do is rape the woman, pay the parents money which may be like a drop from an ocean to that rich man and marry the said girl

JUSTICE SERVED
You are slow. You are slow not to know the stigma that goes with a man who is publicly noted as a rapist. In today's world this may be taken mildly, but it wasn't back then. You, with all the money you think you have, becomes an Anathema amongst your kin folk. You as a man, are ostracized. Who will keep your Company? Who will trust you around their women folk?
You think because it says "You marry your victim", means you go back to living as though nothing happened?
Then why is it punishment?

You marry her. Everyone knowing what you did. You will stink for the rest of your life. You can't put her off, because the law watches you. No man will give you their daughters to Marry even if your victim dies. You are ruined alongside her. That's the Anathema.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

grin Women didn't Write anything in the Bible

One of the most misogynist books ever written
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

The two people that started it stopped but you wouldn't let it die

Lying? Lying is when someone claim to have "ignored" us when this talk started whereas incontrovertible evidence to the contrary is staring everyone in the face

Does Christianity come with lying and hypocrisy too?

Receive sense
Move along. This is the last I took anything you say seriously.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by EyeHateGod: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

One of the most misogynist books ever written
Still waiting for her to answer me O or she Ran?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

You are slow. You are slow not to know the stigma that goes with a man who is publicly noted as a rapist. In today's world this may be taken mildly, but it wasn't back then. You, with all the money you think you have, becomes an Anathema amongst your kin folk. You as a man, are ostracized. Who will keep your Company? Who will trust you around their women folk?
You think because it says "You marry your victim", means you go back to living as though nothing happened?

You marry her. Everyone knowing what you did. You will stink for the rest of your life. You can't put her off, because the law watches you. No man will give you their daughters to Marry even if your victim dies. You are ruined alongside her. That's the Anathema.

Any proof of the bolded? Or you're just pulling things out of your arse as usual
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

Move along. This is the last I took anything you say seriously.

Pls take me seriously, I'm gonna die if you don't
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by EyeHateGod: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

Trash
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

How does he gain? Does he go living his life as he likes?
You think it's only a woman who feels terrible being in a loveless marriage? I will first and foremost castrate him, believe me when I tell you that.
They can't even rape me. On a normal day, it will take two men to rape me suxcessdully. Trust me, one us will get really hurt. Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Go shove your pity up your gloryhole
Patheric.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Trash

Exactly, where does the woman come in?

Question: What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker?

Answer: God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

Patheric.

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Trash
Really? Now you see Justice it's now trash?
You thought because it's said you Marry your victim, you just pick her and throw her into your house and go back living your life as you like? Why then is it punishment?
First off, you are locked up with an angry hateful and vengeful tigress you created. She'll hate you and plot your death as long as she lives.

You'd better not eat her food, you'd better not fall asleep in your house. All it takes is a small (E dey kill mosquito well well). Or Otapiapia, just a drop in your ear will do. Or better still do a little surgery on u and make sure you never ever rape another woman for the rest of your miserable life

You bite me for Anus, you no consider the shit, I no go consider your miscuss when I go bite you for nose.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Pls take me seriously, I'm gonna die if you don't

You dead already to me
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Any proof of the bolded? Or you're just pulling things out of your arse as usual
Go figure. But I don't expect you to understand, if you do, then you are not a good atheist.

Ask yourself, Why is it punishment to marry your victim?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

Go figure. But I don't expect you to understand, if you do, then you are not a good atheist.

Ask yourself, Why is it punishment to marry your victim?

Because they think marrying her is punishment enough, they however never thought what happens if the man is actually ready to marry the said girl in the first place and just used the rape to have her way

And through all these, you'll see that the female is ignored and left to the whims of the rapist and parents

I'm alarmed you see nothing wrong in all these but theism comes with blind rationalisation and filling in the gaps, so you're forgiven
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

You dead already to me

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by EyeHateGod: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

How does he gain? Does he go living his life as he likes?
You think it's only a woman who feels terrible being in a loveless marriage? I will first and foremost castrate him, believe me when I tell you that.
They can't even rape me. On a normal day, it will take two men to rape me suxcessdully. Trust me, one us will get really hurt. Hahahahahahahaha.
Lol The girl shall leave the father house and her and her husband becomes one! the man has everything to gain! Well depending on the reason for the rape

If U castrate him U will be killed according to Ur Bible!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

You thought because it's said you Marry your victim, you just pick her and throw her into your house and go back living your life as you like? Why then is it punishment?
First off, you are locked up with an angry hateful and vengeful tigress you created. She'll hate you and plot your death as long as she lives.

You'd better not eat her food, you'd better not fall asleep in your house. All it takes is a small (E dey kill mosquito well well). Or Otapiapia, just a drop in your ear will do. Or better still do a little surgery on u and make sure you never ever rape another woman for the rest of your miserable life

You bite me for Anus, you no consider the shit, I no go consider your miscuss when I go bite you for nose.

Stop filling in the gaps, it sounds pathetic grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=hopefuLandlord post=48690267][/quote]
You do. You do with everything in you. You left or better still tried to leave here, but could mange it for just a day, and now you are back here yapping Bull. If you don't care, why couldn't you try Staying away just for one day and see how you'd fare out there.
Guy, you need me to keep you relevant so, be quiet while I do that.
Good nite grin grin grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by EyeHateGod: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

The man has Everything to gain!!

grin wow U too funny am already liking u wink But let's be serious if the Man dies U die too!!

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Stop filling in the gaps, it sounds pathetic grin
On ya face
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefuLandlord: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

You do. You do with everything in you. You left or better still tried to leave here, but could mange it for just a day, and now you are back here yapping Bull. If you don't care, why couldn't you try Staying away just for one day and see how you'd fare out there.
Guy, you need me to keep you relevant so, be quiet while I do that.
Good nite grin grin grin

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol The girl shall leave the father house and her and her husband becomes one! the man has everything to gain! Well depending on the reason for the rape

If U castrate him U will be killed according to Ur Bible!
Will I be counting on living if I flush down the toilet half of him?
This guy is so slow. A man who does that to a woman has killed that woman already.

Let me help you. She knows you will never love and accept her. She knows you may never touch her. She knows she can't leave you, no other man will even look at her if she leaves
, either way is stuck. Do you know why some People commit suicide? It's because they feel stuck.
But then, there in front of her, walking and talking, everyday is the reason she is stuck in this hole. And, she has decided" if I live, am stuck, if I die it ends, (at least physically), either way, am stuck. What do you think she would do? Bury you in parts. Hmm oh God.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

The lightning wey go fire that your horse cork loving, Mouth Gig giving, filth spewing, no good mouth still dey exercise

TWO people started it, Your lying and hypocritical self claimed you "ignored" when you NEVER did

We were the only two that was consistent and we later stopped, you kept going on and on and even quoting us at intervals showing you don't want this to die down

I have nothing to gain from your pathetic excuse of a respect so please keep it to yourself or shove it into the deepest part of your gaping a.ss and crawl back to your hole where you belong

Now go cry to the mods as usual
You can't can't stop lying. I guess your other Monikers is Stephenmoris, EyeHateGod and the other bitch. You disguised as them all right?
HopefuLlairlord, Get behind me. Am done with u
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Spare us all these tales by moonlight

Guy wants to marry sister A

Sister A refuses

Guy rapes sister A

Sister A doesn't have a choice but to say yes

Guy *mission accomplished*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng / Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) / Pastor 'Heals' A Mad Man In Imo During Monthly Vigil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.