Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25206 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Optimist4life: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
To all freethinkers or atheists in the house, There is absolutely no doubt that God exists whether you believe or not. Just look at your being, take a look at yourself from your head to toe. Well you might say thats simple Science. Why is it that your brain is not in your stomach but in your Skull? And you think that no one is behind this? The composition and the orderliness of your body system in which every organ in the body works without hindering the other. And you think its accidental? Well I leave you to your opinion but whatever it is that does not change the reality that God exists and reigns. Bottom line is that its does not cost you anything to believe that God exist. You can talk to Him to reveal Himself to you, but with a opened heart, a ready heart and not a locked up heart which usually says what will be will be.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 4:11am On Aug 18, 2016
Anas09:

It's good that you know and understand my Bible more than me, what you know is what shall be used to judge you on the last day.
I don't care about having you play with me. Atheists are known to harm and hurt people because they don't feel accountable to anyone. You can decide to kill me, after all am just a bag of cells, nothing else. So, keep your play to your self.
Here is the warning agaisnt playing with you.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the UNGODLY, nor standeth in the way of SINNERS, nor sitteth in the seat of the SCORNFUL.
Psalm:1:1

You are Scornful so I can't play with you. So skip it.
there is no last day girl...
Ur wishy wish does nt affect the truth...the universe will live..ur bros aint coming back...
I was only being sarcastic like i said..not necessarily playin wit ya..
Christians are known to harm humans and then claim it was the handwork of the devil...
Christians can decide to go on a killing spree...after all u serve a merciful god who u can trick at ur deathbed...
U can splash ur anger out for all i care...it doesnt move me or change the fact that im telling u the truth..
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Anas09:

What is this one saying. Must you talk? Go get a life

That fella need some sort of psychotherapy. We r still waiting for him to answer questions on his own thread. He elopes at the sight of common sense.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by 4evergod2: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

Ur wishy wish does nt affect the truth...the universe will live..ur bros aint coming back...
Christians are known to harm humans and then claim it was the handwork of the devil...
Christians can decide to go on a killing spree...after all u serve a merciful god who u can trick at ur deathbed...
U can splash ur anger out for all i care...i[b]t doesnt move me or change the fact that im telling u the truth[/b]..

What is truth to an Atheist? Atheists have no moral code so why speak the truth? Your truth may well be lies due to your lack of morality. So tell me, what is the essence of truth for an Atheist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
4evergod2:

What is truth to an Atheist? Atheists have no moral code so why speak the truth? Your truth may well be lies due to your lack of morality. So tell me, what is the essence of truth for an Atheist?

Good question.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
4evergod2:

Why bother being good at all?
1. I know what it feels like to be harmed or cheated or lied to, so I empathize with others and try not to harm, cheat, or lie to them.
2. When my empathy is overwhelmed by my own selfishness or greed, I get real human consequences from those around me.
3. Like most people, I want to be liked and respected by those around me, not held in contempt.
4. I don’t want to be looking over my shoulder to see if those I’ve hurt are coming after me. If I treat people well, I can relax.
5. The cooperation and goodwill of those people around me makes my life easier.
6. I have self-respect, which is based in part on how I treat others.
7. I don’t want to be punished for breaking the rules of the society in which I live.
8. I can’t really ask others to behave morally if I don’t behave morally myself.

Some reasons are lofty and some are down to earth. Some may also be in the Bible, but they don’t rely on scripture or God they simply make sense. I can figure them out. In fact, moral development experts say most people figure out the ethical principles that make for a moral life not from books or teachers but through their own interactions with others on the playground, on sports teams, in their families, and in other social groups before they’re out of elementary school. These principles don’t guarantee my good behavior, but neither does any religious doctrine. In both cases, whenever a person loses his or her moral sense, plenty of other people and social institutions are willing to straighten that person out. Everyone makes moral decisions large and small a hundred times a day.And when those decisions are made well, everyone benefits.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
4evergod2:

truth is that the afterlife is an illusion..
Believe if or not..all humans have morals...

What is the meaning of life? It is about loving and being loved. It is about helping and being helped. It is about giving and receiving, asking and accepting. It is about working with other people and allowing them to work with you.nd enabling survival of the species... Life is about dreaming of something better, and then making it happen. For all of us now. For our children in the future. Life's meaning is about what we do today and tomorrow with the time we have available. It comes in thinking about that time -- that precious moment that is your life -- and making the most of it in a way that is unique to you.
Once you realize that your life is limited and precious, you then extrapolate that onto others and begin to understand the value of their lives as well ...
there is no "afterlife" and no "heaven" in the religious sense. Therefore, we should begin to build Heaven on Earth. Why is this important? Because right now, for a majority of people on this planet, what we have created is Hell on Earth...
Cheers...
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
felixomor:
Good question.
eliminate the thought of god... Then ask urself this question Murder..is it right or wrong?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 6:19am On Aug 19, 2016
stephenmorris:
Cc: Lalasticlala ,nobody is raping you,you are just raising a false accusation please be matured this is a great forum for discussion

There is nothing false in the accusation, I saw it too.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
raphieMontella:

U can splash ur anger out for all i care...it doesnt move me or change the fact that im telling u the truth..
Hmmm. You so slow.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
stephenmorris:
Cc: Lalasticlala ,nobody is raping you,you are just raising a false accusation please be matured this is a great forum for discussion
When Lalasticlala comes, the thread is here, the comments with regards to the rape threats are here, he will see them. HopefulLandlord and this goon have been trailing me even to extent of demanding my location, for them to lock in the dark corner a rape me.
If you feel comfortable with rape threats to your sisters, that would be you, not me.

Rape threats, rape threats, rape threats.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Anas09:

When Lalasticlala comes, the thread is here, the comments with regards to the rape threats are here, he will see them. HopefulLandlord and this goon have been trailing me even to extent of demanding my location, for them to lock in the dark corner a rape me.
If you feel comfortable with rape threats to your sisters, that would be you, not me.

Rape threats, rape threats, rape threats.

just go away and face those who threatened to rape you ,young woman ,,,,,but i just want you to know i did not make any threat of raping you PERIOD ,oga seun i hope you have seen this false accusation levied against me
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Anas09:
Hmmm. You so slow.
mrs speed.. Why hasnt ur speed taken u to heaven yet?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
stephenmorris:
just go away and face those who threatened to rape you ,young woman ,,,,,but i just want you to know i did not make any threat of raping you PERIOD ,oga seun i hope you have seen this false accusation levied against me
You ran to defend your fellow rapist atheists friends.
You have been on this thread, you saw the threats, didn't you? You didn't ignorantly attempt to defend them did you?

A man who doesn't fear God, what can't he do to another Human being?
And who says Seun doesn't know or hasn't seen the rape threats? If I were the one making the threats by now I wouldwould ve been banned for a month. But it's Atheists making the threats and they are okay.

I saw your Pm. Whatever you have to say, say it here. I don't keep company with God haters.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Am not talking to anyone of you outside of here.
I have a feeling they have sent you to trial me, you ve failed.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote][/quote]
What River are you crying out there? Mississippi?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
raphieMontella:

mrs speed..
Why hasnt ur speed taken u to heaven yet?
What? Have I been talking to a kid?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Lexxyburg(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Awon Oloriburuku, can't you just face your god and don't care about who doesn't believe. smh.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Lexxyburg(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
That's how one fool up there is liking morals with religion. Morality has nothing to do with religion. Mofos.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Anas09:

You have been on this thread, you saw the threats, didn't you? You didn't ignorantly attempt to defend them did you?

And who says Seun doesn't know or hasn't seen the rape threats? If I were the one making the threats by now I wouldwould ve been banned for a month. But it's Atheists making the threats and they are okay.

I saw your Pm. Whatever you have to say, say it here. I don't keep company with God haters.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

i didn't even read their post but kindly let me send u a p.m lets iron things out loollllllll
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
i didn't even read their post but kindly let me send u a p.m lets iron things out loollllllll
Ignore that person, not worth your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

i just want to talk some sense into her head bro,i think if she doesn't i will ignore her lol
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
stephenmorris:
Nothing is squishy about us.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Anas09:

i was banned...
Re u happy now?
Re u satisfied with urself?
Re u now self fulfiled?
Re u now happy that u finally got ur negative wish granted?
I wonder how such negativity springs up from a person in christt..
It baffles me
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

i was banned...
Re u happy now?
Re u satisfied with urself?
Re u now self fulfiled?
Re u now happy that u finally got ur negative wish granted?
I wonder how such negativity springs up from a person in christt..
It baffles me
Guy, free me. You are not in NL because of me. I wasn't the one who put you up to the rape threats you kept pushing on and on. You and the other guy.

You are banned for seconds right? The last time I checked you replied to all my comments. Where u replying from prison? Get away already.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh mahn. Gerarahia tongue tongue
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Anas09:

Guy, free me. You are not in NL because of me. I wasn't the one who put you up to the rape threats you kept pushing on and on. You and the other guy.

You are banned for seconds right? The last time I checked you replied to all my comments. Where u replying from prison? Get away already.
if u can contact seun or any mod..pls do i was banned the same day u posted the initial wish...when u said shey the mods are watching quietly..
Check when i replied u..or better still contact the mods nd verify..nd stop complaining abt bans...
Pls dnt quote me unless its a useful quote
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

if u can contact seun or any mod..pls do i was banned the same day u posted the initial wish...when u said shey the mods are watching quietly..
Check when i replied u..or better still contact the mods nd verify..nd stop complaining abt bans...
Pls dnt quote me unless its a useful quote
Guy, tell who send you say you no see me. Na weytin? Shouu.na by force?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 21, 2016
Somebody should mention me when the limb has grown. Thanks.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Dalaman, any updates on the preparation?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

Guy, tell who send you say you no see me. Na weytin? Shouu.na by force?
lol...
U sound pained...did i offend u?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dankol: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
The earnest expectation of dankol is patiently waiting for the manifestation of the miracle (video evidence).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: You’re Far Above Principalities / Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka / Bishop Oyedepo: Social Media Kills Destiny When Used Excessively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.