Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25099 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 3:39am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

I BET my life that it will fail. NON of the people I will bring will be healed . Not the child with the down syndrome, my friend that is HIV positive or the child that is an amputee. But as you said it won't stop christians from believing . If it happens it will stop all the atheist there from becoming atheist. We all all turn to radical evangelist. I

You keep talking trash bro . None of your philippics condemning miracles has been effective . God has been working and will always work miracles and doesn't need any validation from mere hoi polloi like you nullifidians . grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 3:40am On Aug 02, 2016
crusadistic:
Why the long wait...can't he just perform the miracle over the phone,like he claimed he can do

He said he raised someone from the dead and healed a person of HIV through the phone. Can you beat that? Only time will tell.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 3:43am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You keep talking trash bro . None of your philippics condemning miracles has been effective . God has been working and will always work miracles and doesn't need any validation from mere hoi polloi like you nullifidians . grin

Bla bla bla. We will test it. You can come as well and let's see how your God will heal an amputee. After all you are one of those that truly believe that if I come to your church the Lord's chose I will be able to have the amputated arms of my friend's child restored. We will do it and see who is living in an imaginary world. After it fail which I know it must. You will be part of the people throwing out excuses and denying naijadeyhia. That I know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 3:49am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

Bla bla bla. We will test it. You can come as well and let's see how your God will heal an amputee. After all you are one of those that truly believe that if I come to your church the Lord's chose I will be able to have the amputated arms of my friend's child restored. We will do it and see who is living in an imaginary world. After it fail which I know it must. You will be part of the people throwing out excuses and denying naijadeyhia. That I know for sure.

Hmmm . Why do you have lots of people with strange illnesses around you I believe you are making these things up lipsrsealed . But anyway , I want you to experience God's glory yourself so the effusive pean would come from you in acknowledgement of God's goodness . You should have changed your church bro , not your faith . cool ( I wore those glasses in slow motion though grin )
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 3:52am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

He said he raised someone from the dead and healed a person of HIV through the phone. Can you beat that? Only time will tell.

Damn . These guys are shocked at these testimonies shocked . Where do you guys on Sundays ? To the other side of the bed
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 3:56am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Hmmm . Why do you have lots of people with strange illnesses around you I believe you are making these things up lipsrsealed . But anyway , I want you to experience God's glory yourself so the effusive pean would come from you in acknowledgement of God's goodness . You should have changed your church bro , not your faith . cool ( I wore those glasses in slow motion though grin )

People with strange illness around me? Since when has HIV become a strange illness? What about down syndrome? How is that a strange illness? There are many amputees around? That itself is not strange. I would have taken up tour challenge and go to your church, but tour pastor will not even admit them if I tell him that I am there with an amputee for a miracle, he won't admit us vlbecause he knows it will be bad for his business. No pastor in Nigeria will accept or even try to heal an amputee because he/she knows that it will fail and be bad for business. I only accepted naijadeyhia because he personally challenged me and because he said his God will use him to personally carry out the miracle according to him.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 3:58am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Damn . These guys are shocked at these testimonies shocked . Where do you guys on Sundays ? To the other side of the bed

Can you heal a person through the phone ? We can test that too son that we won't be suprised and shocked once you demonstrate that to us.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 4:03am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

People with strange illness around me? Since when has HIV become a strange illness? What about down syndrome? How is that a strange illness? There are many amputees around? That itself is not strange. I would have taken up tour challenge and go to your church, but tour pastor will not even admit them if I tell him that I am there with an amputee for a miracle, he won't admit us vlbecause he knows it will be bad for his business. No pastor in Nigeria will accept or even try to heal an amputee because he/she knows that it will fail and be bad for business. I only accepted naijadeyhia because he personally challenged me and because he said his God will use him to personally carry out the miracle according to him.

Anas09 just gave a testimony similar to this. EXPLAIN IT AWAY as usual . Bad business ko . Christ already healed Marcus' ear that was cut off ,healing an amputee is nothing . smiley
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 4:05am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

Can you heal a person through the phone ? We can test that too son that we won't be suprised and shocked once you demonstrate that to us.

Praying for someone over the phone and the person receiving his healing is not new bro . cool . It has been tested and verified . wink
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 4:07am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Anas09 just gave a testimony similar to this. EXPLAIN IT AWAY as usual . Bad business ko . Christ already healed Marcus' ear that was cut off ,healing an amputee is nothing . smiley

I don't believe in hear say. You have the ability to heal amputees. Come join naijadeyhia as well on the date we will fix and show us that restoring the arms of an amputee is nothing. No more endless claims on nairaland. Just come and shown is that it is real and shut us up forever.

4 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 4:08am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Praying for someone over the phone and the person receiving his healing is not new bro . cool . It has been tested and verified . wink

Will you put your money where your mouth is and do it?

3 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 4:16am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

I don't believe in hear say. You have the ability to heal amputees. Come join naijadeyhia as well on the date we will fix and show us that restoring the arms of Ana amputee is nothing. No more endless claims on nairaland. Just come and shown is that it is real and shut us up forever.

No one is making claims bro . I told Naijadeyhia to take photos and videos but as usual not everyone will believe . The Jews witnessed Jesus' (God himself ) miracles right there as they happened and the expected corollary was to believe and accept him but he was rejected by many .

Will you promise to become a Christian after you have witnessed the miracle ? In all honesty

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

No one is making claims bro . I told Naijadeyhia to take photos and videos but as usual not everyone will believe . The Jews witnessed Jesus' (God himself ) miracles right there as they happened and the expected corollary was to believe and accept him but he was rejected by many .

Will you promise to become a Christian after you have witnessed the miracle ? In all honesty

Yes I promise to be a christian if I witness it. I can't but be a christian if I experience such an incredible thing.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

Yes I promise to be a christian if I witness it. I can't but be a christian if I experience such an incredible thing.

you talk too much you know! Have you begun contacting them yet? 2 days has already elapsed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Drinkwater06: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Trust me, I will believe Anna's testimony if naijadehia miracle is successful.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Drinkwater06: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

you talk too much you know! Have you begun contacting them yet? 2 days has already elapsed.

kiss
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

grin grin. We shall see who talks to much.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I want to see. It has been tested and verified by you. But not by me. Even Jesus asked Thomas why he doubted him but eventually showed him. Me o, I Neva see am before. If I see am today, I go believe. Its hard to believe random claims especially in this age of computer effect, so if I see the thing on camera, recorded by trustworthy non-christians here, I promise you, na door to door preaching I go dey do
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Who ever opened this account is funny . Lol ... this account was opened just close to 40 minutes and it's a female cheesy . Lepasharon were you dey ? Caution your brothers
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I want to see. It has been tested and verified by you. But not by me. Even Jesus asked Thomas why he doubted him but eventually showed him. Me o, I Neva see am before. If I see am today, I go believe. Its hard to believe random claims especially in this age of computer effect, so if I see the thing on camera, recorded by trustworthy non-christians here, I promise you, na door to door preaching I go dey do

The Lord's Chosen bro . Visit the church to see for yourself
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by braithwaite(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

I BET my life that it will fail. NON of the people I will bring will be healed . I know that 10000000%, not the child with down syndrome, not my friend that is HIV positive or the child that is an amputee. But as you said it won't stop christians from believing . If it happens it will stop all the atheist there from becoming atheist. We all all turn to radical evangelist. It will fail and you will see the excuses the christians will be throwing around. You will be suprised that many christians will turn their back on naijadeyhia. They will disown him, call him name, accuse him of testing God and playing with him when in reality he is only displaying his true faith and belief.

Surely..let's keep waiting

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The Lord's Chosen bro . Visit the church to see for yourself
The Lord's Chosen is a business venture. If he takes an amputee there he'll be driven away.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by braithwaite(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, if the miracle works, most atheists and skeptics including adherents of other religions are gonna become Christians

If ah hear..na today adherents skeptics dey hear of miracle?

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

The Lord's Chosen is a business venture. If he takes an amputee there he'll be driven away.

Bro . I don't like lies . Stop calumniating the church !
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2016
braithwaite:

If ah hear..na today adherents skeptics dey hear of miracle?

Na wetin I dey yarn too .
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Gradually, the prophecy of Knoliud, the knowledge of GOD is coming to pass. This is just the beginning, because many people shall soon test this same method on so called great pastors. And when it fails, that would be the end of their faiths.

People like Muafrika2, Mrzenographer, Goddys, Winner01, Kingebukanaija, Joagbaje and even Naijadeyhia himself shall challenge their gods in the future.

See a quote from the DOCTUFOS:

DEORUM 21:5-12

[b]5. Now arise, prepare to publish the truth of the universe to all the world. For Otem has risen and all the prophets of Yeshua shall bow. They shall hear and they shall be cold in their hearts, for the time to scatter their powers has come. And they shall try their hypnotic power on the people again, but it shall not work, because all their sheep are fully at alert.
6. Now shall the people of the lands around Niger say, it is time to see if the priests of Nymphidis are true indeed. It is time to test the name of Faulkin to see if it is real or not. And they shall see the visions of Faulkin but they shall believe it no more.
7. Then shall they say, we have seen enough visions for more than a century, now it is time to see the manifestations. Then shall they gather the real lame people in the streets and the real blind people on the road and the amputees and the epileptics.
8. And they shall say, let us go to the sanctuary of Krish and to the synagogue of Jehoshua. Let us also visit the campground of Enorach and of Wilhelm. Let us forget not to visit the tabernacle of Daoud and the place of Suleman the homo who prophesies doom. Let us go to the gathering of Lazarus and the place of the black Daniel which is false.
9. And the people shall say, if these sick we bring to their sanctuaries are not cured of their diseases and healed of their lameness and blindness, then shall we depart from the camps of these prophets of Yahweh forever. And we shall hate them with everlasting hatred if they did not confess to us, saying, the people we put on the chairs as the lame in our displays are only paid to act according to our directives; And the people who declared that they had healing had only been paid to do so. And the people who fell down, rolling on the floor with loud voices had been hypnotised by us.
10. And the shame of the people who called themselves holy and are not shall be so grave. And all the lies of Eusebius, the father of liars shall be exposed and made known in all lands.
11. For truly I tell you, Eusebius is he who shall compile all the lies of Faulkin and shall bind it with a spell, saying, whoever shall rise to put my religion to shame, let him be suppressed. Shall he not confront the Otems with his swords to make them almost believe his threats?
12. But I say, no, it shall not take long before the Otems shall know who he really was. Eusebius, the friend of a murderer and a murderer himself also.
[/b]
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Drinkwater06:

cheesy Don't believe, please don't eh? See person. undecided
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

I don't believe in hear say. You have the ability to heal amputees. Come join naijadeyhia as well on the date we will fix and show us that restoring the arms of Ana amputee is nothing. No more endless claims on nairaland. Just come and shown is that it is real and shut us up forever.
Oh Dalaman, we have nothing to proof to you. Am saying to you all, keep your unbeliefs, they don't change a single thing. The OP wasted his time on you guys.
Btw, am still waiting for you to introduce me to your flying Spaghetti God. cheesy cheesy Funny dude.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Drinkwater06: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Who ever opened this account is funny . Lol ... this account was opened just close to 40 minutes and it's a female cheesy . Lepasharon were you dey ? Caution your brothers

This is not lepasharon undecided
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

My dear, ignore Dalaman. The flying Spaghetti has got his senses.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Oh Dalaman, we have nothing to proof to you. Am saying to you all, keep your unbeliefs, they don't change a single thing. The OP wasted his time on you guys.
Btw, am still waiting for you to introduce me to your flying Spaghetti God. cheesy cheesy Funny dude.

You are actually an unbeliever. Allow those that truly believe to demonstrate their belief in action. An unbeliever like you has nothing to offer.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

You are just afraid that it will fail. When car manufacturers make claims about their newly invented cars and display it for the public, do you see anybody denying it? Why will I even deny the fact of seeing the amputated arm of a child I know being restored? You guy easily give yourselves out because you know deep down that your belief is false. Jesus we are told in the bible promised those of you the ability to do greater things than he did. We will put it to test and see if it is true. Any excuse shows that you do not believe in what you are saying?
cheesy cheesy Dalaman, all your entire generation both dead and alive put together can't give God instructions.
Just like Satan, you keep fooling yourselves. He didn't answer Satan what makes you think He will answer you his followers? He doesn't answer to anyone, Not all of you put together. When you done here, you'll certain meet Him, wack your mouth here, when you die, you'll stand before him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). / "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians / My Collection Of Religious Memes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.