Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,697 members, 7,854,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai (30718 Views)

"We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Aroh48(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Ok
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by moshould(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2016
U better pity urself, u wey be like h.i.v patient....i no juz like dis man....very wicked man, him no get pity for poor pple at all...
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Fedayeen02: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2016
This story is garnished for zombies

1 Like

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Rexnegro(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
some comments here make me laugh, cos some only read The topic And Not The content. smh
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by claremont(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is a failure. He should get out of that aso Rock now

grin

He is the President of one of the most mineral-rich countries of the world at a ripe old age. What have you achieved in your miserable existence?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by NairaP(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Those of you 'ranting' that Governor Nasir el-Rufai should pity Kaduna should not forget that this same governor is performing more than most of their governors.
In fact, el-Rufai is ranked among the first 5 best performing governors in Nigeria..
So I will advise them that instead of pitying el-Rufai, they should channel their energy on pitying their non-performing governors.. Smh
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by millionboi(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Like seriously
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Iscoalarcon: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2016
Lol wut
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2016
When u hold on to the previous things, it will hold u doing....Buhari let's move on! Forget corruption, paper never finish print more money aboki
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by tonquendo4u(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
I thought he was unelectable?
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by IVORY2009(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Pity yourself mr El-Rufai, Buhari is a good man, with good heart for the nation, but he is surrounded by wicked people like urself, who dont mean well for the nation!
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
It is really sad how Christian pastors have turned their churches into political campaign ground. But they are not to blame for their followers stupidity,only a dummb Christian will follow blindly a politician who calls himself a pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by dafuturis(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
U dey pity buhari or us the citizens wey buhari want kill.

why politicians do not have fear of God imaging this man saying this in church, that buhari we know is giving everyone equal opportunity or that buhari is not corrupt. Abeg mr. hell fear God a little.

Next time use your head not your anus
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by dafuturis(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Pity Bubu for what?

For being told: "uneasy lies the head that wears the crown" and he replied: " give me the crown"

For having been contesting for fresident all these years without a growth plan

For choosing to create enemies for himself all around through his selective quorroption fight

Why exactly are you having pity on Bubu...?

The kind of joke you pple are joking with us will be doubled when lucifer himself will deal with you pple in sheol

you've tried, oya go and continue with your homework
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Emyogalanya: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Apc pitying one another since 2015 A govt of pity run wit pity by pitiable ppl. I wish angel of death just pity nigerians an take buhari away let him wait us in the afterlife
" nigerian is easily governed from the oposition - (liar mohd 2015)

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Pity Bubu for what?

For being told: "uneasy lies the head that wears the crown" and he replied: " give me the crown"

For having been contesting for fresident all these years without a growth plan

For choosing to create enemies for himself all around through his selective quorroption fight

Why exactly are you having pity on Bubu...?

The kind of joke you pple are joking with us will be doubled when lucifer himself will deal with you pple in sheol

for having to preside over a nation filled with people who think like you!!
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by nd07(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2016
modelmike7:
...... Your conscience go tell u wan kill you with looting all these years

The same man that orchestrated d phantom chibok girls kidnap is telling us of looting under d past government. Buhari had been known to use propaganda as his hiding place & a cover for his inept capabilities. Has any government looted like IBB, Abacha, Abdusalam, OBJ?, yet the economy thrived in d regime of their successors. Buhari surrounded himself with his wives, brothers, cousins & nephews occupying key positions in his government & he is expecting positive result with clueless human resources. His bad & unintelligent economic policies born mainly out of hatred for d governed cannot get him anywhere even if Jonathan left trillions for him. Buhari should know that Nigeria's problem isn't d past government but his poor administration. Nepotism is far worse than corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Chiznonso: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Baba is the oil from your village? The people that owns the oil isnt complaining and your complaining, Their brother went in and did what they asked him to do, share whole money stolen from their ancestors among them
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Bigii(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2016
And HOLYGHOST FIRE watch this devil go free kiss
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Lilimax(f): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Story for the gods embarassed
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Achorise: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please stop deceiving yourself, you were in government those seven years, what did you do.?
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Achorise: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please stop deceiving yourself, you were in government those seven years,or part of those years, what did you do.?
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by freeze001(f): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
idupaul:
70 percent looted by Jonathan's men yet Buhari hasn't instituted angelica legal case against them to, the only case on is that of Dasuki which is 2.2 billion dollars which is just a tiny fraction of what El Rufai claims was stolen without a trace. Even the Dasuki case doesn't have a single successful prosecution till now

Even the Dasuki drama with all the media drama have they been able to harass enough people to come up with the much touted $2.2 Billion? In my opinion that sum was just fed to the unsuspecting public as a prospective sum to be stolen at a later date by this administration. This is not excluding the fact that some personal cronies are involved but are shielded by reason of being APC members.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by HirstMOG(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
u see dem

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by HirstMOG(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
dafuturis:

Next time use your head not your anus

are you very sure you are using your head like this?
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by Sinkills: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
When sinners come to church irrespective of their social status, the gospel should be preached for them to repent and give their lives to Christ so as not to be damned in eternity. But alas, the church has been turned to a campaign ground!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by holluphemydavid(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Church is met for prayers and to worship God, neva knw his aim of going to church was to discuss politics, smh for dat church, and now am beginning to support wot people had been saying abt dat pastor Tunde Bakare
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by win3k: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
notice how these mallams never say anything about fulani herdsmen.
Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by warrah(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
This same el-rufai said Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria..... Now he is saying he has always been the saviour.......I fear politicians.....

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-has-nothing-to-offer-should-retire-says-el-rufai/

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by DukeR4(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Story for the God's......

Re: ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai by ndcide(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anyone reading this will think it's coming from a point of patriotism.

This same man was giving boko haram all the support they needed.

This same man have been in government and diverted money. He has also been involved in dirty politics.

The thing that won the election for buhari is because this man and his people were hell bent on having a northern PRESIDENT. QED!!!

That was also the spirit behind boko haram. So, they'll talk like this. Let no one be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary / 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.