Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. (1710 Views)

TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR / MY ADVICE TO Tonyebarcanista:stop Wasting Your Talent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2016
This is a short reply to a Nairaland famous, TONYEBARCANISTA about his displeasure about the Ethnic Colourization of "Ijaw Militants".
- The Golden Rule biblically states that- "Do unto others what you want others to do for you".
And this great quote is in full force now in reference to the protest against labelling Militants as Ijaw.
- I remembered Vividly the Modus Operandi of Tonyebarcanista in Insulting IGBOS because of IPOB Activites..
We told him then to focus on IPOB and stop using "IGBOS" as an Ethnic Colourization to the Seccesion Struggle.
- Ethnic Colourization is a dorminant thing in African journalism.
Example-
1. Don't we label All Herdsmen as Fulanis?
2. Don't we label Northerners as Potential Boko Haram?
The same way, All Militants are seen as "IJAWS" in the eye of the media.
- I condemn all activities of Militancy, because 80% of it is just to fatten up their pockets.
So Mr.TonyeBarcanista, you are guilty of Ethnic Colourization in the Past, Why Angry when its done to your Ijaw people?
Lets stop Hypocrisy and join hands in fighting Social Vices and Other rebel forces without applying an ethnic coding.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Cc: Cheruv, TonyeBarcanista, Abagworo, Emancipation, Ikechu1, Ikechukwu86, CandyRain,
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Macwytt(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2016
we the youths are just too lazy and greedy enough said. ladyf has more to say.
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Macwytt:
we the youths are just too lazy and greedy enough said. ladyf has more to say.
the Nigeria system drag many youths back!

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Udmaster:
This is a short reply to a Nairaland famous, TONYEBARCANISTA about his displeasure about the Ethnic Colourization of "Ijaw Militants".
- The Golden Rule biblically states that- "Do unto others what you want others to do for you".
And this great quote is in full force now in reference to the protest against labelling Militants as Ijaw.
- I remembered Vividly the Modus Operandi of Tonyebarcanista in Insulting IGBOS because of IPOB Activites..
We told him then to focus on IPOB and stop using "IGBOS" as an Ethnic Colourization to the Seccesion Struggle.
Example- Don't we label All Herdsmen as Fulanis?
- I condemn all activities of Militancy, because 80% of it is just to fatten up their pockets.
So Mr.TonyeBarcanista, you are guilty of Ethnic Colourization in the Past, Why Angry when its done to your Ijaw people?
Lets stop Hypocrisy and join hands in fighting Social Vices and Other rebel forces without applying an ethnic coding.
how convenient and hypocritical. So wats ur view about boko haram. Ur likes would readily abuse Islam and the north because of the criminals called boko haram but now u want exception.

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2016
IbnIslam:
how convenient and hypocritical. So wats ur view about boko haram. Ur likes would readily abuse Islam and the north because of the criminals called boko haram but now u want exception.
thats what I am saying!
Everyone has atleast be guilty of that, but we need to fight it.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by muyibaba222(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
This is the biggest problem Nigerians have. We support & condem everything base on ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2016
muyibaba222:
This is the biggest problem Nigerians have. We support & condem everything base on ethnicity.
u re ryt

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by QuotaSystem: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Though it irritates every fibre of my being, I have to agree with the OP.

If all Fulani herdsmen are coloured as murderous criminals because of the activities of a few...

If all Yorubas are called cowards and ritualists because of the activities of a few...

If all Ibos are called cannibals, fraudsters, greedy, baby factory merchants and potential drug traffickers because of the activities of a few...

Then why would the Ijaws be an exception?

It's not ideal but a reality of the times.

12 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by madenigga(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2016
The same way they label everybody dat doesnt support buhari as igbo.
The same way they label any body from southsouth that says he is igbo as being an ipob.

8 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by johnmartus(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Udmaster:
u re ryt
but ijaw still have sense of respect than you ibo or can you make simplicity of tonybarcarnista compare your? to me I prefer ijaws than ibo you lack culture ,you lack respect no sense of humour.

4 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by sCun: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Though it irritates every fibre of my being, I have to agree with the OP.

If all Fulani herdsmen are coloured as murderous criminals because of the activities of a few...

If all Yorubas are called cowards and ritualists because of the activities of a few...

If all Ibos are called cannibals, fraudsters, greedy, baby factory merchants and potential drug traffickers because of the activities of a few...

Then why would the Ijaws be an exception?

It's not ideal but a reality of the times.

Why are the names for Igbos more than the others?

8 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by NigerDeltan(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Udmaster:

Just imagine this op ooo

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Beremx(f): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2016
My concern is the nefarious activities of Ijaw militants that have labeled Niger Delta region as a whole as bad people. When they want to blow up pipelines, they say they are doing it for Niger Deltans. But when they hold meetings for the development of the region, they single out themselves and push other ethnic groups aside. They never talk on behalf of other ethnic groups when they want to call on the attention of the federal government. That's why Jonathan ignored others and concentrated on his Ijaw people.

It's time for other ethnic groups in the Niger Delta to wake up before Ijaw people cheat them again!

4 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2016
johnmartus:
but ijaw still have sense of respect than you ibo or can you make simplicity of tonybarcarnista compare your? to me I prefer ijaws than ibo you lack culture ,you lack respect no sense of humour.
has ur Preferance added one naira to anyone bank account?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2016
madenigga:
The same way they label everybody dat doesnt support buhari as igbo.
The same way they label any body from southsouth that says he is igbo as being an ipob.
the tonye of a guy is guilty of that, why is he behaving as innocent?
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Though it irritates every fibre of my being

hmmm
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Liamm(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2016
johnmartus:
were igbos created to humor you? Such a foolish assertion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by johnmartus(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Udmaster:
has ur Preferance added one naira to anyone bank account?
just get the fact
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Liamm:
thats nairaland for you! Various character
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by johnmartus(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Liamm:
what a senseless respond.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2016
johnmartus:
just get the fact
what fact ?
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by betterABIAstate: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Those guys in southwest are not ijaws, they are afonja agberos

5 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by freeze001(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2016
johnmartus:

What do u mean by sense of respect? For whom? Do the Igbos even recognise your existence in the first place? What do u regard as culture? Can you even readily identify the distinct differences between the Igbos and Ijaws that u feel one lacks culture compared to the other? This is what the op is trying to talk about: tolerance and objectivity! That your culture is different from others does not give u the audacity to insult others and claim they have no culture or respect. Their way of life is different from yours so u better appreciate the Igbos for whom they are or shut the hell up! Your puny opinion will not make them change whom they are. Make ur preferences but let it be for more objective and reasoned grounds than what u just stated here.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2016
freeze001:

What do u mean by sense of respect? For whom? Do the Igbos even recognise your existence in the first place? What do u regard as culture? Can you even readily identify the distinct differences between the Igbos and Ijaws that u feel one lacks culture compared to the other? This is what the op is trying to talk about: tolerance and objectivity! That your culture is different from others does not give u the audacity to insult others and claim they have no culture or respect. Their way of life is different from yours so u better appreciate the Igbos for whom they are or shut the hell up! Your puny opinion will not make them change whom they are. Make ur preferences but let it be for more objective and reasoned grounds than what u just stated here.
nicely put.

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Liamm(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Udmaster:
thats nairaland for you! Various character
I tire o..... Foolish personalities abound here honestly..... Just a thin line separates the lunatics from the sane ones......

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Liamm(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2016
johnmartus:
what a senseless respond
kid

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Liamm:
kid
ignore the guy
Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by funlord(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
undecided
Udmaster:
Example-
1. Don't we label All Herdsmen as Fulanis?
2. Don't we label Northerners as Potential Boko Haram?

Nna you for just call tonye barcanister phone number tell am all this one na?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Tonyebarcanista About "IJAW" Militants. by Udmaster(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2016
funlord:
undecided

Nna you for just call tonye barcanister phone number tell am all this one na?

phone number? Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ecowas Court Moves Kanu's Case To Another Country To Avoid Pollution Of Justice / I'll Get Economy Right By The Grace Of God - Buhari / How Ibori Outsmarted British Govt. And Regained His Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.