Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (29799 Views)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by kettle84(m): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2016
when shall Lai Mohammed grow up? at his age he lies and still has integrity problems.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by ORIGENAL(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Everything about APC with there National anthem "CHANGE" is Lairs join wit Muhammed and Zombies
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by jasab(m): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Is it compulsory that you must talk this liar old we can see the change in price of food and kerosene
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by slavemerchant: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2016
This old man needs to be checked into a mental institution
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Holamide222(f): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Change the change
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by 2eggs1goal: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Lai Mohammed should just shut the fvck up.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Alezy(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Beremx:
So what if i campaigned for the government? Abegi!
experience is the best teacher

2 Likes

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by ogene70: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Beremx:
Lai Mohammed please go to the market and ask for the price of foodstuffs. Every day, the price of commodities keep increasing.

Imagine going to enquire for the price of a derica cup measurement of rice in the morning which was 260naira, just this evening i went back, it's 300naira!! A bag of rice is 20k!!

Does it mean only the rich will eat rice now?

Shame on Lai Mohammed!!

it was a mess to see people like you believe those who simply decamped from Pdp to Apc all in the name of being progressives will bring about any positive change. I read most of your comments in the build up to the election and was so shocked how much you believed in such criminals.
With the padding of the budget it has become obvious to us that the so called progressives are criminals themselves.

1 Like

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Phobia1: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2016
stylochime:

NO OFFENCE Bt I Smtin Is Wrong Wit Dis Guy!
Bcuz somtin is wrong wit u doesnt mean its wrong wit others.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by translux(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2016
This mohammed is a PEPPEMENTO CARRILACURE
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Beremx(f): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2016
ogene70:

it was a mess to see people like you believe those who simply decamped from Pdp to Apc all in the name of being progressives will bring about any positive change. I read most of your comments in the build up to the election and was so shocked how much you believed in such criminals.
With the padding of the budget it has become obvious to us that the so called progressives are criminals themselves.
The only person i believed in was Buhari hence my campaign for him. If you had followed my comments before the elections,you would agree with me.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by ChrisGnarly: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2016
All I need to tell u is this " May God Almighty change u and ur entire generation the same way this administration is changing Nigerians and the economy"

1 Like

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Speshh(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2016
bastard
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by x12345678x: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Princefrankie1:

There is something I don't understand about us Nigerians. Mostly people like you who wail. I don't real understand why you people are raining insults on this administration just after months of the government budget being passed. What do you expect they would have done by this short time? You people always talk about prices of goods, dollar hike, petrol price, low volume of money In circulation, et al. I want to ask, please lecture me on this, what do you think could be done by the Buhari administration to mitigate all this problems facing the nation..?
People shouldn't just wail and moan, drop your suggestions and reasonings.

I fink ur getting it the other way round, they campaigned with claims of having the solution to the problems of the d nation, a year n d half later ur asking us to help dem solutions to mitigate the same problems? No sir we got enef problems like trying to think of the next meal f our hungry children, they hav all the tools(lavish houses, offices, free medicals, fuel, food oh n astronomically high pay) so plz don't gimme this Crap bout was I Hinksey can help d situation, it's not like dey care bou our opinion anyways. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by ozoemenaca: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Lie Lie Mohammed of cause you had first class in Lienology we join our Zombies brothers to hail you. Once more we hail you lie lie Mohammed
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Berlusconi: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2016
I know dat I don't knw much but am very sure that d road to redemption starts with acknowledgement of the problem. Dis administration either has no idea wot the problem is or they have blatantly refused to acknowledge it (or them). And unless dat (acknowledgement) is done, we might as well put 2019 in mind as to d approximate end of dis hardship...that's assuming d dullard doesn't die first.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by cosmosekeh: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2016
the stupidity of this man called lai is astonishing thunder wey go fire lai still dey do push up

1 Like

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by EzehV(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]In the case of this present government, they do not know what to do not to talk about how to go about it. I think the agenda was never to serve this nation's interests in anyway. The fight to gain power was soley to serve personal interests which we have seen clearly from his decisions and statements in the past year.
greatgod2012:

For me, I've been asking, but not yet gotten the answer.

Does it mean those that are at the helm of affairs up there do not know WHAT to do or they do not know HOW to go about what should be done.

Anyone with reasonable answer should please answer me.

Igboro o rerin at all at all. There is too much hardship on the land.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Realist2: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2016
FagsamPHP:
na Thunder go fire this Liar called Lie Mohammed..... Old Fool!!!

That old man deserve a dirty slap, that kind slap wey if person give you, your eye go clear wyiee.

1 Like

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by adedayo3193(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Of course we can see the change,in the other way round
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Princefrankie1:

#Thunder# #Frustration#...
My dear you are really frustrated.!!
Sorry though, but please don't blame the government for your woes. People like you that never really had in abundance now claim it's Buhari this, Buhari that... Lol
Start up something my dear, Render services, and you will get paid. Life is not as difficult as some of you proclaim. You shouldn't wait on the government to provide you with everything. By the way, do you pay direct tax? I guess no. Then how do you expect to live like the Americans or the British? How do you expect the government to provide everything for you?
Nigerians eh. I pity anyone who clamours to be the President of this country of ignoramuses.

Clap for yourself, I can see your boastfulness that you achieved all you have by your wisdom, knowledge and power, forgetting that it is only God that gives the power to have wealth...do you think you are the smartest person on earth? Look around you, those you call the poor and lazy are also smart and intelligent...so it is not smartness or intelligence but grace and opportunity which only God can provide and not by works or physical strength. So, my honest prayer for you is that God should teach you a bitter lesson for you to know that it is not your power that brought you this far in life...until this is done you will forever be grateful for God's grace and not think low of anyone again.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Princefrankie1:

#Thunder# #Frustration#...
My dear you are really frustrated.!!
Sorry though, but please don't blame the government for your woes. People like you that never really had in abundance now claim it's Buhari this, Buhari that... Lol
Start up something my dear, Render services, and you will get paid. Life is not as difficult as some of you proclaim. You shouldn't wait on the government to provide you with everything. By the way, do you pay direct tax? I guess no. Then how do you expect to live like the Americans or the British? How do you expect the government to provide everything for you?
Nigerians eh. I pity anyone who clamours to be the President of this country of ignoramuses.

Clap for yourself, I can see your boastfulness that you achieved all you have by your wisdom, knowledge and power, forgetting that it is only God that gives the power to have wealth...do you think you are the smartest person on earth? Look around you, those you call the poor and lazy are also smart and intelligent...so it is not smartness or intelligence but grace and opportunity which only God can provide and not by works or physical strength. So, my honest prayer for you is that God should teach you a bitter lesson for you to know that it is not your power that brought you this far in life...until this is done you will forever be grateful for God's grace and not think low of anyone again.

1 Like

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by jollyjdaark: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Worst government ever after independence ..even in abacha time...thing was not hard like this....In case u don't know buhari stove is put...search it on google

1 Like

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by jollyjdaark: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Is feeling like dangote...Is it feeding anyone here...if be say na 419 business is into now..Here making mouth nd boasting ...
KingOfAmebo:

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by newborn20(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Di's man can lie , dey call u liar Mohammed, which change, is it de change price or change of what
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by bikefab(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yes indeed the change is manifesting in terms of inconclusive elections, "technical" economic recession, high inflation, no electricity, massive retrenchment, unemployment etc. Sai CHANGE!
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by ogene70: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Beremx:
The only person i believed in was Buhari hence my campaign for him. If you had followed my comments before the elections,you would agree with me.

spot on, exactly what I told my colleagues then that the only person I trust here is Buhari, others are bunch of criminals.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by GOFRONT(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
FG jack up the price of Foodstuff esp Rice and others....But why can't they (FG) Jerk up d price of Recharge cards??.......Somtin is fishy
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Fedayeen02: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
2dugged:
even my bf that we quarreled because of buhari during the election cannot even argue with me anymore, I remember he kept shouting "this country is too corrupt, Buhari will curb corruption", but now he can't even defend the corruption fight nit to talk of the economic policies of bubu.That was when I knew it won't be long before the zombies realise they have been scammed, let Mr lai keep lying
your bf is a zombie
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Fedayeen02: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Beremx:
stop lieing Nne nwa. You are a vocal supporter of Amaechi and Rochas Okoroawusa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Return Of Benin Artefacts: Obaseki Hosts German Officials In Benin / Photos : Jega Leaves INEC, Hands Over / Nosakhare Ogbemudia & Ekan Egonmwan's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.