Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja (2447 Views)

Babangida’s Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua, Arrives SSS Headquarters / Electoral Materials Arrive At Ezeemo’s Ward 5 Hours Late, Chidoka Reacts / Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by Flexygist: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
will this man succeed?
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Open dem nyash all
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by EMMYLBANKS(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
the lord is his strength

3 Likes

Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by JossyOloye(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
I believe the truth this man has been saying
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jilbrin is on a "suicide bombing mission" he knows since he was removed from the appropriation committee, he may attract attention of EFCC;
So why not take as many people down with him as he could?

People ask whether all the probes and prosecution of members of NAss is right.

Well there is a simple universal truth that answers that question:

"If you fail to discipline yourself, eventually somebody will discipline you".

NAss has failed to discipline themselves and are now facing the consequences.
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by policy12: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
I like the way things are unfolding, everyday with its episode though I don't like Jibrin and the way this may eventually end up....they are all

It's all about their pockets bunch of thieves.
Instead of legislating they are legislooting,
Instead of making bills for naija they are making wills for their generation.

I pity an average naija who kill themselves coz of these looters, bcoz when it comes to budget padding, or money sharing they don't av parties, they speak one language,they are all united, no ethnicity,no tribe,no religion and no sectionaliasm.

Faruk case come to mind...
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Has SSS now assumed the responsibilities of the EFCC? I believe SSS has no business with stolen monies. These agencies keep mixing up their responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by afanide: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one......
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by MrMcJay(m): 1:38am On Aug 02, 2016
I guess that's one of the Land Cruiser SUVs bought for the Committees of the National Assembly.
Dogara is a f00l, Jibrin is a bigger f00l while their supporters are the biggest f00ls.
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by kuuljay(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2016
MrMcJay:
I guess that's one of the Land Cruiser SUVs bought for the Committees of the National Assembly.
Dogara is a f00l, Jibrin is a bigger f00l while their supporters are the biggest f00ls.
are there people who support any of them?...anyway this is naija
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by Heshei: 4:49am On Aug 02, 2016
okay
Re: Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja by mysteriousman(m): 5:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Jibrin the Django kwantinue shey because una arrangements failed and Dogara turned greedy, we dey watch and the dishonorable honorable member is still waiting for instructions to resign, salisu buhari comes to mind

(1) (Reply)

APC Crises Deepen, As Campaign DG Dumps Party / Who Is The Poorest Famous Politician In Nigeria? / President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.