Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government (2444 Views)

Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by Kingsirko(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Culled From Airinformations http://www.airinformations.com/2017/01/president-buharis-return-date-revealed.html

After so many rumours have gone around the Nation about the death of the president of Nigeria 'President Muhammadu Buhari', The presidency finally revealed the return date of the president.
This was made known to the press by Adeshina on Friday, 27 January during a conversation with the Television Continental (TVC).
Adesina said to the press that the panic and confusion over the ill health of the president was really unnecessary because the president is in a very good health condition.
Yet on his talk with the press, he disclosed that the president will be returning back to Nigeria on the 6th day of February.

Watch The Video below:-

He said:-
“The growing tension about President Buhari’s health is purely unnecessary. The president is just simply fine. I speak with people around him at regular interval.
“For his age, President Buhari is fit and capable of paddling the affairs of the country.
“He turned 74 last December and if you look at his engagement in the last two months, you will agree with me that it’s been very engaging. Remember his role in the Gambia issue.
”My candid advise for those peddling the rumour is to change their mind and remain positive about this administration.”

Culled From Airinformations http://www.airinformations.com/2017/01/president-buharis-return-date-revealed.html

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by chiefolododo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
APC will create another life for buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by Kingsirko(f): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
nah you kill am?
Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by ochuski(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by seunlayi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
He should come and finished what he started. Nigeria is in a mess

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by yarimo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Story for the GODS from ADESINA grin
Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
chiefolododo:
APC will create another life for buhari
u ll be put 2 shame.
Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by Newbiee: 12:28am On Jan 29, 2017
Can't wait to see my Sai Baba again. May God grant you more strength my presido
Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by mykeljosef: 2:35am On Jan 29, 2017
right

a Skype video call would have cleared the air b4 now
Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by mykeljosef: 2:35am On Jan 29, 2017
right

a Skype video call would have cleared the air b4 now
Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:39am On Jan 29, 2017
Newbiee:
Can't wait to see my Sai Baba again. May God grant you more strength my presido
no sane human still uses the 'sai baba' slogan anymore

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by Adminisher: 2:41am On Jan 29, 2017
ochuski:
Meanwhile

This one is very very funny
Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by Lanretoye(m): 6:20am On Jan 29, 2017
6th of Feb no be forever now...counting down. when our grand fathers refuse to retire,that is what we get. African leaders and die there syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by Kingsirko(f): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Lanretoye:
6th of Feb no be forever now...counting down.
when our grand fathers refuse to retire,that is what we get.
African leaders and die there syndrome.

EXactly. They are just making life difficult. I wonder when Nigerian will someone of 45 years as a president..
Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by rayblast(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Una babalawo s ND mamalawo s have to extend d vacation abi? I thought dis same u said he went for a 10days vacation in London? Una wan perform magic before 6 abi? We r waiting o. Ojo lon pe ipade kin ji na. If una like make una say na next year d next year go reach
Re: President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government by rayblast(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2017
Una babalawo s ND mamalawo s have to extend d vacation abi? I thought dis same u said he went for a 10days vacation in London? Una wan perform magic before 6 abi? We r waiting!!!!!!! Ojo lon pe ipade ki ji na. If una like make una say na next year d next year go reach

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Governing Rivers Like An LGA / Buhari Will Win 2019 Election: This Is How & Why / Flash Back: Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, The Man That Kill Sardauna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.