Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Should I Tell Him? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him? Help! (696 Views)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him? Help! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
According to Felicia(surname withheld),a friend on whatsapp that sent me this via my Inbox to help her publish it.

These is what she type: I am in a big mess and right now I am crying as am typing this! My former boyfriend impregnated me two times and I have done abortions twice too because he said he was not ready for marriage.

After my last abortion, I had a serious stomach pain,so I went to the hospital.

The doctor told me after some tests that the pains was due to the abortions that was badly done and it has seriously affected my womb,so I won't be able to get pregnant again.

My so called boyfriend of five good years dumped me after I told him of my predicament despite him pushing me to do those abortions that have seriously destroyed my womb.

My world came crashing down when he left me in my situation and as time went by I started picking up the broken pieces of my life and start searching for love again.

My love came after a year plus,he said he will marry. I love him but I am so afraid of telling him about my condition.

How do I tell him that I can't get pregnant? I am in a big mess of my life and I don't know what to do.

Pls help me with any good advice you could render to a depressed soul, I know I did a big mistake but no one is above mistake as a person.
Re: Should I Tell Him? Help! by adroitvezy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Is this a script for a nollywood movie? Waiting patiently with folded arms for other comments
Re: Should I Tell Him? Help! by kullozone(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
It's A Lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him? Help! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
my sister, your case don pass mess..na purge angry
Re: Should I Tell Him? Help! by vchykp(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is a very complicated sitiation, its obvious that the boyfriend she did abortion for never loved her, the did has been done, my advice is for her is to tell the guy, because if she hides it, he will get to find out later, she should be ready to loose the guy tho but its better instead of suffering the innocent boy
Re: Should I Tell Him? Help! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is what I tell young women (and men) all the damn time.

Wrap it up or Zip it up until the "appointed" time. Abortions (if not STD) ruins your chances of reproducing later on.

Deal with the consequences of your actions. Sorry.

If you can't have babies, then ADOPT one. There are many children out there who need parenting. You ain't gotta pass on your DNA.

S/he who has ears, let him/her heed word.

Addendum: And YES!! Tell him and any potential suitor so you avoid deceit (and problems) in your relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day. Be Honest Pleaset / I Don't Deserve His Love, But He Keeps Showering Me Love / Big Reason Why Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Married, Funny But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.