Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . (11736 Views)

Architectural Design Challenge - Post Your Design ! / I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain / Help!!! Solution To Constant Paint Peeling From My Ceiling Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2016
Men at work

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wow ur fixing baff and sanitary mixer tap
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yes,that is one of my workers there in the pics
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dnt get me wrong i can See ur piping ,d hot and cold piping installtion didnt enta well on block and there is no sloping in dat baff installation piping mayb u people iZ for running chisling d concrete
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
When digging were u want to lay a pipes the most important things iZ slopping and siZes of pipeS
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
For my 4 years experince i gather so far in plumbin installtion,4 inches pipes use for running (wc)water closet ,2 or 3. Inches pipes use for running waste,6 or 9 inches pipes use for running water out side environment my oga ontop if Am wrong correcT me
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
For my 4 years experince i gather so far in plumbin installtion,4 or 6 inches pipes use for running (wc)water closet ,2 or 3. Inches pipes use for running waste,6 or 9 inches pipes use for running water out side environment my oga ontop if Am wrong correcT me
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
The piping of the hot and cold water dept is ok at 25mm -50mm deep into the wall, the angle you see there has coloum which we didn't wanted to tamper with much, bcs it will reduce its strength,

Also you are correct with pipe size specification for each area you mentioned.

One love
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok my boss ,did u have much.worker am planning To come to lagos
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2016
To relocate to Lagos ?
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Yes
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2016
OK, but presently I have enough workers, may be later.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
More pics
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by msogunro: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Bros is 200mm - 300mm diameter pvc pipe available? If so, roughly how much should it be per meter/feet?

Thank you.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
There available sir in diff thicknes
200mm between 15,000-18000
300mm. ". 18,000-20,000
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
More coming
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Keep the question coming ..
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2016
Still on
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by sdbaba: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Still on the matter
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2016
More coming

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2016
Post your Mech issue here and let's help you free

1 Like

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by solutionboy: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2016
my submersible pumping machine developed problem and when i called in someone to check it he discovered that its actually still working but do not have sufficient power to pump water up to the tank. He went further to say that the propeller or whatever is bad and suggested that instead of me fixing it that i should rather buy a new one that fixing the pump is not a guararntee that it will work properly. Pls whats the actual problem eith the sumo and possible suggestion and wayout. Thank you
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
How far about the pump now, after we spoke on phone last time
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by garbamaza: 2:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Pls, which brand of submersible pump 0.5hp is most durable available in Nigeria?
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2016
There are many pump in the market nowadays
Such as , interdab,rock pump,choice pump,winner pump,dab,myhome pump, sweet, etc all these are real China pump but there reliable .
Italian and German pump in the market today are
Groundfos,original Italian dab,sear pump,pedrollo pump

1 Like

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by garbamaza: 4:19am On Dec 23, 2016
rotecch77:
There are many pump in the market nowadays
Such as , interdab,rock pump,choice pump,winner pump,dab,myhome pump, sweet, etc all these are real China pump but there reliable .
Italian and German pump in the market today are
Groundfos,original Italian dab,sear pump,pedrollo pump
Good morning guru, is whale submersible pump a qualitative one?
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2016
This sound new to me,but if its real copper coil pump it will serve you,ask the seller,but if you are not OK with his or her explanation, send the pick of the pump to me here or via whatzap
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Still on
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
More coming
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Jbsky: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
I greet you boss, is grease trap really needed in kitchen waste line?
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2017
sorry I don't understand what you mean by grease trap, may be we call it other name here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things To Consider Before Buying Land In Lagos Island Or Mainland. / 2 UNITS OF 3BEDROOM FLAT FOR SALE IN IKORODU !! / Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.