Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Little Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Wahala (741 Views)

SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Wahala by nceedaga(m): 1:35am On Aug 02, 2016
fellow romancelanders I need ur advice
my gf has bn giving me so many problems. she has an attitude problem.
Few Abt 9-12wks bck I ws helping a frnd of hers get over a break up.. u knw d whole lean on me thingy. it ends wit either of d 2 getting attached to the other.
the fact is I hv fallen in love with my gfs friend.. sh
e mks me feel special n she rili appreciates my every effort. she admitted she fell in love with me d 1st day we met to discuss her break up after we have been chatting on Facebook.
please I need ur advice on what to do
I can't let this new girl walk out of my hrt
Re: My Little Wahala by Vinshu(f): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2016
So you are cheating on your girlfriend and you want the review of nairaland on this. Alright.

Tell your girlfriend (current) to go away. Break up with her and engage the new one who just broke up with her bf and now you the bf. undecided
Re: My Little Wahala by Slapsticker: 1:57am On Aug 02, 2016
Never
Re: My Little Wahala by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Dump your girlfriend. Date her friend.
There, the encouragement you needed. Sissy.

1 Like

Re: My Little Wahala by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 02, 2016
grin

Sad to say but yeah ur in a deep shiit...

If u think she's better than ur gf, then break up with ur gf and follow ur heart...
Re: My Little Wahala by MRBrownJ: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2016
nceedaga:
fellow romancelanders I need ur advice
my gf has bn giving me so many problems. she has an attitude problem.

bwaaaah, you mean you think it is wrong for her to have an attitude and give you problem, when you are hoping/trying to betray her with her friend?!

Few Abt 9-12wks bck I ws helping a frnd of hers get over a break up.. u knw d whole lean on me thingy. it ends wit either of d 2 getting attached to the other.
the fact is I hv fallen in love with my gfs friend.. sh
e mks me feel special n she rili appreciates my every effort. she admitted she fell in love with me d 1st day we met to discuss her break up after we have been chatting on Facebook.

if that is the situation , then fair enough, but ACT RIGHT! go break up with your gf 1st then, later on, start a r/ship with her friend.

please I need ur advice on what to do
I can't let this new girl walk out of my hrt

you have already made up your mind about this deceitful madness, so what else do you need?

1 Like

Re: My Little Wahala by PeachyP(f): 2:49am On Aug 02, 2016
LizGray, camman see o
Re: My Little Wahala by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 02, 2016
PeachyP:
LizGray, camman see o
Lol. I haff nothing to say. cheesy
Re: My Little Wahala by bryan360: 2:56am On Aug 02, 2016
this is d kinda ppl tha wud make grls to cum to ah conclusion tha all men r d same..goes bak to counting my money..
Re: My Little Wahala by Xclusivegrin007(m): 3:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Booked

(1) (Reply)

When You Just Met On Facebook And You Asked Her To Come And Spend The Weekend / . / Please Guys I Need Help. I Dont Enjoy My Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.