Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export (35572 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Okeikpu(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2016
DonMaxxy:
You cannot learn the secrets of the Eastern Nigerian merchants online...

Even if you leave your hut in Ogbomosho, your lair in Akure , your kiosk in Sango-ota or your hideout in Ajegunle or Agege and relocate to Nnewi, Onitsha, Owerri, Aba or Enugu and spend your whole lifetime their...bros/sis you will still fail thats why you hardly see your pple in these areas...they tried before and failed cos the secrets of the Easterners great exploits in commerce and industry are just inbred...

Thats why Sir Louis Ojukwu an internationally acclaimed astute businessman; was the first and founding president of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Go and try the women at Eke Awka, they will beat you silly in vegetable and foodstuffs biz. God and ask the women at Eke Awka how they succeed in their biz before you ask Gov Obiano to show you how he exports vegetables to Europe...

If market women at Ogbete, Enugu could way bill palm oil to their biz partners in Jos, Bauchi, Mubi and other towns in the North...so Gov Obiano cannot export his own market wares to Europe?

You cannot learn the secrets of the Eastern Merchants online
WELL SAID MY GUY.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Okeikpu(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2016
duduade:
So I am confused..

If vegetables were exported.... How did they preserve it...
AS BLACKMAN WEY U BE grin YOU REFUSED TO LEARN......

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Anambra is equally blessed with mountainous regions.....a potential tourism areas for wire-cars! cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Okeikpu(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2016
kettykin:
Notice how the majority of the people trying to make the Agro revolution in anambra look like a joke all come from a certain part of the country.

My advice to anambra govt is never reveal your trade secrets. Some states and regions are so clueless about business, no wonder all they have are large plantations of cannabis and marijuana in their states.
AS LONG AS U AND I STILL REMAIN IN DS ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC,STUFFS LIKE DS WILL ALWAYS GET WORST.
THEY ALWAYS USE MEDIA TO DESTROY EVERY GOOD THING WE DOES

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by bubulistic(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2016
AmbIzuchukwu:

Umuchu is old Aguata. Now, they are In Orumba North

Bro umuchu it's in aguata LGA
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by bittertruthz: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2016
YourMrBoo:

What about the varieties of African vegetables not seen or grown in Europe?

Vegetables that are not grown in Europe is African affairs. A European that have no ties with Africa can never demand for vegetable grown outside because they have alternative to that.
Most of fruits and vegetable we eat in Africa is of foreign origin.

There is no foreign food that its special ingredient is grown in Africa. From pizza to burger to soups, mexican food, desserts, ice-cream, snacks or whatever.
But we have many foods that depends on foreign grown ingredients.

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT:
1. NO AFRICA COUNTRY CAN EXPORT VEGETABLE OR FOOD TO AMERICA, ASIA, EUROPE , MIDDLE EAST because THESE PEOPLE HAVE IT IN ABUNDANCE.

2. THOSE FEW CARTONS OF EGUSI, OKAZI, DRIED BITTER LEAVE ETC. THAT YOU SEE AS EXPORT IS DEMANDED BY NIGERIAN RESTAURANT AND NIGERIANS THERE.
America custom duty does not see it as export/import. They see it as personal effect, meaning it was brought into the country for personal consumption not for sale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by ngolokante(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2016
dtruth3:
But who even believes SaharAPC Reporters?

Anambra exports Ugu and Onugbo vegetable which I know very well, and have also seen with my eyes dazol

Hold it!!!...so its SaharAPC Reporters now? when they almost made a 3 star general and a sitting Army Chief resign they were not affiliated with APC? kai... make we dey leave hypocrisy small small na
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Yyeske(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2016
I never doubted my Governor, haters should go on masturbating about Obiano, he's working

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Arooma22(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2016
DonMaxxy:
You cannot learn the secrets of the Eastern Nigerian merchants online...

Even if you leave your hut in Ogbomosho, your lair in Akure , your kiosk in Sango-ota or your hideout in Ajegunle or Agege and relocate to Nnewi, Onitsha, Owerri, Aba or Enugu and spend your whole lifetime their...bros/sis you will still fail thats why you hardly see your pple in these areas...they tried before and failed cos the secrets of the Easterners great exploits in commerce and industry are just inbred...

Thats why Sir Louis Ojukwu an internationally acclaimed astute businessman; was the first and founding president of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Go and try the women at Eke Awka, they will beat you silly in vegetable and foodstuffs biz. God and ask the women at Eke Awka how they succeed in their biz before you ask Gov Obiano to show you how he exports vegetables to Europe...

If market women at Ogbete, Enugu could way bill palm oil to their biz partners in Jos, Bauchi, Mubi and other towns in the North...so Gov Obiano cannot export his own market wares to Europe?

You cannot learn the secrets of the Eastern Merchants online
hmm. Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by ImperialYoruba: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
In summary, $5m is a projection (farsight of Obiano) and not actual book value of ugu and unugu.

Sahata reporter is not wrong after all!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by mayorchelsea(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
same way some said The President's wife should go to The USA to prove her innocence in the haliburton scam,we are also saying the governor should show us some receipts and evidence of transactions of exporting ugu;we don't need these uguanic epistle.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Candyrain(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
HardeyGrandit:
show us the farm and the processing layout. enough said

Shut ur mouth jare
They don't owe u any explanation

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Norasparkle(f): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
mayorbch:
Hey Umuchu is located in Aguata LGA not Orumba North.
Correct this fallacy

Shuuuu... Umuchu is orumba north after ufuma b4 umunze.. Biko get ur facts ryt.
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Candyrain(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
MadCow1:

You can organise whatever trainings you want..

ABX, ABC or whatevers you call them.. All I know is that Export Quality Vegetables are not packed nor handled the way I saw in those photos. Maybe he exported them to Ghana or Togo, but definitely not Europe. Go sell that Bullshiit to Aunty CHidiebere in Ohafia that has never been to an Airport or crossed our Borders.

Below is how you handle Export Quality Vegetables

Vegetables for export na ehn dem leave under rain.. grin grin grin grin

E no go even take 1 week for the whole thing (plus carton) to rotten..

Seriously u guys are impossible to deal with

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by antispexish(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:
From ABX website. Yoruba muslims will still doubt.
http://www.abxworld.com/2016/05/the-first-vegetables-exported-to-europe/

from the website: " History was made in Nigeria on January 21st, 2016. The first vegetables from Anambra State was exported to Europe on abx world agro-allied program. Thanks for the massive cooperation and support by the Governor, His Excellency Chief Willie Obiano"

hope you noticed the words "first" and January 21th.

from Obiano's explanation : "In factual terms, the fatuous charge against Obiano is drawn from the following paragraph in his Report Card -
Anambra has assumed a prominent position in Nigeria’s Agricultural map. Precisely, in January this year, Anambra made headlines when it became the first state in Nigeria to export vegetables (Ugu and Onugbu) valued at $5m to Europe."

hope you see the words "January" and "$5m"

still on Obiano's words: I find it bemusing that, in contrast to the repeated use of the word “investigation” in the report, Sahara Reporters failed to do any investigation or even thoroughly read Obiano’s comments for a more enlightened analysis. The governor’s choice of the words “valued at” simply indicates that the sum of $5m is the estimated utility or merit of the Ugu and Onugbu (not tomatoes as claimed by the report) that Anambra has exported to Europe (not South Africa as again claimed by the report). And by the way, the fact is that Ugu and Onugbu were exported to Europe over a considerable period of time with an estimated value that is far in excess of $5m. There are no questions about this. The entire Export Business is done in partnership with ABX World Inc. a logistics firm with years of experience in the business whose team of experts can be approached by any investigative journalist for inquiries.

can you see the adjustment , it's no longer January 21th, but a considerable period of time(a period not indicated, and probably never will)

they should have consulted lie mohamed before releasing the first lie.
Their inability to support their statements with evidence even after accusation had been layed add more to the belief that something Is wrong somewhere!
you now want Sahara to ask ABX so you can do a fayose on them abi!

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by MadCow1: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Candyrain:

Seriously u guys are impossible to deal with

More like we are not easily convinced by mediocre propaganda.
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by YourMrBoo: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
bittertruthz:

Vegetables that are not grown in Europe is African affairs. A European that have no ties with Africa can never demand for vegetable grown outside because they have alternative to that.
Most of fruits and vegetable we eat in Africa is of foreign origin.

There is no foreign food that its special ingredient is grown in Africa. From pizza to burger to soups, mexican food, desserts, ice-cream, snacks or whatever.
But we have many foods that depends on foreign grown ingredients.

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT:
1. NO AFRICA COUNTRY CAN EXPORT VEGETABLE OR FOOD TO AMERICA, ASIA, EUROPE , MIDDLE EAST because THESE PEOPLE HAVE IT IN ABUNDANCE.

2. THOSE FEW CARTONS OF EGUSI, OKAZI, DRIED BITTER LEAVE ETC. THAT YOU SEE AS EXPORT IS DEMANDED BY NIGERIAN RESTAURANT AND NIGERIANS THERE.
America custom duty does not see it as export/import. They see it as personal effect, meaning it was brought into the country for personal consumption not for sale.

[/s]
Lol... You are just a pained ass nigga...

See the rubbish you are spewing, hate filled bigot..

You are pathetic.

For your information no country has it all. And a great country will always make sure to achieve sufficiency...

You are talking just trash....

Is people like you who have inferiority complex will always be pessimistic in everything related to Africa...

You are a direct definition of a typically locally ancient black man..

Grow up kid.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by mayorbch(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sometimes, humans claim to be smart even in their stark naïve state

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Candyrain(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
MadCow1:

What more proof do u need dude?
Here's a link from ABX site and u still had to display ur bigotry

http://www.abxworld.com/2016/05/the-first-vegetables-exported-to-europe/

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Ojiofor: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:
Yeah until you are ready to tell us where you live in Europe. I live in Africa by the way. Nonsense
where I live in Europe is not important and I have nothing to prove to you.that you live in Africa is more reason you should hold your leaders accountable and stop defending falsehood.
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by FreeGlobe(f): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
MadCow1:

coming from someone that has the thug Amaechi as role model.. should we take you seriously? Aresa I'm back... You don see the bailout fund? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by mayorbch(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Norasparkle:

Shuuuu... Umuchu is orumba north after ufuma b4 umunze.. Biko get ur facts ryt.

Wrong. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by wawaboy1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
I BELIEVE HIM: IT IS IN THE BLOOD;

IF KENYA CAN MAKE $661.9 million IN 2015 EXPORTING ORDINARY FLOWER TO EUROPE: WHY CANT ANAMBRA MAKE MILLIONS EXPORTING VEG

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by ojeffo: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
YourNemesis:

Guy, some of these images were "stolen: from online sources.
Proof or forever remain a shameful destitute

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by bittertruthz: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Lol... You are just a pained ass nigga...

See the rubbish you are spewing, hate filled bigot..

You are pathetic.

For your information no country has it all. And a great country will always make sure to achieve sufficiency...

You are talking just trash....

Is people like you who have inferiority complex will always be pessimistic in everything related to Africa...

You are a direct definition of a typically locally ancient black man..

Grow up kid.

Make e pepper you....... those few cartons of eguzi and bitterleaf you see is heading to Nigerian restaurant not market.
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by bittertruthz: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
wawaboy1:
I BELIEVE HIM: IT IS IN THE BLOOD;

IF KENYA CAN MAKE $661.9 million IN 2015 EXPORTING ORDINARY FLOWER TO EUROPE: WHY CANT ANAMBRA MAKE MILLIONS EXPORTING VEG

Stop deceiving yourself. Anambra can not produce vegetables that can satisfy Onitsha not to talk of export.

Anambra based business man export eguzi he bought from Edo and delta state to nwanyi owerri restaurant in abroad now na political stunt?
Ndi_igbo sef...
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by YourMrBoo: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
bittertruthz:

Make e pepper you....... those few cartons of eguzi and bitterleaf you see is heading to Nigerian restaurant not market.

I pity the type of fake life you live...

Just for you to think you can pepper me with those lies you can go at any length to downgrade Africa...

You are a pained pathetic looser...

Whether restaurants or market... The real deal is the money involved...

$5000000
Now go wail in agony and pains... Born Hater

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by YourMrBoo: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ojiofor:

where I live in Europe is not important and I have nothing to prove to you.[b]that you live in Africa is more reason you should hold your leaders accountable [/b]and stop defending falsehood.

Hypocrite... So because you stay in a refugee camp in Europe, your african leaders has magically turned into European leaders??

Oga you are black and so you also have black African leaders.

Mr inferior.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by bittertruthz: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
YourMrBoo:

I pity the type of fake life you live...

Just for you to think you can pepper me with those lies you can go at any length to downgrade Africa...

You are a pained pathetic looser...

Whether restaurants or market... The real deal is the money involved...

$5000000
Now go wail in agony and pains... Born Hater

$5,000,000 for onugbu bought from delta and Edo state?
Hiaaaaaan, unless they put drugs inside the ones going to Indonesia.
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by YourMrBoo: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
bittertruthz:

$5,000,000 for onugbu bought from delta and Edo state?
Hiaaaaaan, unless they put drugs inside the ones going to Indonesia.

If e dey pepper you for body. . go do your own nah...

What of amosun and aregbesola and fayose... Abi dem no fit?? grin
Hate filled bigot..

See how you are disgracing yourself in this thread...
Yet your envy and hatred no fit allow you hide your shame...

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by bittertruthz: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
YourMrBoo:

If e dey pepper you for body. . go do your own nah...

What of amosun and aregbesola and fayose... Abi dem no fit?? grin
Hate filled bigot..

See how you are disgracing yourself in this thread...
Yet your envy and hatred no fit allow you hide your shame...

I thought you are loaded. Coward. Always playing ethnic game.
My points were political before you show your ethnic bigotry.

Your cup go soon full. Indonesia calling. Ding ding dong....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun / Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria / Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.