Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export (35573 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by meccuno: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2016
I am from anambra state and I am really proud of Governor obiano. Some times, the ingenuity of the igbo men marvels me when it comes to trade and commerce. But what surprises me is that the people who still comment against what this man is doing are yorubas. A big shame. There are times when we draw the line on what is serious and what is a joke. This attitude only shows envy and being jealous whether they believe it or not. They should rise above that. Because he isn't APC or a yoruba or hausa man doesn't mean it has to be condemned. Please allow for love in your hearts. Teaching hate from generations to generations would bring your downfall. Be guided

15 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Candyrain(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2016
FreeGlobe:

You are not from Anambra, obiano owes you any explanation.. He is not your president.. Matter of fact look at the person you need explanations from below, ask am where he keep una bailout money.. yeye

Honestly these guys are just unbelievable. I'm still waiting for the imp from Benue to come cover his head in shame

9 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by meccuno: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Naughtysite:

My dear, the Pull Him Down Syndrome in this country is heavier than the force of gravity.

NIGERIANS ARE SADISTS.
Nigerians are mostly sadist. We only support our own even when its bad.......what a country

6 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Candyrain(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2016
Naughtysite:

My dear, the Pull Him Down Syndrome in this country is heavier than the force of gravity.

NIGERIANS ARE SADISTS.

We owe them no explanation. If being a sadist will make them sleep better at night then they can go on for as long as they like

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2016
ABX world Inc as an independent logistics company is now there for verifications. They even have cargo planes..wow!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
Candyrain:

I think we know who the clown is, u of course grin

They've told u the communities where the farms are located, they've mentioned the export agency they are in partnership with to export the goods so I believe the onus now lies on u to investigate or better still if u are lazy to do dat send Sahara Reporters to do it for u.

Now dats a term paper assignment for u to be submitted in two weeks time.
[/s]

Instead make you tell your short man devil ipo b leader to stop lying or show us export documents and farm pictures, you dey bark like village bingo inside my ear.

These villagers sef.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by FreeGlobe(f): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Candyrain:

Honestly these guys are just unbelievable. I'm still waiting for the imp from Benue to come cover his head in shame
Don't mind them, not to worry, I know their medicine cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Meet the Cargo Man Behind Export of Vegetables from Anambra State and the Miller of Anambra Rice... #ObianoEffect!

I stumbled on this video online, after watching the investigative interview, I renewed my Believe In a New Nigeria... Click below to watch!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&list=PLCtdlrUnj3Nfy7CJyr0WBWKq5h0BsGFHl&v=62P4FYm99rA&rdm=24n0r14hm&client=mv-google

The Two Sides of #Anambra #Vegetables #Export:

1. While Anambra Celebrates Trade Volume of $5m from Vegetables alone, other States like Ogun are keying into the new initiative;

2. While serious news firms are investigating independently, some gossip blogs are publishing trash;

3. While #Entrepreneurs are investing in Vegetables Value Chain, some money bags are investing on online to discredit #Obiano;

4. While #youth and #women are being employed in Vegetables farming in villages, idle ones are waiting on the internet to be shown farms owned by their mates;

5. While Anambra #State #Government is providing incentives & enabling environment for Vegetables #Farming & Export, some idlers are searching for the government owned Vegetables Farm;

6. While I'm about acquiring my land for Vegetables Farming, some persons are acquiring the experience of Doubting Thomas;

7. While rural women pose in happiness with the Capt Okapku to take picture, the uninformed call it propaganda.

8. While the sane persons world over celebrate such feat by a State Government In Nigeria, the wailers make mischief out of the noble achievement.

Personally, I'm not interested in forcing a horse to drink water... Not after labouring to bring the horse to the water!

So,

While you do your stock in trade, we are #MovingForward

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by FreeGlobe(f): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Instead make you tell your short man devil ipo b leader to stop lying or show us export documents and farm pictures, you dey bark like village bingo inside my ear.

I agree with you, I will personally show you the export documents and farm pictures when amosun finds his bailout money grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2016
meccuno:
I am from anambra state and I am really proud of Governor obiano. Some times, the ingenuity of the igbo men marvels me when it comes to trade and commerce. But what surprises me is that the people who still comment against what this man is doing are yorubas. A big shame. There are times when we draw the line on what is serious and what is a joke. This attitude only shows envy and being jealous whether they believe it or not. They should rise above that. Because he isn't APC or a yoruba or hausa man doesn't mean it has to be condemned. Please allow for love in your hearts. Teaching hate from generations to generations would bring your downfall. Be guided

You and your ipob friends need to swallow your own advice..

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Candyrain(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

This village champion are u crippled dat u can't walk or are u blind dat u can't find ur way to ABX World inc?

Its been made easier for u sef, u don't need to come to Anambra to find out, the agency is right at ur backyard, its in Lagos. So don't be lazy dude. Just go there grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by FreeGlobe(f): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:

You and your ipob friends need to swallow your own advice..

Aresa instead of wasting your time here discussing ugu that I hear Europeans are placing their next orders, lets discuss how we can beg ajimobi to reopen schools so yoruba children will not turn out like you by dumping the "legacy of awolowo" grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2016
FreeGlobe:

I agree with you, I will personally show you the export documents and farm pictures when amosun finds his bailout money grin

ipob tout...how far now... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
FreeGlobe:

Aresa instead of wasting your time here discussing ugu that I hear Europeans are placing their next orders, lets discuss how we can beg ajimobi to reopen schools so yoruba children will not turn out like you by dumping the "legacy of awolowo" grin grin
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4044682_obianosleeping_jpeg0070d6fe2d18afeab2271cfb64212d47

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by FreeGlobe(f): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

If I add aregbeshola now... It will be a storm... grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2016
1. You can not transport fresh vegetable overseas without proper packaging designed for perishable product which your village ugu is..

They basically wither and rot.. grin

2. You can not transport perishable produce like your village ugu without refrigerated transportation.. This is common sense.. grin

3. And we still need to see the export documents from the Nigerian Export council and also receipts, invoices and photos from the farms.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
FreeGlobe:

If I add aregbeshola now... It will be a storm... grin grin grin grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by DjAndroid: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2016
AmbIzuchukwu:

Umuchu is old Aguata. Now, they are In Orumba North

Umuchu is in Aguata bro.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Ekoile, you need to be stabilised mentally. Watch the video to see and hear how the products are being preserved in a refrigerated and air conditioned atmosphere to last longer than even 1 week.

[s]
aresa:
1. You can not transport fresh vegetable overseas without proper packaging designed for perishable product which your village ugu is..

They basically wither and rot.. grin

2. You can not transport perishable produce like your village ugu without refrigerated transportation.. This is common sense.. grin

3. And we still need to see the export documents from the Nigerian Export council and also receipts, invoices and photos from the farms.. grin

[/s]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&list=PLCtdlrUnj3Nfy7CJyr0WBWKq5h0BsGFHl&v=62P4FYm99rA&rdm=24n0r14hm&client=mv-google

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sleekAfonja: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:
lmao @ obiango the liar....

Still no farm foto grin

Still no export documents, receipts and invoices grin

Just the short man lair spewing his usual garbage. grin

What a clown... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4044682_obianosleeping_jpeg0070d6fe2d18afeab2271cfb64212d47

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
RRoyaId:
Ekoile, you need to be stabilised mentally. Watch the video to see and hear how the products are being preserved in a refrigerated and air conditioned atmosphere to last longer than even 1 week.

[/s]

You mean Arik ordered special refrigerated planes to carry you isi ewu leaves to EU? grin

You Igbos no dey measure your lies before you throw am... grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sleekAfonja: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

You mean Arik ordered special refrigerated planes to carry you isi ewu leaves to EU? grin

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2016
See ABX cargo plane. It is fitted with the necessary facilities to preserve the products. Pictures don't lie.. cheesy

[s]
aresa:

[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4050407_1614168tinubu_jpeg_jpeg745c15214b7c3dac252ec7879f919787

Seriously, do you Igbos try to diss, insult or embarrass people when you post this picture? grin

Who cares? grin

Wetin concern me with both of them? den be your papa abi my papa ni? grin

Igbos no get sense at all... grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sleekAfonja: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4050407_1614168tinubu_jpeg_jpeg745c15214b7c3dac252ec7879f919787

Seriously, do you Igbos try to diss, insult or embarrass people when you post this picture? grin

Who cares? grin

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
RRoyaId:
See ABX cargo plane. It is fitted with the necessary facilities to preserve the products. Pictures don't lie.. cheesy

[/s]

Look at this 419 villager trying to con me.. grin

AbxAir doesn't have refrigerated planes.. grin

Con your fellow Igbos, not me.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4050456_tinubuwifepda_jpeg3f49fb93371499486048e6fed7c4dc8a

So, na another man wey dey kis hin wife dey shack you for bodi....fukinnng pervert.. grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sleekAfonja: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:

Who cares? grin

Your services to burdillion are noticed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Ekoile, do you have facts to prove that a cargo plane as ABX doesn't have refrigeration? Ok prove me wrong with fact and not yappings.. cool

[s]
aresa:

Look at this 419 villager trying to con me.. grin

AbxAir doesn't have refrigerated planes.. grin

Con your fellow Igbos, not me.. grin

[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
RRoyaId:
Ekoile, do you have facts to prove that a cargo plane as ABX doesn't have refrigeration? Ok prove me wrong with fact and not yappings.. cool
[/s]

Look at this joker....I dey fell the cold air from the yeye picture you posted sef... grin

These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta sha.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sCun: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2016
From ABX website. Yoruba muslims will still doubt.
http://www.abxworld.com/2016/05/the-first-vegetables-exported-to-europe/

10 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Ekoile the jobless clown prove us wrong that a cargo plane such as ABX does not have refrigeration! I am waiting.. cool

[s]
aresa:

Look at this joker....I dey fell the cold air from the yeye picture you posted sef... grin

These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta sha.. grin
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy / March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow / How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.