Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export (35570 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Pavore9: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
wawaboy1:
I BELIEVE HIM: IT IS IN THE BLOOD;

IF KENYA CAN MAKE $661.9 million IN 2015 EXPORTING ORDINARY FLOWER TO EUROPE: WHY CANT ANAMBRA MAKE MILLIONS EXPORTING VEG

For Kenya to achieve that $661.9 million frpm "ordinary flower" which by the way is more expensive than any of our local vegetables you need to see the what it involves before it gets exported. Nna don't mistaken it for those road side flower sellers because that is no where near what flower farms is all about in Kenya!

Watch this video of just one out of many flower farms in Kenya and realize that we have not even woken up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxPjdnrwoo0
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by DonMekino(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
the only Sahara I know is a certain Sahara Desert... the last tym I checked...vegetables don't grow there...so park well joor....sahara ko reporters in

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by DonMekino(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
the only Sahara I know is a certain Sahara Desert... the last tym I checked...vegetables don't grow there...so park well joor....sahara ko reporters ni ..

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Mrjo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
dtruth3:
But who even believes SaharAPC Reporters?

Anambra exports Ugu and Onugbo vegetable which I know very well, and have also seen with my eyes dazol
is there export? Yes! Is it upto $5m? I dont think so! So lets facts be put as they are.
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Vegetables can definitely be exported.. But before they are, first and foremost they must be wasked and cleaned and free from soil, insects and any other organism that may bring parasites and diseases into the destination country. The Moment a single insect is spotted on the vegetables, Quarantine would reject them.

They are also sprayed with preservatives and kept in climate controlled pakaging/containers for exports as they have a very short shelf life.

I truly doubt that Obiano actually exported anything. The Nigga exaggerated and played a script that didn't end well.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4043835_3731650imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362_jpeg3f00f80f592f19e73ae594b8a84b2bd8

No preservation, no decent packaging or anything..

This dirty road side operation where they pick and sort leaves on bare floor is just shameful and we shouldn't accept this if it was being imported into Nigeria..

The thing is a big fat joke..
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Acelifted: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
mayorbch:
Hey Umuchu is located in Aguata LGA not Orumba North.
Correct this fallacy

Of all that was said in the post, is that your only problem? you no get work.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ekoile, you have graduated to another level. Now it is 'no preservation' no decent packaging' etc..

Before it was ''nothing was exported' 'where is the farm' etc

We are making progress though. The Ugu don enter plane to Europe already oo! What is your next line of attack? cheesy

[s]
aresa:

This dirty road side operation where they pick and sort leaves on bare floor is just shameful and we shouldn't accept this if it was being imported into Nigeria..

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by MadCow1: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4043835_3731650imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362_jpeg3f00f80f592f19e73ae594b8a84b2bd8

Don't Mind Nigerians.

They place tribal sentiments ahead of common sense.

Thank God for the exposure I have, I may have been sold on the bullshit being spread. This operation I am seeing in the Pictures don't meet the strict export standards of the European Union not even with bribe sef.

The Governor needs to provide more proof than telling us stories and photographing poorly stacked Pallets in the Airport.

I am from Anambra and I don't believe Obiano for one day on this matter.

Evn the logo on the box says LAGOS not ANAMBRA.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oga, you posted some pictures of what you termed standard practice and posted mine and then asked you to point out the difference you took off till now. Let us revisit the pictures again to compare notes.. cool

Which logo if I may ask? Do you think it's Anambra that is the logistics company? You are jumping from place to place looking for where to hold without grip. Nwokem get a life..

MadCow1:

Don't Mind Nigerians.

Thank God for the exposure I have, I may have been sold on the bullshit being spread. This operation I am seeing in the Pictures don't meet the strict export standards of the European Union not even with bribe sef.

The Governor needs to provide more proof than telling us stories and photographing poorly stacked Pallets in the Airport.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by MadCow1: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
RRoyaId:
Oga, you posted some pictures of what you termed standard practice and posted mine and then asked you to point out the difference you took off till now. Let us revisit the pictures again to compare notes.. cool

You just dont want to see it..

Start with the Handling. Did you see them picking food off the floor?
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
RRoyaId:
Ekoile, you have graduated to another level. Now it is 'no preservation' no decent packaging' etc..

Before it was ''nothing was exported' 'where is the farm' etc

We are making progress though. The Ugu don enter plane to Europe already oo! What is your next line of attack? cheesy

[/s]

Bingo, tell your lying oga to show us export documents and where he got his figures from...
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yes! I saw everything and I asked what is the difference in both pictures? You are chatting as if one was being packaged while sitting in a gutter while the other was being done inside a Yacht..

I asked you to point out the difference in the 2 pictures..

MadCow1:

You just dont want to see it..

Start with the Handling. Did you see them picking food off the floor?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ekoile the clown, do you want to see the names of the consumers as well? cheesy

[s]
aresa:

Bingo, tell your lying oga to show us export documents and where he got his figures from...
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
RRoyaId:

Which if I may ask? Do you think it's Anambra that is the logistics company? You are jumping from place to place looking for where to hold without grip. Nwokem get a life..

Who or what is the logistics? Abeg tell us..... grin
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by mayorbch(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Acelifted:

Of all that was said in the post, is that your only problem? you no get work.

Ok
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sCun: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
RRoyaId:
Yes! I saw everything and I asked what is the difference in both pictures? You chatting as if one was being packaged while sitting in a gutter while the other was being done inside Yacht..

I asked you to point out the difference in the 2 pictures..

He can't because there is no difference.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
RRoyaId:
Ekoile the clown, do you want to see the names of the consumers as well? cheesy

[s][/s]

I don't want consumers so keep quiet...

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oh you don't want to see the invoice anymore? Ekoile you are a real clown.. cheesy

[s]
aresa:

Who or what is the logistics? Abeg tell us..... grin
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
No nah, we have to show you the names of the consumers as well... cheesy

[s]
aresa:

I don't want consumers so keep quiet...

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:
He can't because there is no difference.

The guy is just another clown.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
RRoyaId:
No nah, we have to show you the names of the consumers as well... cheesy

[/s]

You can not show us export documents, but you can show us who is cooking and eating ugu?

Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear...
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sleekAfonja: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

You can not show us export documents, but you can show us who is cooking and eating ugu?

Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Don't Mind Nigerians.

the rest of the logo is kiverlin

Kiverlin Company Limited
24, Allegun road, Ejigbo, Lagos
Lagos, Lagos
Nigeria

Phone Number: 08023161011, 08133469827
Contact Name: Mr. K. C. Ezeigbo

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sCun: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
oyb:

the rest of the logo is kiverlin

Kiverlin Company Limited
24, Allegun road, Ejigbo, Lagos
Lagos, Lagos
Nigeria

Phone Number: 08023161011, 08133469827
Contact Name: Mr. K. C. Ezeigbo
http://www.abxworld.com/2016/05/kilverlin-joins-abx-world-agro-allied-program/

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Yyeske(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Doubters asked for pix of farms, they were shown,
they were provided with the website of the logistic company, phone numbers and office address in Lagos for them to personally verify, dem still no gree
I guess I have to personally look for the names and addresses of the consumers for them to believe.
Those in need of invoice can still visit their office tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by casig: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
AmbIzuchukwu:

Umuchu is old Aguata. Now, they are In Orumba North
Wha?!!! Please Umuchu is in Aguata LGA.
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by VisibleDreamz: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
AmbIzuchukwu:

Umuchu is old Aguata. Now, they are In Orumba North

Please, Umuchu is in Aguata, don't get it twisted.
Confirm from Google.
Thank you
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Adminisher: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
So many responses missing the pount.

First of all Nigerians have been exporting at least 500million US dollars of vegetables and food stuff to Europe, Canada and Asia annually for years before Obiano became governor.

We probably did as much as 800 million USD this year already. Go to London, New York, Calgary, Toronto.

The issue is here that the gist of the State's earlier publicity on the issue was wrong. They lied and they should have come out clean to clarify in three simple sentences instead of this long epistle which was saying just the same thing. Anambra state did not export 5 million dollars worth of vege tables to Europe during the term of this and the last administration. NOT YET.

Obiano is in my view already the best governor in Nigeria. No need to spoil a good thing by overzealous aides exaggerating and reporting speculatively
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by RRoyaId: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is the ongoing 2nd Oil rig bridge that connects several commercial farms and oil installations around Anambra north. The 1st Oil rig bridge was completed recently. Farmers in these areas will now have easy access to distribute their agricultural produce. Anambra is blessed with 100% arable land criss-crossed by rivers that supplies water for cultivation.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Yyeske(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Adminisher:
So many responses missing the pount.

First of all Nigerians have been exporting at least 500million US dollars of vegetables and food stuff to Europe, Canada and Asia annually for years before Obiano became governor.

We probably did as much as 800 million USD this year already. Go to London, New York, Calgary, Toronto.

The issue is here that the gist of the State's earlier publicity on the issue was wrong. They lied and they should have come out clean to clarify in three simple sentences instead of this long epistle which was saying just the same thing. Anambra state did not export 5 million dollars worth of vege tables to Europe during the term of this and the last administration. NOT YET.

Obiano is in my view already the best governor in Nigeria. No need to spoil a good thing by overzealous aides exaggerating and reporting speculatively
Have you visited the website posted on this thread already or you decided to jump into the discuss for us to know you said something
Meanwhile, I'd like you to provide us links to those figures you posted, not saying it's made up but I need to learn. Learning ends in the grave you know

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by ImperialYoruba: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Doubters asked for pix of farms, they were shown,
they were provided with the website of the logistic company, phone numbers and office address in Lagos for them to personally verify, dem still no gree
I guess I have to personally look for the names and addresses of the consumers for them to believe.
Those in need of invoice can still visit their office tomorrow.

Obiano is a local champion in SE. On a National ranking he will place lower than every Governor in SW except Fayose and will rank lower than even Governors in North.

You Ibos talk too much, in so doing you expose yourself to ridicule and national disgrace.

What is unique about ugu export to Europe, America or Jupiter? Exactly what is the unique advantage of Anambra being the first to export ugu.....is that some kind of specialty on white man's dish Your ugu is sold in African stores in Europe and America and is purchased and consumed by those who know what it is, how to cook it and consider it a delicacy. Those people are Ibos and possibly Efik and Kalabari people.

Yoruba dont know or care for ugu. Hausa dont care for it....so where does your ugu rank in comparison to export of cashew nuts and cocoa from Osun? Yet Aregbesola has not put a frontpage ad to exhibit foolishness by claiming for himself a feat exclusive to Osun.

I have said this before and will repeat here,Yanminris are animals. By the grace of whiteman your stock and breed were amalgamated into society of humans.

Mod, where you dey....im ready for my ban now now, hurry the fck up with it. Shyyte! angry
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sCun: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Obiano is a local champion in SE. On a National ranking he will place lower than every Governor in SW except Fayose and will rank lower than even Governors in North.

You Ibos talk too much, in so doing you expose yourself to ridicule and national disgrace.

What is unique about ugu export to Europe, America or Jupiter? Exactly what is the unique advantage of Anambra being the first to export ugu.....is that some kind of specialty on white man's dish Your ugu is sold in African stores in Europe and America and is purchased and consumed by those who know what it is, how to cook it and consider it a delicacy. Those people are Ibos and possibly Efik and Kalabari people.

Yoruba dont know or care for ugu. Hausa dont care for it....so where does your ugu rank in comparison to export of cashew nuts and cocoa from Osun? Yet Aregbesola has not put a frontpage ad to exhibit foolishness by claiming for himself a feat exclusive to Osun.

I have said this before and will repeat here,Yanminris are animals. By the grace of whiteman your stock and breed were amalgamated into society of humans.

Mod, where you dey....im ready for my ban now now, hurry the fck up with it. Shyyte! angry
So so pained

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes / Army Arrests Dangote Trucks, 3 Others Taking Banned Goods To Cameroon / Seriake Dickson Moves To Join Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.