Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast (63945 Views)

Pls Someone Should Help With Website To Download Cartoon Series.. / If You Watched These Three Movies, Then Your Childhood Was Awesome / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Don't 4get Rent-a-ghost, the globe trotters, classic sesame street etc
bro if u've seen rent-a-ghost then you are nt a young man. Bt do u remember those two dogs(black n yellow) that frys egg all the time ?
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by armadeo(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Don't 4get Rent-a-ghost, the globe trotters, classic sesame street etc

Rent a ghost.

Men i need to get some old school series like mind your language, allo allo and some mothers do have them.

If you understood these comedies then boy you don old.

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by armadeo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
slex:
If you have watched the following and still not married fear not,God is in control.

Atom Ant
Superted
Bikermice from Mars
Dungeons and dragons
Sport Billy

Series. .....
matlock
Jake and the German
P. S. I love you
And my forever favorite SUPER FORCE.

It's Jake and the fat man.

I used to watch p.s I love you late at night on my blag and white tv then. I remember galaxy tv it wasn't clear but they showed new movies a lot.

Chai times have changed.

Identify the other series here. Old school things

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by armadeo(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
slex:
If you have watched the following and still not married fear not,God is in control.

Atom Ant
Superted
Bikermice from Mars
Dungeons and dragons
Sport Billy

Series. .....
matlock
Jake and the German
P. S. I love you
And my forever favorite SUPER FORCE.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by HealthCoach1: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy?
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects.
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect.
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days.
Nature makes it standout
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available nationwide.

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS: 08065035401
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
This guy is always saying,'trust me, l know what am doing' bt there was never a single episode that actually reveal he does yet in that series he was considered to be the hero.

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Upaka(f): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
biazarre:
I watched 3 of those listed cartoons...

n I'm not married...

n so WAT??....

u can't dull ma evening wit dis ur thread.... op...

I won't even think abt it....

HISS!!!!!!

AMUNI RONU.... ounbe Lara ree..
Epele o broda.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by fullblast(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
U left out Mighty mouse too.

chulo132:
You forgot to add Danger mouse and Atom ant

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Hollamie007: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oh this were the days.......

Also watched Doctor Who
For night I go come watch Secret of the Sand

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by ashjay001(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vanquay:
I am safe, I only know of danger mouse.

Phew

Danger mouse??! Go n marry!
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by mecksoncrown: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
What happen, I havent watched any of them sef. Never heard of it. I thought I love Cartoon.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by awoo47: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Watched super ted but can't remember shit about it
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by iPopAlomo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
I'm not married yet... lol...
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by GeniusKel(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
oyatmicah:
biker mice
silver hulk
my pet monster
striking around

brb

Lol. Yeah! Danger Mouse, Biker Mice from Mars (can't forget singing it as 'bika miku mas'), Voltron(always joining body parts to kill the boss), Silver hawk(hmm that monster of limbo dude). I don't look my age at all so, I pass.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by GeniusKel(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
hajeebolla:
This guy is always saying,'trust me, l know what am doing' bt there was never a single episode that actually reveal he does yet in that series he was considered to be the hero.

Hahaha. Sledge hammer the bad guy. This was later into the 1990's sha. Woman wrapper he was too, and that gun...always his favorite. Anyone saw family matters too, Lois and Clark?
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by GeniusKel(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Newspaper own sef join o. Pls someone, tell me I wasn't the only one who read terror Muda and in comics we had papa Ajasco and Benbella.
But on a more serious note, if I saw and read all these, check my profile pix and tell me if truly I should get married now.
Secrets of the sands, Marianna de Los Angeles, the bold and the beautiful, and into the late 1990's, Passions.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
just2okworld:

Kilagbe kiloju
My sister I was soliloquizing out loud jare.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by siegfried99(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched them all, back then grin Choi..

Voltron was my fav.

Not yet married though cool

#NextYearIwantToMarry grin
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by daneni1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Op u forgot to add power rangers
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by CzarChris(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
These cartoons brings back fun memories grin especially coming back from school and watching the rainbow lines on the TV till 4pm when the TV stations start. The world has changed sha.

I watched all of them, voltron was my best followed by speedracer, danger mouse and super Ted. I ain't married yet, so what?
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by ewa20buredi100: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Super Force (i think the guy later died in the end sha, can't remember now)

Dino riders.

samurai X (i no dey use am play)

Binta.

Thunder cat.

Silver hawks,

Popeye the sailor

Early 2000s came cartoons like;
Transformers

Wild cats

Rugrats

Godzilla

Ghost bursters

Max steel

X-men evolution

Iron man/Fantastic 4

Spiderman

Spiderman and his amazing friends

Tweenies

Tele tubbies (Lala, Popo, Twinkle winkle, can't remember the last one's name)

Cow and Chicken (cadbury breakfast show back then)

I am weasel

Dexter's laboratory

Captain Planet

Etc.....ati beebee lo
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by maxwell767(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Toks2008:
Yes you read right...If you watched any of these cartoon series on Nigerian TV stations and you are not yet married,please act fast because you are definitely very over matured for marriage.

Danger Mouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dmq13dD47g
Op u are so right ...
I missed those cartoons cry

Super Ted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQV-ouJHq2A

Speed Racer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCm1w_KTiY

Voltron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uS5b8aQ6z8
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Ishilove: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2016
armadeo:
Actually I expected ishilove to be the op. She has some very nostalgic threads Th a makes me wish for my childhood again. That period when I was free

Till the shackles of adulthood showed themselves. Sigh....

Well on topic no comment.
That honour goes to Oga Naptu2 wink
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Wow... Those days ....

.... Anyways

Check my signature
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by mediaspy: 1:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Toks2008:
Yes you read right...If you watched any of these cartoon series on Nigerian TV stations and you are not yet married,please act fast because you are definitely very over matured for marriage.

Danger Mouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dmq13dD47g

Super Ted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQV-ouJHq2A

Speed Racer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCm1w_KTiY

Voltron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uS5b8aQ6z8

I watched all 3, just got married in Dec ,when u get married doesn't matter, who you get married to a what matters, are u married to the right person?...
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by adedayoa2(f): 2:46am On Aug 03, 2016
i watched them, nigbanawanko?
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by mattsvibes: 3:07am On Aug 03, 2016
i no dey watch cartoon

But the one 1 know
Johney bravo

Power rangers

Spiderman
Transformers

X-men
Bat man

the rest i will tell you later
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Akanniade(m): 3:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Barbapapa. Kind of oldies teletubbies

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Akanniade(m): 3:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Louiscutedude(m): 3:40am On Aug 03, 2016
I did not watch
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by happydays1(m): 4:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Watched the three wela, I'm in my late 30z, married but got separated , planning to marry soon .
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Blessograo(f): 4:08am On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin E pain you ni?
biazarre:
I watched 3 of those listed cartoons...

n I'm not married...

n so WAT??....

u can't dull ma evening wit dis ur thread.... op...

I won't even think abt it....

HISS!!!!!!

AMUNI RONU.... ounbe Lara ree..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.