Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast (63581 Views)

Pls Someone Should Help With Website To Download Cartoon Series.. / If You Watched These Three Movies, Then Your Childhood Was Awesome / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
You bring your sister when i no marry am? angry
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
jswagg4:
Jeez.... U sabi. Specifically 7am-12pm.... I was hooked

You self sabi better thing Jareee
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by EROMS38(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Voltron defender of the universe my favourite cartoon.. I like speed racer too.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by eunore1: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
The one I loved the most was dungeons and dragons.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by pilotab55(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Super ted
voltron....etc

NTA2 and NTA7 was on point den...
bros. Ur head dey dea

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by just2okworld(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Toks2008:

lmao!

Ki n se ti ija rara..emi naa si nwa iyawo nitori eyin ti a fe fi se aya n se segesege.

Hahahaha iwo na nse segesege lofa na
Oju kan ladaa ni
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Emmyrushy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
av watched all.... am in my early twenties... so I never rich to marry... lolzzz
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Ratello: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
go and marry bro angry
Just like that? What did you take marriage for? Some visa to heaven or passport to good living?
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by olamide215: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Voltron defender of the universe
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toonfreak(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Does anyone remember the ff? Chuckle brothers,banana in pjamas,he-man,cave man,little prince,fraggle rock.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by 9jatatafo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cave man, Denis the menance and frago rocks
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ive seen danger mouse and speed race. Been long though. All thanks to boomerang. I loved that channel.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Handsomecole(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
@ OP yes u have but in my late twenties. Started watching Cartoons of those days right from the day I was born.
You just brought back to me those sweet Childhood days.

In addition we had:

1: Daffy Duck
2: Sesame Street
2: Silver Hawks
3: Popeye the sailor
4: Biker Mice from Mars
5: Power Rangers
6: Wonder woman
7: Captain America
8: On newspaper Cartoons we used to have "Terror Muda"
9: Tele Match
10:Dodo

And a host of many others I can't remember shout out to 1980's kids we rock. The Good old days when we never knew what they call "Evil".

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by bogolobango(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Superted don tey ooh i watch am nd i Never marry ooh
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by bogolobango(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Superted don tey ooh i watch am nd i Never marry ooh girls oya make una dey pm me fine boy for sale
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by engrhorla(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
biazarre:
I watched 3 of those listed cartoons...

n I'm not married...

n so WAT??....

u can't dull ma evening wit dis ur thread.... op...

I won't even think abt it....

HISS!!!!!!

AMUNI RONU.... ounbe Lara ree..

Bro, no vex na

God go pick ur call wt better better tinz com put fine okpeke as jara *winks*

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by ameezy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Which catoons com b dis ones
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Abagworo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
LizGray:
Ive seen danger mouse and speed race. Been long though. All thanks to boomerang. I loved that channel.

I miss Scooby Doo, Daffy Duck, Merry Melodies, The Flintstones, Bugs Bunny and Looney Tunes. Boomerang of today is very different. Even Cartoon Network like Samurai Jack, Daxter's Lab et al. Wish I could turn back the hands of time.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by slex(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
If you have watched the following and still not married fear not,God is in control.

Atom Ant
Superted
Bikermice from Mars
Dungeons and dragons
Sport Billy

Series. .....
matlock
Jake and the German
P. S. I love you
And my forever favorite SUPER FORCE.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by armadeo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Actually I expected ishilove to be the op. She has some very nostalgic threads Th a makes me wish for my childhood again. That period when I was free

Till the shackles of adulthood showed themselves. Sigh....

Well on topic no comment.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Toks2008:
Yes you read right...If you watched any of these cartoon series on Nigerian TV stations and you are not yet married,please act fast because you are definitely very over matured for marriage.

Danger Mouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dmq13dD47g

Super Ted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQV-ouJHq2A

Speed Racer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCm1w_KTiY

Voltron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uS5b8aQ6z8
i'v seen all but in my mid-twenties. Like if u strongly agree this was the most educative

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by slex(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
9jatatafo:
Cave man, Denis the menance and frago rocks

You still remember frago rock.. ...haba Bros you too old.

What of Muppet babies and Storyland with Jimmy Solanke

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by 9jatatafo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
slex:

You still remember frago rock.. ...haba Bros you too old.
What of Muppet babies and Storyland with Jimmy Solanke
You dey feel am bro. Nothing do you mehn

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Toks2008:
Yes you read right...If you watched any of these cartoon series on Nigerian TV stations and you are not yet married,please act fast because you are definitely very over matured for marriage.

Danger Mouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dmq13dD47g

Super Ted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQV-ouJHq2A

Speed Racer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCm1w_KTiY

Voltron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uS5b8aQ6z8
I've seen all bt in my mid-twenties. Like if u strongly agree these were the most educative.

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by horlabic(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
I saw all dis cartoon [color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
just2okworld:

Hahahaha iwo na nse segesege lofa na
Oju kan ladaa ni

I now understand when you ask some people about their love affair and they say its complicated.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by gonkin(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched all of them and i am a 28yr old male, am i too old for marriage? cuz i can still sing the theme songs
yogi bear
super ted
biker mice from mars
voltron
little prince
muppet babies
danger mouse
micky mouse
felix the cat

i still watch cartoons till tomorrow
its good cuz it helped my english and my teachers were surprised i knew advanced words

what the hell is a PHOTONIC STABILIZER (MEGAS XLR)

CORRODIUM (BEN 10)

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by just2okworld(f): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Toks2008:

I now understand when you ask some people about their love affair and they say its complicated.

Kilagbe kiloju
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Bontia(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
I loved these cartoons
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
sobastical:

The trial of Jimmy Johnson, the first edition. ..Omo that book ehn read it like 3 times
d guy na bad guy...its been long o. Book b like action film o, i should get it
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Jacko1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
You can be 26 years and watched all those

You can be 8 years wen sesame street was reigning

These cartoons lost vogue once DBN entered with little mermaid and alladdin

Also wen AIT start to show beauty n beast

Cos voltron.... Super ted and dodo frm outta space was stil showung as at 1995

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City / Game Of Thrones And 4 Other Series Nigerians Overhype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.