Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns (12220 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by OlujobaSamuel: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ofec50:
Please good people, i need a description on how to locate Egbeda bus top, Iyanu Ipaja from Oshodi pls some one should assist, Thanks.
hope you are not going tonight?
board a bus to iyana ipaja, then another to egbeda or board egbeda directly from oshodi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by wallex1983(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2016
I'm still waiting for the first man that would ever do this... Resign honorably? Hope it happens in my lifetime even though i still have 70 more years to live
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by luscioustrish(f): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Ofec50:
Please good people, i need a description on how to locate Egbeda bus top, Iyanu Ipaja from Oshodi pls some one should assist, Thanks.

Where exactly are you headed?
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by maxman01: 2:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Resigns? I don't u/stand do u me re-signs?
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by ayoola26: 4:15am On Aug 03, 2016
well, as far as i am making my 250percent return on every of my investment on www.instantpayng.com all z good. try INSTANTPAY today, call me on 07035259164 grin
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by christinie(f): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Did Aisha finally travel to the United States of A last month? Update a sister please.
CyberWolf:
I wonder what efcc is waiting for before they bundle those criminals to gulag? angry
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by nykolaax(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by skillzahblog(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2016
The acting inspector-general of police (IGP) Ibrahim Idris, has raised a five-man special team to probe the budget padding accusations leveled against the speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, and other principal officials

Dogara, his deputy Yusuff Lasun, chief whip Alhassan Ado Doguwa and minority leader Leo Ogor, have been invited to appear before a police panel on Friday, August 6

News Reports Here http://www.skillzah.com/2016/08/budget-padding-saga-continues-as-dogara.html

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Nigerian bloggers and sensationalism. Don't tell me he gat no balls like Saraki to weather this storm in a teacup
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by Miranda11: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2016
If its true and he resigns so should everyone else that has ever been involved in present and past acts of budget padding including Femi Gbajamila as his hands are also dirty. Its time the EFCC should carry out a detailed investigation of budget padding as it seems this takes place not only in the national assembly but also in Ministries and parastatals across the country.
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by CyberWolf: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2016
christinie:
Did Aisha finally travel to the United States of A last month? Update a sister please.
For where grin .. She doesn't wanna risk going to jail and humiliating her husband.
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by christinie(f): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Awwww.

She's a very smart criminal.

CyberWolf:
For where grin .. She doesn't wanna risk going to jail and humiliating her husband.
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Isn't that headline misleading ?

Here's what I read this morning
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2016
While your headline is screaming RESIGNED, it all ended up mere rumor.
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by densiks: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Interesting wink
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by Ofec50: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
luscioustrish:

Where exactly are you headed?
Primal Tek plaza Egbeda

@ luscioustrist can u give me exact direction or description?
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by allytinted: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
The news says contemplating and you already wrote resign in ur headline. Oya OP, afara change that headline naw naw before I vex.
Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by luscioustrish(f): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Ofec50:

Primal Tek plaza Egbeda

@ luscioustrist can u give me exact direction or description?

From oshodi u can get a bus going directly to egbeda..once u get there ask anyone how to locate the brt bustop or just ask where the plaza is , I know it but can't remember exactly where it is at egbeda.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns by YaxxVille(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lolz
Oche211:
The headline is misleading.
The man hasn't resigned, u are saying dat he "resigns".
Na wa for all these bloggers.
Even if he wan do am, he fit change his mind. No be naija politician?
It is easier for a man to walk 4rm lagos to sambisa forest than 4 a Nigerian politician to resign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel / Olawepo-hashim Writes Inec, Seeks Further Extension Of Polls Date / 2023: APC Power Blocs Battle For National Chairmanship Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.